Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook (6743 Views)

Apc/yoruba Tout Caught And Given Wotowoto / OBIDIENT: Giving Them Wotowoto On Twitter / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Asgard13: 12:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Kasdat5:

Say no more , I see where you learned your stupidity from .

From your linage I guess.. most likely..
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Tumblr: 12:49am On Feb 10, 2023
IgOga:
They are the ones demarketting Obi.....I know a few people who have turned their back on Obi cos of the overdo of Igbo brothers......

They will reduce Obi's votes

I am one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by GeneralPula: 12:55am On Feb 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

I have nothing to prove to...
Why should I disclose personal information here because I want to prove something to a big*t like you.

Please use Google or ChatGBT

There’s nothing personal about those information he asked..

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by SpatialKing(m): 1:09am On Feb 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

There’s nothing personal about those information he asked..

He can look for them..
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Opintiwa: 1:34am On Feb 10, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin grin

The Charly boy bust stop should be renamed to Irohin bus stop.

Yanminri na freak, they have learning deficiency.

Shatap

Urchin
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Kasdat5:

Ignore this dumb fellow , that's how one was arguing with me on a trip that they own a certain part of Kano state . I trust my people over there to deal with them accordingly , na yoruba them see finish

Desert bragging from IDP camp
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Kasdat5:

I have lived in all region of this country , & no where have i experienced hostility like the Eastern region .

Minority quotes...nobody send you
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:52am On Feb 10, 2023
Godwin4444:
d igbos should just pray for obi not to lose cos if he loses that’s d end for them politically

Imagine many of them calling fela bastard on twitter

As in ehn, the way people will vote against that obi ehn

FELA NA BASTARD WEED SMOKER WITH 37 WIVES..SO WHAT?..

IS FELA YOUR ROLE MODEL?

GETTAT
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:53am On Feb 10, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin grin

The Charly boy bust stop should be renamed to Irohin bus stop.

Yanminri na freak, they have learning deficiency.

Ozumba mbadiwe too....remember to collect refinery from dangote your master....hahahahaha.. Cowards,left refinery to drag name of bus stop

TUeh
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Kennyswag: 1:57am On Feb 10, 2023
igbos are foolish na

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by GeneralPula: 2:16am On Feb 10, 2023
kettykin:
But is Lagos really Yoruba land or a Benin empire military outpost

Igodomigodo

That above is what Benin used to be called. It was Oba Eweka 1, the first Oba of Benin ( Oranmiyan’s son) that changed it to Edo. And he later coined the Benin Empire. He was also the custodian of the culture of the Edo people and all Edoid people.

So how could something that wasn’t in existence owns any section of the west?

As at then, He built the Benin Empire because edo was of different people that are now under a single Authority. He made the empire so big..

Benin empire does not own any section of the west. Awori were the first settlers in Lagos. When Benin empire had grown huge, they invaded Lagos in 15th century & it was Awori people they met - Ogunfunminire, was their projenator. He migrated from Ile-ile..

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:47am On Feb 10, 2023
I
IgOga:
They are the ones demarketting Obi.....I know a few people who have turned their back on Obi cos of the overdo of Igbo brothers......

I thought you urchins say Obi doesn't have votes.Reduce Obi votes in your dreams
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by timibare(m): 2:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Why can't these igbo guys pls develop Ebonyi The rate of school drop out and human trafficking is getting out of hands......person wen carry hin own clothes go river wen nor wash am well, na hin wan help person wash hin own.......

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Winneepye: 3:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Lagos is no man's land yet Kanu told his ipob members to burn it down during the endsars protest while leaving Anambra alone. No true son of the soil will like to destroy his fathers land. When a tenant stays too long in a compound he turns himself to an executive tenant such is the case of ibos in lagos. Hausas, ibibios ,tiv,itsekiris,bennis and many other Nigerians all live peacefully in lagos. Only the executive tenant tribe will always be looking for trouble when nobody have send them.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by christistruth01: 3:56am On Feb 10, 2023
kettykin:
But is Lagos really Yoruba land or a Benin empire military outpost

Yorubaland

Also Benin was an Ile Ife Outpost

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by christistruth01: 4:03am On Feb 10, 2023
nisai:
So Igbos are not in Akure, Abeokuta, Ibadan etc.? I really can't quantify your level of dumbness.

