Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities (28814 Views)

FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats / Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform / VCs, ASUU Reject 120 Cut-Off Mark For University Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2023
God punish your papa and mama, not me
Creativity22:

Another foolish agbadorian. Na God go punish all you useless, enemy of nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Ladyfab: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2023
No one is talking about Corpers
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Creativity22: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2023
Buddha3:

Oga, close your mouth and go and pack your bags joh!

If we decide to look at it critically now, all this your ranting is probably because you want to stay in school and press one innocent girl's bress. No be like say you too like school, with your average grades you wan come form serious pass everybody!

Go village make you for vote for better leader wey go end all the ASUU strikes wahala wey don give you extra year for school. Las las sef, even if ASUU no strike, you be like person wey fit still get extra year for school cause your coconut head don dey show for this your comment.. angry.
Point of correction. He is not a student. He is just one of the useless urchins that will be put to shame, after this election

1 Like

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by justmondris: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2023
Lama70:
Misinformed and uninformed people at the helm of affairs at every level in the country.

They are not bothered about the insecurity on our highways as the students go home. They are not worried about the high cost of transprtation. No!

All they care about is how to use students to win elections via thuggery and the likes. Since the begining of last year students are still in first semester. They are not bothered because their children are overseas.

Whoever wants to go and vote should follow them.

Are you for real? How did they travel to resume in the first place?
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Thomasankara(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2023
[/color]e pain Dem,as Dem no use professors as returning officersšŸ˜‚[color=#770077]
kokoA:
ASUU sef ... Na everything Una must oppose?
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by UncommonLogic: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2023
3 weeks because of election? Where is that done. Makes no sense
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by panpan(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Does the federal government want to impose a lockdown across the whole country?
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Okoroawusa: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2023
pquaver:

How can you close universities for election? Nigeria no serious ooo..
I have never seen it done before but the Obidients have been clamoring for it and now it has been done. Please I don't want anyone to say that Peter Obi was rigged out after his defeat.

1 Like

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by jaeyking(m): 7:40am On Feb 10, 2023
seeyounow:
cool cool

I doubt North west have 13 federal university
Kaduna - Abu Zaria, NDA, Airforce institute
Sokoto- Usman danfodio
Kebbi- Federal university birnin kebbi-
Kano- bayero university
Zamfara - federal university Gusua
Katsina - federal university dustin ma

Unless I'm missing some federal uni
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Thomasankara(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2023
[/color]who be that lady sef,is she a video vixen?[color=#770077]
emmanuelbrown26:
Time is up mudafukers
There are two countries in nigeria
1. Country 3: Kogo, zamfara and Kaduna (One country)
2. Country 33: D remaining 33 states (second country)
So those in couuntry 33 can go and exchange their old currency in country 3 states

For now, "OPERATION STILL WATER" IS still moving well. So do anyhow and collect anyhow. D ammunition govt ordered since last October are yet to be tested

@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive. Roboto11

Are y'all really ready to fly
The heat is on
Are y'all really ready to die
The heat is on
Have your mother ready to cry
The heat is on
Huh
The heat is on
You know
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by 9gerian: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2023
Parents wonā€™t find it funny as it would require another mobilization costs for the children to return to school. 1 week would have been adequate to see how things pan out after the elections before students return to school.

Osidazz19:
Closing schools for 3 weeks because of election? wow this country gets serious wahala.
3 Weeks, people can't even get one day off on the US to go and vote.
I can see may be a day or two but 3 weeks is totally moronic and counter productive. The students that are behind before are now in a worse situation.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Kimsthriftstore(f): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2023
Ok o

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Raphaeldhero(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
After spending more than a year at home you still expect students to spend another 3 weeks at home for one useless election, na God go punish all of you because I dont just know why Nigeria govt that has already turned 5 years course to 7 years want to add another years so I can become a grandpa before leaving school, this is not fair at all,closing of sch for 3 weeks is a senseless thing to do after more than a year at home honestly

Bro even me o
I swr I don tire
I no wan put up my life story for hia but believe me when I say I don tire

1 Like

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Enemyofpeace: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2023
Close down the fokn schools and let my babes come back home, my body don fool.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Kobicove(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2023
If the FG had not taken this action I'm sure they would still come out to complain that schools were not shut for the elections undecided

1 Like

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by JuanDeDios: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=Ofunaofu post=120778648]
Which one is CVCNU? That's a mouthful.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by faceland: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Just to avoid the new naira note riot before the election riots.

