Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook (6724 Views)

Apc/yoruba Tout Caught And Given Wotowoto / OBIDIENT: Giving Them Wotowoto On Twitter / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Enemyofpeace: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Charles OPUTA alias Charly Boy attacks YORUBA on Facebook

He wrote this on face book and got a reply from Irohinoodua

"Almost 70yrs I have lived, I have never heard any story of my Yoruba brothers being harassed or terrorized in the eastern part of this country.
Why is the reverse the case in the west.
What offence did their Igbo brothers commit to always be targeted any time election draws near" by Charly Boy

Irohinoodua replies him on Facebook:

"You are one of the problem. You own land in Lagos. You own houses in Lagos. You even have a bus stop in Lagos. Can you name one single Yoruba musician that has land or bust stop in the entire SE?

We have Igbo in the Lagos State House of Assembly. We have Igbo in the Lagos Cabinet as a Commissioner. No single Yoruba person in all the 5 SE states not even a Special Assistant to the Governor. We have many Igbos that we know in Lagos, Oyo and even Ondo civil service. No single Yoruba in all the SE civil service. UNN has never produced non-Igbo Students Union President. OAU, UI, UNILAG and even LASU have produced Igbo as students Union President.

Zik even wanted to be Prime Minister over Yorubaland, but Awo never had that aspiration and you think it is normal?

That a tiger moves slowly is not a sign of cowardice. *Can Igbo stand a Yoruba person saying Onitsha, Owerri or Enugu Ukwu is no man's land? But some of your people claim Lagos "Na no man's land*

Each election year, you raise Gubernatorial aspirants in Yoruba territories and you even nod your people on not that you have a better programme but that Igbo should take over?

When Ojukwu started the war his target was Ore and Lagos? Why? Have you read history at all?

Akintola and many Yorubas were killed during Nźeogwu coup, but no single Igbo was killed? Your lord, Nnamdi Kanu issued radio life broadcast asking Igbos to attack Tinubu and Sanwo Olu during ENDSARs protests. The records are there. He even urged them to attack Yoruba police stations and cart away arms?

Your statement here has shown that you are another Kanu in disguise. What you have done is to stir hate and avarice. We need to tell you some Home truths about your own history which you arrogantly but stupidly hate to admit

Please be careful not to dip your hands too dip into the lungs of your host so that it will not be bitten mercilessly to your eternal regret. Be aware that madness is not your own exclusive trademark."

79 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by princeade86(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Area father.
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Antoeni(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
The Reply Was very Factual

52 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Most of these Igbos are instigating and fanning emblem of disunity and renewed Biafra war, quiet unfortunate Psquare in his stupidity attacked fela because of seun opinion

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Easylife1234: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Area madness

13 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by IgOga(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
They are the ones demarketting Obi.....I know a few people who have turned their back on Obi cos of the overdo of Igbo brothers......

They will reduce Obi's votes

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Shameless old man

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by kettykin: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
But is Lagos really Yoruba land or a Benin empire military outpost

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by daygee12: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
kettykin:

Ask ur Father when u get to Anambra, ire oooo

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Asgard13: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Till we start seeing igbos in Osun ogun akure oyo Ekiti

Till then lagos remains Nigeria cosmopolitan area

Why Yoruba people no replicate Lagos in their Mushroom states they call farms

Atimes .. this Sophisticators sound very primitive..

So make we give Yoruba position for Anambra Enugu imo ebonyi Abia

Na only one day this people go get sense by force

Yoruba and dia Yorubatic reasoning ..Una owe Lagos dem Dey help Una Dey develop am .. how Una don take develop oyo Osun and the rest

Every Yoruba man na lagosian .. but will deny their poverty stricken .. chronic hunger ravaged states

Why are yoruba people not proud of those their states and dia villages ..

Na Lagos dem wan die put

Tomorrow dem go develop Akure finish.. na so dem go jump claim am

Why dem never go develop Ekiti and ilorin oyo osogbo

Common sense dey expensive

Infact Lagos remains no man’s land ..

Soon very soon e go clear for their eyes ..e no far again ..

Either igbo man takes over Lagos or the go buy 3 Yoruba states .. with the rate the states are gradually being emptied in Lagos

Na time

15 years from today

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Siwisheswereesh: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
kettykin:

Piiggiiddiioott amaka cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Siwisheswereesh: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Asgard13:

Yoruba and dia Yorubatic reasoning ..Una owe Lagos dem Dey help Una Dey develop am .. how Una don take develop oyo Osun and the rest

Every Yoruba man na lagosian .. but will deny their poverty stricken .. chronic hunger ravaged states

Na Lagos dem wan die put

Either igbo man takes over Lagos or the go buy 3 Yoruba states .. with the rate the states are gradually being emptied in Lagos

Na time

15 years from today

Olod*!

