Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? (2356 Views)

After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? / The Reason Why You Should Have Sex Only Twice A Week / Money And Sex Only Makes Me Happy – Ruby Date Rush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by itsValo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
As a young guy, you had a sexual relationship with a girl and you wake up to find out she is dead, what will you do??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQD7RCLhg1s
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by rtdCivilservant: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Simple! U report ur prick to the nearest police station, I mean any police station in the jurisdiction where the fatal sex took place.

2 Likes

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Kingpin1000: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
This has been my greatest fear for days now.
Nigeria wey no sabi forensic investigation, na jail be that o.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Dikastan: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
It happened to a guy I know
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by superCleanworks(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
some years ago, one of my guys brought a babe to his place and she had convulsion during sex. The drama that day was ten over ten 😂.

7 Likes

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by ezechi24(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nobody just have sex and dies, except they took exesive amount of drugs before indulging, or either She was sick, no dey put fear for people body we go still dey carry ashawo.

4 Likes

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by tochez24(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
ezechi24:
Nobody just have sex and dies, except they took exesive amount of drugs before indulging, or either She was sick, no dey put fear for people body we go still dey carry ashawo.

You talk like a kid bro⚠️

People can slump and die at anytime, whether they're walking on the road, at the bus or ontop of you having sex with you!!!!

It has nothing to do with their heath status, immediate actions or drugs.... Your breath can seize at anytime if you don't know♂️

Be carrying ashawo you hear, one day e go red for you!!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by sulakishop(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
I will wake up from the dream

1 Like

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by NoSmoking: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
I will report at the Kings palace

🤷
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Sirhush(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
My prayers is that God should not let that happen oo. Cos you go explain tire

1 Like

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by seanwilliam(m): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2023
You go explain tire.

Well
First thing is to call your neighbors attention , then report yourself to the nearest police station… lest I forget, on your way to the police station, inform her family and friends, post it on Twitter , tell your family then finally your lawyer…

All these no mean say u no go go prison, but atleast dem go know say u try..

😀

This is the greatest test and tribulations a man can face in Nigeria… I don’t want to imagine it. No one will believe you

2 Likes

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by ezechi24(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2023
tochez24:

You talk like a kid bro⚠️

People can slump and die at anytime, whether they're walking on the road, at the bus or ontop of you having sex with you!!!!

It has nothing to do with their heath status, immediate actions or drugs.... Your breath can seize at anytime if you don't know♂️

Be carrying ashawo you hear, one day e go red for you!!!!

You are ignorant, before you slump and die, you must have had an unknown illness, footballers gets cardiac arrest because of lack of rest and constant exercise, so stop talking trash and learn

There is no way you'd have good health without stress, And you slump and die. That is why they always ask you to check your BP and organs occasionally and abstain from drugs and excessive alcohol.

1 Like

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by tochez24(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2023
ezechi24:

You are ignorant, before you slump and die, you must have had an unknown illness, footballers gets cardiac arrest because of lack of rest and constant exercise, so stop talking trash and learn

There is no way you'd have good health without stress, And you slump and die. That is why they always ask you to check your BP and organs occasionally and abstain from drugs and excessive alcohol.

You will LEARN⚠️

4 Likes

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Mrtaye: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2023
seanwilliam:
You go explain tire.

Well
First thing is to call your neighbors attention , then report yourself to the nearest police station… lest I forget, on your way to the police station, inform her family and friends, post it on Twitter , tell your family then finally your lawyer…

😀

This is the greatest test and tribulations a man can face in Nigeria… I don’t want to imagine it. No one will believe you
That's why developed countries like USA, UK, Canada etc have good system cos they won't just persecute for nothing they will conduct an autopsy immediately as well as other important checks and investigation to prove beyond reasonable doubt that cause of death is natural and not premeditated..... that is how a good system should be and not the other way round

1 Like

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Bellotelli: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2023
itsValo:
As a young guy, you had a sexual relationship with a girl and you wake up to find out she is dead, what will you do??

Na to continue the nacking na grin
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Makunahatata: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2023
ezechi24:

u talk like a fool, d ashewo u wan carry go check bp and other organs bfr coming right..

1 Like

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by chidiebere2020(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2023
When u talked about sex between man and woman
Men have a higher chance of dying In the act than women, base on record is if u don't have any evil intention on a girl, it's almost likely 1/100% chance of dying
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Smartjeezy01(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2023
Dispose her sharperly sharperly.
No time to waste time. Na joke o!

1 Like

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by chris4gold(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2023
May God have mercy oooo.
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by SavageResponse(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2023
If this happens to you in Nigeria you go explain tire, no evidence grin
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Fiscus105(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2023
itsValo:

As a young boy, u face ur study/work in other for ur future to be Rossy and not looking for skirts up and down.

Meanwhile, if u wake up and see her dead, get sniper and drink full bottle of the smallest quantity, with that, no case would be established in court on your behalf.
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by tafabaloo(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2023
Stay away from allowing a lady or a man you are not married to to sleep over in your house, because when it happened you would explain tirelessly without evidence.

That's the antidote to that small trouble.
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Natbrowny: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
I have watched too many spookie movies.

Ideas choke dis head. I aint casting mysef here. 😂

1 Like

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by OlawaleBammie: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
seanwilliam:
You go explain tire.

Well

😀

whatever happens to postmortem
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Makunahatata: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Natbrowny:
I have watched too many spookie movies.

Ideas choke dis head. I aint casting mysef here. 😂
better no try nonsense.. u go just end up like that stupid PH boy
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Natbrowny: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Makunahatata:
better no try nonsense.. u go just end up like that stupid PH boy
I ain't trying nonsense. That nigga didn't watch spookies and he is bad at covering tracks.

1 Like

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by ezechi24(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Makunahatata:
u talk like a fool, d ashewo u wan carry go check bp and other organs bfr coming right..

See how foolish you sound slowpoke how many ashawo you don hear say dem Bleep am die, apart from drug overdose wey dey kill them, where else you don hear say them Bleep ashawo die....bambiala.
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Woodshot: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Many men be languishing in dirty jail for crime they know absolutely nothing about.

1 Like

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Goldmaxx(f): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sirhush:
My prayers is that God should not let that happen oo. Cos you go explain tire
Does God support fornication?

1 Like

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by MrBroke(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
One of the greatest fear of every sensible guy? Na only ritualist no dey fear cause dem get plan

1 Like

Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by Goldmaxx(f): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Makunahatata:
He's right, you can't just slump and die. There must have been an underlying cause due to lack of checkups especially among 3rd world/developing countries. Lack of checkups is because of ignorance/illiteracy, abysmal orientation and poor medical facilities.
Re: You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
superCleanworks:
some years ago, one of my guys brought a babe to his place and she had convulsion during sex. The drama that day was ten over ten 😂.

Hope your guy didn't die of heart 💓 attack before the said girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Married And Beautiful But I Dont Mind / Girls Girls Girls I Got Girls But Hate Girls / Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.