They even plenty for Ile Ife and Modakeke

As hot as the Crisis was they not only refused to go
but they even multiplied in Number

Those ones are very Peaceful though

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by AmuDimpka: 4:15am On Feb 10, 2023
IgOga:

let them reduce obi votes and let the wrong person rule

Or you think say na igbo you dey doo...

Ordinary cash policy sheby una don dey protest for ibadan and Abeokuta

During Covid 19 lockdown sheby na una dey attack warehouses and bakery

Na una e go affect pass

In short you idiot no Vote Obi ! Vote Tinubu lets see who e go affect pass

Mumu ! U think say na igbo man you dey do ! Fool...

No vote obi
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by AmuDimpka: 4:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Winneepye:
Lagos is no man's land yet Kanu told his ipob members to burn it down during the endsars protest while leaving Anambra alone. No true son of the soil will like to destroy his fathers land. When a tenant stays too long in a compound he turns himself to an executive tenant such is the case of ibos in lagos. Hausas, ibibios ,tiv,itsekiris,bennis and many other Nigerians all live peacefully in lagos. Only the executive tenant tribe will always be looking for trouble when nobody have send them.
let them reduce obi votes and let the wrong person rule

Or you think say na igbo you dey doo...

Ordinary cash policy sheby una don dey protest for ibadan and Abeokuta

During Covid 19 lockdown sheby na una dey attack warehouses and bakery

Na una e go affect pass

In short you idiot no Vote Obi ! Vote Tinubu lets see who e go affect pass

Mumu ! U think say na igbo man you dey do ! Fool...

No vote obi
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by AmuDimpka: 4:19am On Feb 10, 2023
timibare:
Why can't these igbo guys pls develop Ebonyi The rate of school drop out and human trafficking is getting out of hands......person wen carry hin own clothes go river wen nor wash am well, na hin wan help person wash hin own.......
oh South west has the lowest education in Nigeria and ebonyi is far far better compared to when Ogun or Ekiti

Idiot did you see Ondo, Oyo conowtwing with North in top ten

Mugu

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by udeh3(m): 4:27am On Feb 10, 2023
daygee12:

Ask ur Father when u get to Anambra, ire oooo

Answer the question. Lagos wasn't even part of the new NIGERIA. It was founded by the Binis.

Lagos was later merged.

Furthermore, the issue of SUG... Is there a rule that a non Yoruba can't be an SUG president? If you're non of Igbo, then play your game very well. All the Igbos in Lagos that won political seats all played their game so well. I wasn't a Yoruba guy, but contested again one in my days in school and won. What if I didn't contest, will I be hand-picked? Leadership is not given...

In addition, Charlie boy having a bus stop in Lagos meaning he paid his dues. He excelled in his trade and made impact to warrant every accolades he got. If you go round all the Eastern street, you might still see Yoruba names popping up due to the dues those people paid in active service to their respective communities. An Igbo takes his home with him wherever he his. He built, establishes there. Apart of the Igbos, how many develope the societies they are when they're not in their own land?

Funny enough, people will think I'm an Igbo person, no, I'm not. But wherever I go, I see the Igbos, I see the development they bring to the community of their stay.

