Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! (2369 Views)

Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by advanceDNA: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Leoniine:
And I find this thread quite funny. grin

After every every, it is the men that are dying to meet the ladies and they are the ones sharing testimonies of NL women they've met.

So una like us like this?

Ehennn.

So the women that went to meet them too were forced abi...
lol u women always make it look like u dont want the same thing men want just so u can brag about it or form victim when things doesnt go well...

How u evem jumped from wanting to meet you to liking u is funny.... thats why u women get your hearts broken easily..... how do u kmow meeting u is not just about using u for sex....??
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by Leoniine(f): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
So the women that went to meet them too were forced abi...
lol u women always make it look like u dont want the same thing men want just so u can brag about it or form victim when things doesnt go well...

How u evem jumped from wanting to meet you to liking u is funny.... thats why u women get your hearts broken easily..... how do u kmow meeting u is not just about using u for sex....??

Please, keep quiet and don't always be in a haste to quote me with s*******y. I BEG YOU with the name of whatever you serve.

It is not the women that are on Nairaland everyday crying about relationship woes and saying all Nigerian girls are useless and the rest of the misogynistic phrases that abound.

It is not women always dragging men here. It is not women always trolling men into deactivation here. The women are not the cyberbullies on NL. It is not even women championing a pinkpill/hate speech crusade against men and whatnot on this site.

But when you have the men doing all of the above and MORE against NL women YET they are still so happy and eager to meet them, what do you call that?

Nobody is saying it is a bad thing for men and women to meet, and on NL, but then why do the men make it seem as if they HATE and despise ladies so much, only for them to turn around and be eager about meeting them? Or why do they so want to meet women they don't like?

And not with only me. There are plenty of guys who've insulted me at one point or the other, yet on some other threads, they are talking about wanting to meet me, and other women.

Yes, on THIS NL the ladies are not as keen on meeting you men, and even if there are cases of such, they are so mature and chill and normal about it.

Because guess what too? If you have any active lady come on here to talk about a male Nairalander she has met off-line, hundreds of your ilks will still come here to drag her.

Why I will never know. But ask her.

Maybe if there weren't a swarm of stupid, ill-developed boys with maggots for brains already ready to drag real and truthful women and to shame them, perhaps a lot more ladies will be BOLD about their liking and wanting the same things men want. You cannot shame and police women on one hand, and then still drag them for self-pretense on the other.

Oh. So tell me. Do you always meet people you don't like? Is that how you do it? You meet up with random strangers on the Internet just for the sake of meeting them? Or at the very basic, for you to PM someone and for you to interact to point of scheduling a meet-up, there is absolutely no attraction?

Now who is playing obtuse between me and you? When it is convenient for you, you believe that a man and a woman can be meeting just for the sake of it, but when a woman actually believes that and she starts going on dates with random men because she believes that there is nothing there, you will call her dumb. Say, how man go invite you, say e wan meet you, and you don't think he likes you.

Today, you're saying a man and a woman cannot be just friends, tomorrow, you're expecting a platonic relationship between men and women.

As to your last line, are you categorically telling me that every man that meets up with me only wants sex? You're telling me that I should never take seriously any man that meets me because he doesn't like me but he wants sex?

I thought it is not all men that wants sex? So why do you indict your gender by saying a man wanting to meet me probably just wants to use me for sex? undecided

If it is based on a probability, do you not think it is possible for him to genuinely like me?

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by Leoniine(f): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Hmmmm

grin grin

Warris dis now?
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by PlayMaker14: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Leoniine:

grin grin

Warris dis now?
That's how I will grab your ass when we see. 😎✌️
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by Leoniine(f): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
PlayMaker14:
That's how I will grab your ass when we see. 😎✌️

LMAO. 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by AmancalledGod: 12:10am On Feb 11, 2023
I don meet one narialander for sexuality section, under ashawo beer parlour, Omo me and the guy link up, come see crazy thing's we do with some ass bannies banging upon banging althrough, wish to meet more people shaa
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by Gift96: 12:27am On Feb 11, 2023
I haven't met any before
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by advanceDNA: 6:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Leoniine:

Please, keep quiet and don't always be in a haste to quote me with s*******y. I BEG YOU with the name of whatever you serve.

It is not the women that are on Nairaland everyday crying about relationship woes and saying all Nigerian girls are useless and the rest of the misogynistic phrases that abound.