Many words, no sense!! angry

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Asgard13: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Olod*!

Many words, no sense!! angry
Your papa and his generation Olod*!

Many words , no sense!!

Yorubatic

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Simeon88(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
IgOga:
They are the ones demarketting Obi.....I know a few people who have turned their back on Obi cos of the overdo of Igbo brothers......

You're 💯 correct but SOME of them will never listen to advice. Obi is a decent candidate. Even if others are throwing insult just look the other way and market your candidate they won't listen. Advice them to play politics differently as Obi we support is a different breed of politician they will insult life out of you.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Siwisheswereesh: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Asgard13:

Your papa and his generation Olod*!

Many words , no sense!!

Yorubatic

Gerrout! Od*!!

Pray to be Yoruba next time you come to this life, you hear

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Asgard13: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Gerrout! Od*!!

Pray to be Yoruba next time you come to this life, you hear

Get in Od*!!

Pray to be igboman next time you come to this life .. you hear

Yoruba sef…

I hate fallen gods ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by tooth4tooth: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hmmn! Very precise response .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Houseontherock1: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
He's a real example of agbaya.

12 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Siwisheswereesh: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Asgard13:

Get in Od*!!

Pray to be igboman next time you come to this life .. you hear

Yoruba sef…

I hate fallen gods ..

M*mu boy, it's clear you are obsessed with Yorubas... cheesy And be proud of your lowly tribe grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by SpatialKing(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
The person that wrote this crap is a dump a**

Who told you there are no Yorubas with investments in the South East.

Who said there no you Yorubas with key positions in the South East..

Generally Yorubas are not well traveled..
Most of them generally feels Nigeria starts and ends in within Lagos...

Moreover Yorubas are even the poorest population in Lagos how come all the Yorubas in Lagos are not making?

As long as Nigeria remains one..

You can never STOP any Nigerian not even Igbos from establishing businesses and making money in any part of the country including Lagos...

Even if Tinubu wins Igbos would continue living in your so called Lagos there is nothing you can do about it.

Some the fast food joints, hotels, cooperate businesses in the south east are owned by Yorubas...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by alanto: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
You will see many Igbos on this thread praising charlie boy while insulting the other person for talking about Igbos

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by alanto: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Asgard13:

Na Lagos dem wan die put

Na time

15 years from today
It's like you are mad... I'm in Ogun State... We're 5 five tenants in the compound, 3 are Igbos, two in the main building, one in the boysquaters... I'm the only Yoruba in my compound... You don't have shame.. you Asgard, you are not insulting Igbo people today... Your eye don clear... You don't see the real threat wey Atiku get... Mumu man with myopic reasoning.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by ImperialYoruba: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Charles OPUTA alias Charly Boy attacks YORUBA on Facebook

He wrote this on face book and got a reply from Irohinoodua

"Almost 70yrs I have lived, I have never heard any story of my Yoruba brothers being harassed or terrorized in the eastern part of this country.
Why is the reverse the case in the west.
What offence did their Igbo brothers commit to always be targeted any time election draws near" by Charly Boy

Irohinoodua replies him on Facebook:

"You are one of the problem. You own land in Lagos. You own houses in Lagos. You even have a bus stop in Lagos. Can you name one single Yoruba musician that has land or bust stop in the entire SE?

We have Igbo in the Lagos State House of Assembly. We have Igbo in the Lagos Cabinet as a Commissioner. No single Yoruba person in all the 5 SE states not even a Special Assistant to the Governor. We have many Igbos that we know in Lagos, Oyo and even Ondo civil service. No single Yoruba in all the SE civil service. UNN has never produced non-Igbo Students Union President. OAU, UI, UNILAG and even LASU have produced Igbo as students Union President.

Zik even wanted to be Prime Minister over Yorubaland, but Awo never had that aspiration and you think it is normal?

That a tiger moves slowly is not a sign of cowardice. *Can Igbo stand a Yoruba person saying Onitsha, Owerri or Enugu Ukwu is no man's land? But some of your people claim Lagos "Na no man's land*

Each election year, you raise Gubernatorial aspirants in Yoruba territories and you even nod your people on not that you have a better programme but that Igbo should take over?

When Ojukwu started the war his target was Ore and Lagos? Why? Have you read history at all?

Akintola and many Yorubas were killed during Nźeogwu coup, but no single Igbo was killed? Your lord, Nnamdi Kanu issued radio life broadcast asking Igbos to attack Tinubu and Sanwo Olu during ENDSARs protests. The records are there. He even urged them to attack Yoruba police stations and cart away arms?

