Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) (56457 Views)

Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by mbahdi(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Congrats
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2023
I blame APC
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Lol, No shall collect money for till dey break and begins yan story, turn to anything, we go still nack your puna
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by knowhowk: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2023
KingMack:
Try come my house den turn to half snake half woman....na for me to jus cut the half snake part sell am give lala

Omo I don cash out😂😂😂 kwan3 hard🤔🤔
Stop Uploading the weird Picture ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by terrezo2002(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2023
Nothing from the devil is good.
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Tayorshd2(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2023
.as long as JAGANAN will become president then all wat she has said is true angry
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by AngelicBeing: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2023
Serpentine spirits, marine powers, seductive and wicked sexual demons on the rampage, looking for who / whom to steal, kill and destroy, nothing beats a life of absolute chastity, Purity and Godliness wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by sofeo(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2023
Alright
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by reddingtonblack: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2023
when will pocohantas say the truth undecided
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by dust144(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2023
My kind gir
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by miketayo(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2023
The guy said get me water cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by truthCoder: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2023
I remember when a girl wanted to ‘lamba’ me with a similar story.

We just had our first sex and i was drying my self with a towel. She was on the bed looking at me. She just called my name and told me that i was lucky that she really likes me because she is a senior witch.

I looked at her in the face, went to meet her on the bed and confidently told her that because she confessed to me, i would protect her and also bless her because i am a senior wizard too.

I then threw the towel away and had another round, this time harder.

9 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by molas02: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2023
That is what she was made to believe and that what she will live the rest of her life with, only she will be allowed to be rehab and preach to
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by wonder233: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Black man delusion. Aunty you're just a normal human being. There's nothing special about you.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Okiton: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2023
I swear

If I see dis babe I go knack am nothing go happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by martinlooter(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2023
Are all women not snakes?
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Solofresh2: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:
grin
What can you say about this grin
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by superjaks(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2023
Can she disappear in our presence?

I wanna check something

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by kingsleefolli(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2023
This matter dey serious than seriously.nigeria no dey joke ooooo .las las na chop chop go end your story
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by chigoziri2403(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Na this kind of girls I like to date self, make she dey give me sure odds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Fortune118005(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2023
He who has ears let him hear

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by koladata(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2023
see if you are very rich already, go ahead and be promiscuous , it might not change anything . but if you are still struggling , forget about spiritual implication, lets talk about the psychological effect and the time it takes, time you could invest in building yourself.
dmz1:

Na lie.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by OlawaleBammie: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2023
So spirit self dey use alphabet...

Shishu sounds like Japanese

Haran sound like Hebrew grin grin grin
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by neztar: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2023
KingMack:
[b][i]Try come my house den turn to half snake half woman....na for me to jus cut the half snake part sell am give lala

Omo I don cash out
mumu, what if she turn to anaconda?
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by DMTtechnologies: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2023
There's high probability that what she's saying is bullcrap .... pour the motherfucker some water and let her turn into snake then I'll believe
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Sweetvie: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2023
grin
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by outofthebox: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
This one is bold to tell you what she represents.

There are so many others out there. Young men and ladies, agents of marine kingdoms, whose assignment is to dilute and destroy destinies.

Knowing how polluted the world is, One of their major means is through sexual immorality. Once they get you , you are gone.
You may be alive but you are dead. You become a walking corpse .
A blossoming life and Destiny could suddenly become a leaking basket.

It takes the Mercy of GOD andctge Anoiting of GOD on a man to Break the yoke.

Flee Sexual immorality! You WILL save yourself from many spiritual and Physical calamities.
I never believed all these things not until late last year. You wouldn't know these things exist until you experience it. Africans and occultism sha

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by neztar: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2023
truthCoder:
I remember when a girl wanted to ‘lamba’ me with a similar story.

We just had our first sex and i was drying my self with a towel. She was on the bed looking at me. She just called my name and told me that i was lucky that she really likes me because she is a senior witch.

I looked at her in the face, went to meet her on the bed and confidently told her that because she confessed to me, i would protect her and also bless her because i am a senior wizard too.

I then threw the towel away and had another round, this time harder.
pass me her number. I'm hørny for some witchy pussy.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Dshocker(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2023
Na the type of person Righteousness2 suppose dey date grin

But on a serious note, my friend met a lady around 1996 here in Nigeria, that has spiritual husband.

At 27yrs she was so wealthy that she imports full ship load of rice.

My friend was also rich, because he was based in Switzerland as of then, running a drug cartel as of 1996, but the lady in question was richer than my friend.

She offered him about N100m as of 1996 if my friend would marry her.

If not for the fact that my friend was well protected and fortified, he would have been a dead man.

He had 3 terrible car accident and the same person that appears in all 3 occasion threating him.

He confronted the lady and she confessed that about 5 men that came for her hand in marriage all died.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Kobicove(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2023
Oya change to snake make we see undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Gboom: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2023
I remembered one of my former bosses who was a chronic womanizer, one day he was driving along Oniru beach and he saw girls wearing white attires (olokun worshippers) among those girls he can count up to 6 of them that were his dates. When he came back to the office, he became sad and from that he started reading daily manna from Redeemed Church

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies / The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) / Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.