Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities (28813 Views)

FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats / Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform / VCs, ASUU Reject 120 Cut-Off Mark For University Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by kozmokaz(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2023
seeyounow:
cool cool

Who ever structured this map is the most stupid person on earth

Dividing the west into 3 and incoprating the the SE and SW

Nice one
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Penguin2: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2023
Aboguede:
You are very correct.
There is 90% indications that there will be oso tinubu grin the hand writing is all over the blackboard nation wide shocked

The dead spirit of abiola does not want rest without ruling as Nigeria president but destiny is against it.

Man proposed God disposed shocked
Funny earth grin
Man be fighting with God since the creation of earth

lol

Oso Tinubu šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Penguin2: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Subsea101:
Better oil dey your head bro, good points you raised, especially with the security situation in the country. I will like my children to be in my custody abeg, lets see how things go!, make them no go use people children do suya because of politics!!!

May God help us šŸ¤¦
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Any Parent or Guardian that allows their Child/Ward to remain in campus during a Nigerian Presidential election, IS A BIG FOOL.
Period!
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Ruggedniggaone: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2023
Buddha3:

So you don't even have ordinary 24K to pay for transport back to your polling center, but you come here day and night to bleat all over while supporting a dying politician who doesn't have your interest at heart?

Some of you are really cursed, walahi!
your miserable mother is cursed ode
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2023
Buddha3:

Oga, close your mouth and go and pack your bags joh!

If we decide to look at it critically now, all this your ranting is probably because you want to stay in school and press one innocent girl's bress. No be like say you too like school, with your average grades you wan come form serious pass everybody!

Go village make you for vote for better leader wey go end all the ASUU strikes wahala wey don give you extra year for school. Las las sef, even if ASUU no strike, you be like person wey fit still get extra year for school cause your coconut head don dey show for this your comment.. angry.

You de mind the stark olodo?
As if he has anything in his brain
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2023
Buddha3:

So you don't even have ordinary 24K to pay for transport back to your polling center, but you come here day and night to bleat all over while supporting a dying politician who doesn't have your interest at heart?

Some of you are really cursed, walahi!

Easy naa... hahahahaha
No more election money to share to foools
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by boldtruthalways: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
After spending more than a year at home you still expect students to spend another 3 weeks at home for one useless election, na God go punish all of you because I dont just know why Nigeria govt that has already turned 5 years course to 7 years want to add another years so I can become a grandpa before leaving school, this is not fair at all,closing of sch for 3 weeks is a senseless thing to do after more than a year at home honestly
You don't have sense. You are in a haste to graduate while you have a government that ensures you have no job after school. Which one is important to you? So just 3weeks in 4yrs is what will make you not to be what you want to be? Get some sense and go out to vote a leader that will make life meaningful for you.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by pquaver(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2023
Topmaike007:
so an Igbo man that registered in Anambra and he us schooling in OAU, how do you expect him to cope if the school is not closed??

Why can he register in Oau polling unit? If he can go to school there?
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
your miserable mother is cursed ode

This goat wey go sidon for nairaland dey quote nonsensical statistics while arguing politics with folks who are way more knowledgeable and fulfilled than he is, only to end up not having 24K to pay for transport from school to his polling center.

Going by the audacity with which you insult people in your support for Atiku and PDP, one will begin to think you're a societal voice to be reckoned with, when in actual sense you're just a broke, averagely intelligent and sparsely informed university undergraduate who's been diluted into the murky waters of the putrid waste that is Nigeria's public education system.

Las las, you fit no even get food chop for that campus wey you dey! You go dey drink garri, carry your malnourished intestines come dey argue with people wey fit feed you.

Ode Oshi!
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Eddynoble97(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2023
There are some considerations that needed to be done.
Does ASUU imagine the kind of risk incurred during elections period?
It's a very good plan for schools in the country to be shutten down.
After all it's just for two weeks.
ASUU should stop, please.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Shey Ogun wan kill this Osodeke man ni?

Close down the Universities and let students go home and vote abeg. Even if it hasnā€™t happened before, thereā€™s always a first time.

Meanwhile, the NUC is right about the security argument. Because with the way the situation is charged with no one not knowing what things could become after the election, it is best you allow students stay at home and watch the directions things will take.