For me,the Igbos are the most patriotic. They've also not played politics of region like others do for almost 24yrs of NIGERIA unwavering democracy. They've never be Vice President, They've never be President. The two Apex position in the country, yet on paper, they're part of the Igbo major tribe and ethnicity. They've always supported the aspirations of others and other tribes from OBJ, through Yar'adua to GEJ and even Atiku, they've supported the Nigerian project

For equity sake, the Igbo man should be allowed to rule if we're truly one and not one selfish man saying it is his turn when your own region have been President and even Vice. It's total wickedness

Now back to the objection of Area Fada... He he out of point with his observations? The answer is no. Yorubas exist in every part of the country, doing their own thing, infact, in Warri and Port, their are places you think it's owned by the yorubas. I once worked in a company, if you're not Yoruba, you might not get a job there in PH. So, if you kill another tribe in your land, what about your tribe in their land or other lands? We see and hear this countless times, and nothing has been done. The Obi of Lagos sometime ago made the callous statement against an ethnic group, nothing was done. Just of recent, the wife of the APC presidential candidate said same thing, nothing was done. So, how many other tribes and states have threatened the yorubas living in their land every election year? How many?

Inconclusively, nobody has the Monopoly of voilence. Leaders should be careful of what they say in this dire time of our existence. The pressure and tension are high. Let's be careful with our utterances

Let's let love flows and rules

A great country is possible
God bless Nigeria
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by adedayoa2(f): 5:23am On Feb 10, 2023
Simeon88:

You're 💯 correct but SOME of them will never listen to advice. Obi is a decent candidate. Even if others are throwing insult just look the other way and market your candidate they won't listen. Advice them to play politics differently as Obi we support is a different breed of politician they will insult life out of you.
Decent indeed
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by davidadenrele: 6:14am On Feb 10, 2023
Oga just dey play!! dey play!!

Asgard13:
Till we start seeing igbos in Osun ogun akure oyo Ekiti

Till then lagos remains Nigeria cosmopolitan area

Why Yoruba people no replicate Lagos in their Mushroom states they call farms

Atimes .. this Sophisticators sound very primitive..

So make we give Yoruba position for Anambra Enugu imo ebonyi Abia

Na only one day this people go get sense by force

Yoruba and dia Yorubatic reasoning ..Una owe Lagos dem Dey help Una Dey develop am .. how Una don take develop oyo Osun and the rest

Every Yoruba man na lagosian .. but will deny their poverty stricken .. chronic hunger ravaged states

Why are yoruba people not proud of those their states and dia villages ..

Na Lagos dem wan die put

Tomorrow dem go develop Akure finish.. na so dem go jump claim am

Why dem never go develop Ekiti and ilorin oyo osogbo

Common sense dey expensive

Infact Lagos remains no man’s land ..

Soon very soon e go clear for their eyes ..e no far again ..

Either igbo man takes over Lagos or the go buy 3 Yoruba states .. with the rate the states are gradually being emptied in Lagos

Na time

15 years from today
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by daygee12: 6:32am On Feb 10, 2023
udeh3:

Answer the question. Lagos wasn't even part of the new NIGERIA. It was founded by the Binis.

Lagos was later merged.

Furthermore, the issue of SUG... Is there a rule that a non Yoruba can't be an SUG president? If you're non of Igbo, then play your game very well. All the Igbos in Lagos that won political seats all played their game so well. I wasn't a Yoruba guy, but contested again one in my days in school and won. What if I didn't contest, will I be hand-picked? Leadership is not given...

In addition, Charlie boy having a bus stop in Lagos meaning he paid his dues. He excelled in his trade and made impact to warrant every accolades he got. If you go round all the Eastern street, you might still see Yoruba names popping up due to the dues those people paid in active service to their respective communities. An Igbo takes his home with him wherever he his. He built, establishes there. Apart of the Igbos, how many develope the societies they are when they're not in their own land?

Funny enough, people will think I'm an Igbo person, no, I'm not. But wherever I go, I see the Igbos, I see the development they bring to the community of their stay.

