Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,726 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio (709 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio by GrahamBrown: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Student allegedly commits suicide after boyfriend dumped her after doing abortion
A yet-to-be identified student of Yaba College of Education (YABATECH) has allegedly committed suicide because her boyfriend broke up with her.

There was mild pandemomium at the girls hostel when news broke that the girl drink sniper- a harzadous liquid substance following the heartbreak.

A video making the rounds online shows female students gathering outside their dormitories after learning that a colleague took her life.

It was gathered that the lady got pregnant for her boyfriend and had an abortion only for him to still end the relationship.

According to a source who shared the story on social media, the girl died an hour after taking the sniper in her hostel room.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/student-sucde-boyfriend-abortion/

Re: Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio by Fahvvy: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
The girl is a very foolish girl undecided...
And what's even more pathetic is that lots of females have her kinda of mindset undecided...

Some of y'all females think because you got pregnant for a guy or did an abortion, that automatically means he won't leave you LMAO grin grin...

Continue eh, because say them tie him placenta keep with you na ba grin...
Re: Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio by SenecaTheYonger: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
I doubt it was because of abortion sha.

Girls dey lie pieces.

E get one of my friend wey him babe do same abortion thing. But just one week after abortion, the girl don go another man house for night go dey sleep, turned off her phone till next day. Man broke up with her immediately.

If she killed herself, they will say it's the abortion.

1 Like

Re: Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio by spencekat(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
I doubt it was because of abortion sha.

Girls dey lie pieces.

E get one of my friend wey him babe do same abortion thing. But even before one week, the girl don go another man house go dey sleep. Man broke up with her immediately.

If she killed herself, they will say it's the abortion.
Majority of them are useless
Re: Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio by nepapole(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Re: Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio by Jashub: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Of all the ways to check out, she chose sniper ...just imagine. Secondly, she killing herself did change the fact that her boyfriend is still going to enjoy his life with or without her presence. This is just stupidity added to suicide , and that's the irritating thing about this story
Re: Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio by Berrityga: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lmao.. For this Nigeria?? Make I hear.. I just hope they don't arrest that innocent boy.
Re: Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio by Isabi4lov: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
No relationship is worth dying for , rip to her .
Re: Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio by Mercury12(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
See person wey him mama carry for 9 months. Him papa dey pay her bills.
After all those sacrifices they are making for her she still went to commit suicide over a boyfriend!

abeg relationship no be for anybody.
If you can't survive a breakup then don't go into it with anybody.... undecided
Re: Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio by marlow1962(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Eyah, a fool and more.
Re: Student Allegedly Commits Su¡c¡de After Boyfriend Dumped Her After Doing Abortio by imagrg(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Things fine boys do... undecided

Lesson number 1: Date a man that is not too handsome but loves and cares about you not the one that you love and care for, and have peace of mind!

(1) (Reply)

If Your GF Shake Yansh On Social Media...... / American Rapper Rick Ross Big Closet / My Husband Is Difficult, Wicked And Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.