I donā€™t think itā€™s wise for Igbo students to remain in ABU Zaria or for Hausa students to remain in Nsukka or Unilorin so that if thereā€™s another ā€œOso Abiolaā€ after the elections, these guys donā€™t get trapped in strange lands.

I expect the regulatory board of Polytechnics to follow the footpath of the NUC too.

I donā€™t expect Tinubu BATstards to agree with my submissions thoughšŸ˜
shut yo Dammn mouth ā€˜fore you dropped nigga
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by shegz24(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2023
The same ASUU chairman that they were hailing a few months ago for frustrating the efforts of the Minister of Education and actively voiced out against APC re-election into office is the same one now against shutting down schools.

I swear these clowns are confused. grin
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Braun007: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by highchief1: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
The students safety should come first , we can't afford to lose life for looters.
some will have accident travelling back home.Moving up and down in Nigeria is not too good.In my opinion they shouldnā€™t make it mandatory.Who so desires to go home just for voting can do that at his own volition.If I have a child that is in the university he wonā€™t tell me that rubbish that he wants to return home just to vote.Are Peter obi kids in anambra as we speak?will his son in the Uk return to vote.Mumu Nigerians
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by stainzvill(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2023
They should go on break incase of eventualities
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by misano(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2023
sleek214:
Shutting down schools for 3 weeks is not the best after the lengthy strike by ASUU. Most students have their pulling units around their schools. Only in Nigeria the whole nation will shut down because of election yet the election will still be mar with irregularities. God bless us all. A blissful weekend to you all while you campaign for your candidates. Convince the people why your candidate is the best, don't insult, bully or blackmail people to vote for your candidate. I bet you, if you know 10% of your candidate's secret, you'd stay 1,000 miles away from him. Ciao!

You complain too much. You complain about strike about economy, complain about politicians. You complain every day.

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Penguin2: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Seun
Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Rule 2. Threat to life.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Penguin2: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by bizhop01: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2023
ASUU always useless to students
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Brystonluv19(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
You want a nice house šŸ šŸ” and we'll furnished building just move to Renovation of house buildings thank you.

Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by VawulenceProMax: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Wake from your stupidity dreams
Obi will only manage 4th position. STOP FOOLING YOURSELVES.

90 OF YOUTHS ARE NOT OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS.
do your soakaway work and stop talking politics. Your entire generation will be useless
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by mercysayno(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
After spending more than a year at home you still expect students to spend another 3 weeks at home for one useless election, na God go punish all of you because I dont just know why Nigeria govt that has already turned 5 years course to 7 years want to add another years so I can become a grandpa before leaving school, this is not fair at all,closing of sch for 3 weeks is a senseless thing to do after more than a year at home honestly
then after ur graduation u will spend another 4 years looking for job or even if u see one it won't amount to anything, is high time u people wise up, 3 weeks can't take anything away from u, the whole nation is bleeding because of the past mistake, time has come for us to correct that mistake at the pooling unit, if u like stay back in the school, but make sure u don't come out here to complain of bad leadership tomorrow
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by 1Dray(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
After the long strike, I do not expect the Government to give them a break again.

But we don't expect Bat and BATstards to be happy about the break.
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Parachoko: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
1Dray:

But we don't expect Bat and BATstards to be happy about the break.
Take am easy bro, no give yourself heart attack because of my humble opinion
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by adeoye63o: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
ā˜¹ļøā˜¹ļø...
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Penguin2:

Seun
Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Rule 2. Threat to life.
Yeah thatā€™s the plot: put them in the pot, let them cook like stew fools
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by bluefilm: 6:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
VCs and ASUU who should have made the suggestion earlier are the ones kicking

Infact if you ask me, the university should close immediately after valentine to avoid the stories that touch the heart!

Why must it be after Val?

Why not before Val?
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by VawulenceProMax: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
UncleKoboko:

come ma knack you like person wey them don disown
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by Creativity22: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
God punish your papa and mama, not me
After him don punish the two useless cretins that brought you into this world. Idiot !!
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by VawulenceProMax: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
UncleKoboko:

why must you run from Vawulence
Re: Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities by VawulenceProMax: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2023
UncleKoboko:

son of an olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) / How I Made It To Sweden From Nigeria To Study For My Masterā€™s Degree / I Don't Like The Course Am Studying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.