For me,the Igbos are the most patriotic. They've also not played politics of region like others do for almost 24yrs of NIGERIA unwavering democracy. They've never be Vice President, They've never be President. The two Apex position in the country, yet on paper, they're part of the Igbo major tribe and ethnicity. They've always supported the aspirations of others and other tribes from OBJ, through Yar'adua to GEJ and even Atiku, they've supported the Nigerian project

For equity sake, the Igbo man should be allowed to rule if we're truly one and not one selfish man saying it is his turn when your own region have been President and even Vice. It's total wickedness

Now back to the objection of Area Fada... He he out of point with his observations? The answer is no. Yorubas exist in every part of the country, doing their own thing, infact, in Warri and Port, their are places you think it's owned by the yorubas. I once worked in a company, if you're not Yoruba, you might not get a job there in PH. So, if you kill another tribe in your land, what about your tribe in their land or other lands? We see and hear this countless times, and nothing has been done. The Obi of Lagos sometime ago made the callous statement against an ethnic group, nothing was done. Just of recent, the wife of the APC presidential candidate said same thing, nothing was done. So, how many other tribes and states have threatened the yorubas living in their land every election year? How many?

Inconclusively, nobody has the Monopoly of voilence. Leaders should be careful of what they say in this dire time of our existence. The pressure and tension are high. Let's be careful with our utterances

Let's let love flows and rules

A great country is possible
God bless Nigeria
.Nobody is saying igbo shouldn't be President it only depends on how they play their game Politically . U can't claim Nigeria is a Zoo and expect people to be happy with u. Igbo play victim card too much and they play Politics of hate and abuse, curse people who doesn't support Obi now they are spreading the hate along religion line like saying YORUBA MUSLIM . The bitter truth is Igbos are not tolerant based on ethnicity and religion wise

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Simeon88(m): 6:36am On Feb 10, 2023
adedayoa2:
Decent indeed

At least he has fewer cases of perceived corruption hanging on his neck. Abi I lie?
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by alanto: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2023
VERDA:

Why do these two tribes like insulting themselves for heaven's sake...and bro, about lagos, nobody can claim lagos from yoruba and that is the truth...

Are the positions been touted igbo's hold in lagos applicable to any other south western states?...the answer is a big No. Lagos is the way it is for a reason.

The igbo's i think are the most travelled tribe in Nigeria and 90% for business, they are very good at it, hence their tendency to start businesses flourish and expand in other lands...

We have yoruba's in the south east, but they are majorly civil servants, private employees or students, i dont think i have ever heard of a yoruba person or businesses specifically targeted in the south east.

Both tribes are interested in different things when they leave their region. Make una dey calm down...people from both tribes get wahala.
Me and many like me joined nairaland because of ipob mobs. I love how now we are the loudest and they are crying victim, I can share threads with you were they insult and curse Yoruba long before this election... Like far back 2011, 2012 when S'Westerners dont have time for banter. Now they are crying victimization and I love it

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by udeh3(m): 6:45am On Feb 10, 2023
daygee12:

.Nobody is saying igbo shouldn't be President it only depends on how they play their game Politically . U can't claim Nigeria is a Zoo and expect people to be happy with u. Igbo play victim card too much and they play Politics of hate and abuse, curse people who doesn't support Obi now they are spreading the hate on religion line like saying YORUBA MUSLIM .

Every part of NIGERIA is agitating, even the region I came from and yet, we became President and Vice. What is the cause of the agitation in the first place?

There's nothing like they don't know how to play politics. In 1999, it was unanimously agreed that a Yoruba man should lead the country after disallowing Abiola to calm the drum beat of the war as at that time. Only Yorubas were given tickets by the popular political parties. Then, in 2007, only northerners were given tickets by the popular parties and so on. Infact, same happened in 2015 and 2019. Which party didn't feed a northern candidate due to the agitation that Yaradua didn't complete his tenure?