Students can be manipulated with social media easily (if they think it is trending or hip).
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Enemyofpeace: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Raphaeldhero:

Bro even me o
I swr I don tire
I no wan put up my life story for hia but believe me when I say I don tire
I understand you, e no easy to still dey university at forties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Subsea101: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Better oil dey your head bro, good points you raised, especially with the security situation in the country. I will like my children to be in my custody abeg, lets see how things go!, make them no go use people children do suya because of politics!!!

Penguin2:
Shey Ogun wan kill this Osodeke man ni?

Close down the Universities and let students go home and vote abeg. Even if it hasnā€™t happened before, thereā€™s always a first time.

Meanwhile, the NUC is right about the security argument. Because with the way the situation is charged with no one not knowing what things could become after the election, it is best you allow students stay at home and watch the directions things will take.

I donā€™t think itā€™s wise for Igbo students to remain in ABU Zaria or for Hausa students to remain in Nsukka or Unilorin so that if thereā€™s another ā€œOso Abiolaā€ after the elections, these guys donā€™t get trapped in strange lands.

I expect the regulatory board of Polytechnics to follow the footpath of the NUC too.

I donā€™t expect Tinubu BATstards to agree with my submissions thoughšŸ˜
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Kennyking1234: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

So you think three weeks will increase your age and graduation year to 10yrs abi? But u were on strike for eight Good months, you no die, na just three weeks in your parents house for u to go and vote na him go wan frustrate ur career abi!

No de talk op
Bleep you. You don't value time
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by GoodCane: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
how is this another victory for obi? Who told you that all students will votes obi?

99.9% students who registered and collected their PVCs did so because of Obi. This is to tell you that millions of those students are all voting massively for peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by UncleKoboko: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2023
warripekin:
Another victory for the youths. Obi is coming, urchins will urchinate.
Wake from your stupidity dreams
Obi will only manage 4th position. STOP FOOLING YOURSELVES.

90 OF YOUTHS ARE NOT OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS.

1 Like

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by faceland: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2023
Penguin2:

Close down the Universities and let students go home and vote abeg. Even if it hasnā€™t happened before, thereā€™s always a first time.

Meanwhile, the NUC is right about the security argument. Because with the way the situation is charged with no one not knowing what things could become after the election, it is best you allow students stay at home and watch the directions things will take.

I donā€™t think itā€™s wise for Igbo students to remain in ABU Zaria or for Hausa students to remain in Nsukka or Unilorin so that if thereā€™s another ā€œOso Abiolaā€ after the elections, these guys donā€™t get trapped in strange lands.

I expect the regulatory board of Polytechnics to follow the footpath of the NUC too.

It is Youth corpers that are mostly at risk (just the way Buhari supporters slaughtered them in 2011).

You don't want to be an Igbo Corpers working in Lagos polling unit when Tinubu loses.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Lama70(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2023
justmondris:

Are you for real? How did they travel to resume in the first place?

Please spare the time to reread the last paragraph before quoting me.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Bigchristo: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/polls-vcs-ASUU-disagree-as-fg-shuts-varsities/
shut down schools n allow students to vote for their favorite candidates theyā€™re Nigerians too and their vote must count
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by jesmond3945: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2023
Penguin2:

this is an offensive picture. Please remove it.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Bfly: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2023
The power of the president is just to much in this kind od democracy and system of government we have here is Nigeria.

Close Universities? Just like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Wipper7000: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2023
warripekin:
Another victory for the youths. Obi is coming, urchins will urchinate.
Talking as if all the students will vote for OBI. You will be shocked come on the 25 TINUBU will be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by wordychap: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2023
This Osedeke or whatever his name is needs psychiatric evaluation. He is the cause of what staff of university's are facing at present; withheld salary's. University's are closed during election, Osedeke or whatever ho and lecture empty seats.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Wipper7000: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2023
G00DHardDick:

99.9% students who registered and collected their PVCs did so because of Obi. This is to tell you that millions of those students are all votinmassively for peter Obi
Another Dreamer
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Mistermoon: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2023
It seems this Osodeke man ls disconnected from reality. Must you oppose everything that comes from the government without reasoning. Yorubas will say, 'aseju'. Mtcheeeew.

Kudos to the FG, MOE and NUC for this reasonable decision. The security of students is of great importance considering the current state of things in this country.

Did ASUU even consider the fact that chaos can even emanate from any of campuses considering the vehement manner in which the youths are expressing their supports for their preferred candidates.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by jasent(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Penguin2:

Don't mind ASUU. They just lost my support, useless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) / How I Made It To Sweden From Nigeria To Study For My Masterā€™s Degree / I Don't Like The Course Am Studying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.