It is not women always dragging men here. It is not women always trolling men into deactivation here. The women are not the cyberbullies on NL. It is not even women championing a pinkpill/hate speech crusade against men and whatnot on this site.

But when you have the men doing all of the above and MORE against NL women YET they are still so happy and eager to meet them, what do you call that?

Nobody is saying it is a bad thing for men and women to meet, and on NL, but then why do the men make it seem as if they HATE and despise ladies so much, only for them to turn around and be eager about meeting them? Or why do they so want to meet women they don't like?

And not with only me. There are plenty of guys who've insulted me at one point or the other, yet on some other threads, they are talking about wanting to meet me, and other women.

Yes, on THIS NL the ladies are not as keen on meeting you men, and even if there are cases of such, they are so mature and chill and normal about it.

Because guess what too? If you have any active lady come on here to talk about a male Nairalander she has met off-line, hundreds of your ilks will still come here to drag her.

Why I will never know. But ask her.

Maybe if there weren't a swarm of stupid, ill-developed boys with maggots for brains already ready to drag real and truthful women and to shame them, perhaps a lot more ladies will be BOLD about their liking and wanting the same things men want. You cannot shame and police women on one hand, and then still drag them for self-pretense on the other.

Oh. So tell me. Do you always meet people you don't like? Is that how you do it? You meet up with random strangers on the Internet just for the sake of meeting them? Or at the very basic, for you to PM someone and for you to interact to point of scheduling a meet-up, there is absolutely no attraction?

Now who is playing obtuse between me and you? When it is convenient for you, you believe that a man and a woman can be meeting just for the sake of it, but when a woman actually believes that and she starts going on dates with random men because she believes that there is nothing there, you will call her dumb. Say, how man go invite you, say e wan meet you, and you don't think he likes you.

Today, you're saying a man and a woman cannot be just friends, tomorrow, you're expecting a platonic relationship between men and women.

As to your last line, are you categorically telling me that every man that meets up with me only wants sex? You're telling me that I should never take seriously any man that meets me because he doesn't like me but he wants sex?

I thought it is not all men that wants sex? So why do you indict your gender by saying a man wanting to meet me probably just wants to use me for sex? undecided

If it is based on a probability, do you not think it is possible for him to genuinely like me?
I apologize for not reading all u wrote cos u started with telling me shut up and not always be in a haste quote you ?? Whats more, I ddnt notice i have always been quoting you with s*******y. Its a faceless forum with hundreds of comment....its hard to keep tab on monikers

i dont know you ..so if u are offended about something i dont know i did, I apologize...
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by affinity77(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2023
I hope to meet a cool headed nairalander in owerri.
U can DM
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2023
I want to meet Meobizy. I know he only likes to meet fine ladies and I understand that's why he's ignoring me, but still, I want to meet him 😌😌
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by Leoniine(f): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2023
advanceDNA:
I apologize for not reading all u wrote cos u started with telling me shut up and not always be in a haste quote you ?? Whats more, I ddnt notice i have always been quoting you with s*******y. Its a faceless forum with hundreds of comment....its hard to keep tab on monikers

i dont know you ..so if u are offended about something i dont know i did, I apologize...

Next time, do better before coming into my mentions with sense******** again. Note this moniker, 'cause I won't hesitate to hit you if you quote me in an attempt to flaw my points when you don't even understand what I was driving at.
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by advanceDNA: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Leoniine:

Next time, do better before coming into my mentions with sense******** again. Note this moniker, 'cause I won't hesitate to hit you if you quote me in an attempt to flaw my points when you don't even understand what I was driving at.

.yes ma

Please dont hit me ma....pple have told me how u hit them and how it hurts.....i ddnt know u are tough woman ma...i have noted ur moniker how crazy and scary it looks
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by Leoniine(f): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
advanceDNA:
yes ma

Please dont hit me ma....pple have told me how u hit them and how it hurts.....i ddnt know u are tough woman ma...i have noted ur moniker how crazy and scary it looks

undecided undecided
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by advanceDNA: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by johnlaw123(m): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Hatrick01:
which side?

Police sign board
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by Hatrick01: 5:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Festus30:
na siofra, pocohanta, Onyi22, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Saphiere and Goodlady I dey patiently wait to meet.
why?
Re: Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! by iamyemiakins(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Nairalanders in Ondo state, how far na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? / Delete 1 From This Pictures / Which Would U Choose, A Nice Waistline Or A Beautiful Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.