Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant (5581 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oh damn...

It's about time
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by emekalovepets: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Forget your stupid law and order cus law never worked for African so u are the rightful owner to train ur child the way u want it cus curties rule Nigerian
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Mrklemo(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
no the moral of the story is akwa ibom people are fucking dumb

Don't insult a whole state bro. There are some families that will drag that your friend. Just that the mother wants peace does not make her dumb. The girl is pregnant, i pray she for safe delivery. God bless Akwa Ibom state

1 Like

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Mrklemo(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Amtooblessed:
To that Nigga up there that said “Akwaibomites are dumb” Please don’t incite me into venturing into an online squabble with you, because it’s not gonna be funny.

No mind the idiot... Inwang ke ado
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
I bet the mother has already considered giving out the younger sister to a man for money aswell.

If she does anything wrong in the house henceforth, the mum will say: your elder sister is already married with kids while you're here doing so and so"

1 Like

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Autobot05: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Xchii:
cursed Osu bastard, I'm sure the tribe is yiibo

Are you done crying??
Twas a guess too wink
And its igbo not yiibo wink
Ya welcome
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Lamanii22(f): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hmmmm… what a world! The mom probably pushed her to it…. I feel sorry for the lil gurl…. But OP, your friend committed a crime too, he should pay for his crimes… the girl’s mom too need some jail time, I think what that girl needs is rehabilitation… her mental health, pride, dignity is being taken away from her
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mojoyin73585: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Shut up!You are fortunate not to be born into it.Shut up!You are fortunate not to be born into it....
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Zendinho(m): 6:09am On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=Amtooblessed post=120766931]To that Nigga up there that said “Akwaibomites are dumb” Please don’t incite me into venturing into an online squabble with you, because it’s not gonna be funny.
Don't mind the idiot that has imbecilic gene running up their ancestry. Just ignore him. undecided
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Kobicove(m): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2023
The woman is very foolish to have also left her younger daughter with that pedophile angry
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Edipet(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
no the moral of the story is akwa ibom people are fucking dumb
they are not dumb, in this case I think the girl family are poor.
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by zed7: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2023
Most poor parents caused the entitlement mentality in the Nigerian girl child. They let them know from an early age that they are a meal ticket. They are the one to redeem the family from poverty.
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Uptheante(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2023
I'm still surprised how you still stay in the same room with your so-called roommate throughout the time he was banging the underaged how till he impregnated her.
Now that she's pregnant, is it not more undignifying for you to continue staying in the same room with your guy & his pregnant hoe?
Are you not supposed to leave so that they'll have privacy?
Must you continue staying with them?

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Babssoo(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin grin God forsaken place
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by padi94(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2023
What money will not turn Nigerians into...
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mystery22: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Op how old is the younger sister
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ceeceeuwa: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2023
etrange:
So a grown up dude brought a kid into your shared room and had his way with her? One day, African parents will realize that the challenges faced in raising the girl child are as a result of the negligence of the boy child. Your girl child will have a better life the day you start holding the boy child as accountable as you hold the girl child. Sad.
Well said!
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ceeceeuwa: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Otitipupa:
In my last thread, I narrated how my Roommate was camping a 14 year old Girl.

https://www.nairaland.com/7523104/roommate-sexually-abusing-14-year

Nairalanders advices me to mind my business and I’m grateful that I did!!!

My roommate informed the girl’s parents over the phone that their daughter was in his house and she is carrying his baby.

The girl’s mother was angry at first and started cursing my roommate. She told him how the girl’s father is sick and how she can’t break the news of the pregnancy to the man.

My Roommate asked for her account number and forwarded 10k for drugs and food. The girl’s mother called back to thank him.

I was surprised when I came back one day after job hunting to see the girl’s mother and younger sister in our room. They said they came to check on the girl.

They have already started calling my roommate “INLAW”. My roommate said he will only pay her brideprice if she delivers a health Baby boy.

The mother went back to the village leaving the younger sister to do house girl.

All I can say is that it is good to MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

I just hope I get a job soon and leave this forsaken place.
How old is the guy?
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by veektor01(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2023
The life of the younger sis is at risk here ..
There is every likely tendency the paedophile would molest the younger sister.

May God help us all.
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Otitipupa: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

How old is the guy?

Mid thirties
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Otitipupa: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2023
mystery22:

She should be 10 or 11 …I'm not so sure
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ceeceeuwa: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Otitipupa:

Mid thirties
Hmm
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Tito24: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amtooblessed:
To that Nigga up there that said “Akwaibomites are dumb” Please don’t incite me into venturing into an online squabble with you, because it’s not gonna be funny.
actually they are

Very dumb

1 Like

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Sultty(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
O Allah, I seek refuge in You from disbelief and poverty اللّهُـمَّ إِنّـي أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنَ الْكُـفر ، وَالفَـقْر

Aamin..
amen, things are happening in naija
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kobicove:
The woman is very foolish to have also left her younger daughter with that pedophile angry

Poverty and desperation. Now she has 2 less mouths to feed

1 Like

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
UnknownT:
Hope he won't transfer to the younger sister that's with you guys now?
The movie colour purple comes to mind undecided

Sultty:
amen, things are happening in naija
And mohamet was how old when he married Aisha?

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Chemlite: 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
mystery22:
The girl's mother just brought op's wifey. .... you n your roomie njoy.
You, your roomie, his bride n her mother are stupid!

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by faceLAGOS: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Akwaibom people are so timid & savage.

I dislike them & ibos; male & female.

No one in my neighborhood wants to have anything to do with them.
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Sultty(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
1Sharon:

The movie colour purple comes to mind undecided

And mohamet was how old when he married Aisha?
that's why parents ought to be proactive in upbringing their children especially the girl-child. In countries like us,uk, Europe, parents may not put in so much effort since they is a justice system in place where the culprits are punished; but in naija the justice system is in shambles, people are wicked and might even be blamed for whistle blowing hence the "mind ya biz" slogan
As for me I'll fight the course of kids in my hood and for my own kids. Any fool who even think of carrying such act with my daughters such person will see 6 feet straight
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mystery22: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Otitipupa:

She should be 10 or 11 …I'm not so sure
ok I will advice you to find a way to leave there fast
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 4:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Sultty:
that's why parents ought to be proactive in upbringing their children especially the girl-child. In countries like us,uk, Europe, parents may not put in so much effort since they is a justice system in place where the culprits are punished; but in naija the justice system is in shambles, people are wicked and might even be blamed for whistle blowing hence the "mind ya biz" slogan
As for me I'll fight the course of kids in my hood and for my own kids. Any fool who even think of carrying such act with my daughters such person will see 6 feet straight

please how proactive can they be with limited resources?

Just look at how the underage daughter of a poor man and wife was snatched away from them and all it took was 10k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How Ladies Will Be Dressing Come 2020 / FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] / Which Lady Knows This Pls? How Effective Is It?(pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.