Your statement here has shown that you are another Kanu in disguise. What you have done is to stir hate and avarice. We need to tell you some Home truths about your own history which you arrogantly but stupidly hate to admit

Please be careful not to dip your hands too dip into the lungs of your host so that it will not be bitten mercilessly to your eternal regret. Be aware that madness is not your own exclusive trademark."

grin grin grin

The Charly boy bust stop should be renamed to Irohin bus stop.

Yanminri na freak, they have learning deficiency.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by alanto: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
SpatialKing:
The person that wrote this crap is a dump a**

Who told you there are no Yorubas with investments in the South East.

Who said there no you Yorubas with key positions in the South East..

Generally Yorubas are not well traveled..
Most of them generally feels Nigeria starts and ends in within Lagos...

As long as Nigeria remains one..

You can never STOP any Nigerian not even Igbos from establishing businesses and making money in any part of the country including Lagos...

Even if Tinubu wins Igbos would continue living in your so called Lagos there is nothing you can do about it.

Some the fast food joints, hotels, cooperate businesses in the south east are owned by Yorubas...
Mention names, mention the government and the department, dont just allege nonsense... Yoruba people deal with fact and reality that's why we are not your mate, someone can just wake up and tell your Buhari is dead and all of you believe it, it doesn't happen that way around here... I said it that you guys will ignore charlie boy totally, an elderly man not behaving his age but attack the guy that staged facts and not just throwing words around like old for nothing charlie boy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by ImperialYoruba: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
daygee12:

Ask ur Father when u get to Anambra, ire oooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Perfecto!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by mrvitalis(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
IgOga:

Lmfao let them vote Tinubu na ...they would enjoy the government

You are all looking for the slightest opportunity to justify igbophobia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by mrvitalis(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
If Yorubas have contributed 30% of what Igbos have contributed to Lagos Igbos would have elected them as governor since
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by ImperialYoruba: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Simeon88:

You're 💯 correct but SOME of them will never listen to advice. Obi is a decent candidate. Even if others are throwing insult just look the other way and market your candidate they won't listen. Advice them to play politics differently as Obi we support is a different breed of politician they will insult life out of you.

We are not looking for decency. We need track record of successful accomplishments, and alcohol brewery does not count as an achievement.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Asgard13: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

M*mu boy, it's clear you are obsessed with Yorubas... cheesy And be proud of your lowly tribe grin

M*mu son..

It’s clear you are obsessed igbo .. and be proud of your lowly tribe
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Asgard13: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
alanto:

It's like you are mad... I'm in Ogun State... We're 5 five tenants in the compound, 3 are Igbos, two in the main building, one in the boysquaters... I'm the only Yoruba in my compound... You don't have shame.. you Asgard, you are not insulting Igbo people today... Your eye don clear... You don't see the real threat wey Atiku get... Mumu man with myopic reasoning.

I Dey tell you say one day.. just want Dey .. e no pass 15 years froM today..

Igbos go buy out .. 3 Yoruba states .. already 3 don Dey your compound .. and you na Dey only Yoruba for ogun state ..

Tell me wetin I type wey be lie ..

All of Una Dey drag Lagos with Nigerians .. na so..

Either they succeed collect am from Una .. or Dey go buy Una states wey Una Dey call farms..

E no reach three years from today

Already Una god Tinubu don rich pass Osun and fit price am .. Una go sell don slave

Wetin go make igbos no buy Osun Ekiti Ondo..

No worries dey online they curse and abuse

Dey form lagosians .. e go soon be

I’ve never deny having igbos blood no mean say I no be igbo..even as I dey type o dey onitsha like this ..

Enjoy the rants ..na as usual for Yoruba man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
How many Yorubas dey live their town travel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Asgard13: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Instead make Yoruba focus on their states and develop .. All them Tinubu slaves are busy shouting Lagos” soon the elders go die .. left with this young ones wey fit do anything for money.. Walahi dem go sell everything everyone and anything for money.. and enter Lagos .. go dey form island boys ..

The next generation of Yoruba fit the read ogun Ekiti some part of Osun and Ondo .. maybe except akure for history books ..

While the elites go don Dey for the cosmopolitan area dey form .. u no who we be!

E go soon happen .. e no pass 15 years from today

Ekiti alone don Dry .. hunger and still poverty don empty the state for lagoon .. na Fulani just dey buy that area.. same with Ondo too..

Oyo state is going .. they go soon carry am handicap..

While this one’s dey Twitter they fight area father wey don already buy and permanent his own quota for the Yoruba land grin for his children and generation to continue from where he stop

Me self don cut from awoyaya.. area dey go .. and no go stop till I reach Atlantic and epe..

Make Una dey here dey make noise online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / President Buhari And His Enemies / Lagos Generates N436bn In 2016, Seeks N100bn From Capital Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.