So, when talking about fairness and equity, don't be economical with the truth. Be factual and realistic. Those eastern politicians not supporting Obi are only being selfish and wicked, beating the drum of war for the rest of us. Go read popular opinion of most Elites and understand the implications of not allowing an easterner to be president

You can't beat a baby and says the baby should not cry
I'm not an easterner, I'm a Nigerian who's on the part of justice, equity and fairness

God bless Nigeria
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Xchii: 6:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:
Instead make Yoruba focus on their states and develop .. All them Tinubu slaves are busy shouting Lagos” soon the elders go die .. left with this young ones wey fit do anything for money.. Walahi dem go sell everything everyone and anything for money.. and enter Lagos .. go dey form island boys ..

The next generation of Yoruba fit the read ogun Ekiti some part of Osun and Ondo .. maybe except akure for history books ..

While the elites go don Dey for the cosmopolitan area dey form .. u no who we be!

E go soon happen .. e no pass 15 years from today

Ekiti alone don Dry .. hunger and still poverty don empty the state for lagoon .. na Fulani just dey buy that area.. same with Ondo too..

Oyo state is going .. they go soon carry am handicap..

While this one’s dey Twitter they fight area father wey don already buy and permanent his own quota for the Yoruba land grin for his children and generation to continue from where he stop

Me self don cut from awoyaya.. area dey go .. and no go stop till I reach Atlantic and epe..

Make Una dey here dey make noise online
delusi0nal mentally deranged lunatic, go and focus on your poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged shithole region where hunger is ravaging your people and leave Yorubas out of your madness
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by Xchii: 6:49am On Feb 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

I wonder oh... All the Yoruba want be landlords in Lagos once they make small money they will abandon Ile-Ife, Ilesha, Ikirun, Okuku, Ondo and those dead areas of South West to Lagos...

All of them they calm Lagos

Is Lagos the only South West or Yoruba state?

How about Igbos in other states of Yoruba land
stupid dumb Ipob cretin, the no of your people in Akure alone is double that of all Yorubas in your poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged shithole region. Those 'dead areas' are light-years more productive than your barren shithole.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2023
T'Obi ba wole, ile baba nla ku baba e lowo. grin

I'll rather vote a dog

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2023
Tell me your tribe Asgard13
Asgard13:

From your linage I guess.. most likely..
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by DesChyko: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2023
It's an election. You'd have to be popular among the residents before you get a chance to be elected.

The person seeking election, how popular is he amongst the residents in that locality? You'd think this Igbo contestants just sprung from nowhere and printed posters??

You cannot be scared of an adventure and thirst for the glory that comes with adventure.

It's trying to fly before learning to walk. If the Yorubas are not that big into expanding their tentacles, then it's fine if they're that way. No one will hold that against them.

But trying to make it look like it's a phobic thing is just weak. There are 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria; take away their indigenous SW and the seemingly intolerant 'SE', are they in popular positions as they so desire in the other four regions? NC? NW? SS? NE?

You may also add that in Lagos for example, the Northerners have well established colonies here; but we never see them come under fire for that. Such colonies are impenetrable except they grant permission; something that doesn't really exist amongst the republican Igbos who are here for their individual interests first before any other thing.

Stop barking up the wrong tree.
Re: Charly Boy Given Wotowoto On Facebook by VERDA: 7:14am On Feb 10, 2023
alanto:

Me and many like me joined nairaland because of ipob mobs. I love how now we are the loudest and they are crying victim, I can share threads with you were they insult and curse Yoruba long before this election... Like far back 2011, 2012 when S'Westerners dont have time for banter. Now they are crying victimization and I love it

Lol...i get your point, i am sure you have igbo friends, or do you hate all igbo's?, Illiterate ethnic bigots are everywhere amongs all tribes and when you come across them, give it to them hot hot...but the whole demonising a whole tribe like both of you do is not helping anyone.

Na so ethnic wars dey start, it seems all fun and games and you might think, if gbege burst we go all kill ourselves, by the time e burst na regrets.

The IPOB guys like you term are a loud minority. I don turn preacher, anyways, my two cents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. / Lagos Assembly Proposes 2- Year Jail Term For Assault On Firemen / Identity Of Random People Clapping- So Far, No Igbo Man Is Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.