Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Anambrarians Please Am I Making The Right Choice By Voting For Obi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambrarians Please Am I Making The Right Choice By Voting For Obi? (752 Views)

Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem / 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) / Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambrarians Please Am I Making The Right Choice By Voting For Obi? by gidgiddy: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Afamed:

Did he have share there? yes or NO?

So its no longer family business but shares? You people make me laugh
Re: Anambrarians Please Am I Making The Right Choice By Voting For Obi? by Afamed: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2023
gidgiddy:

So its no longer family business but shares? You people make me laugh

Answer the question first, if Obi has a share or not?

Just yes or No? Dont be clever by half
Re: Anambrarians Please Am I Making The Right Choice By Voting For Obi? by somegirl1: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Afamed:

I am here to give you a clue.

I have visited Anambra more than 400 TIMES.

I have visited Lagos more than 400 times.

I have visited Adamawa too less than 95 times.

When an employer of labour wants to employ , they look at your records and antecedents in your previous place of work.

Both Obi and Tinubu were Govs

To drive my points, if you have visited Lagos before or you reside in lagos,
Those amenities you enjoy in lagos, BRT, BLUE LINE TRAIN, JETTY BOATS. FLY OVERS HERE AND THERE.

Nothing of such in Anambra. Tinubu achievements are not the same with Obi.

Obi has nothing to show.

Do not allow anyone to deceive you.
Obi is just a repackage fraud

This is a rather rudimentary analysis.
Different areas need different amenities.
London has the underground transport system because it is a necessity there whereas Aberdeen doesn't. Both cities are developed.
Toronto has had a metro system for decadess, whereas Ottawa got a functional short distance light rail system more recently. London, Ontario does not have a rail system. All these cities are developed. Their premiers invest in what is needed, when it is needed.
Obi is not frivolous. If he were he'd have built the Anambra airport, which Obiano did with Obi's savings, and taken credit for it.
Besides Tinubu did not construct any of these things you mentioned. Lagos is overcrowded, so needs even more modes of transport and bridges to connect the mainland and island. These are not luxuries to be "enjoyed", they're necessities.
Awka is not overcrowded so does not need as many modes of transportation; rather it needs good road network, which it has.

Re: Anambrarians Please Am I Making The Right Choice By Voting For Obi? by gidgiddy: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Afamed:

Answer the question first, if Obi has a share or not?

Just yes or No? Dont be clever by half

You said family business, now you are saying share, which one is it? If you say share, anyone can own shares in the German owned company SABmiller

The point here is that you mischief makers want to paint a picture that Obi did anything wrong. Obi invested Anambra state money in an international company that is brewing beer, making money and returns on investment and thats what matters. Wether Obi's grandfather has 500 shares in the same company is of no relevance

Had Obi wanted, he could have banked the money in Switzerland and you would not even know the money is gone

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAIRALAND MOCK Presidential Election 2023 / ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar / Obi: Why I Couldn’t Meet With Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.