Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls (27852 Views)

Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP / Peter Obi Leads, Atiku, Tinubu In Bloomberg Polls / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by HeRulesMen: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2023
nameo:

You are highly welcomed, Bros

Please also spread the word and follow up

Very sure.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by LaconicINC: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

With all the canopies and crop rallies 🤣🤣🤣

The one that pain me most was the purported mega rally in Abuja market

Labor in Pain and Vain 🤣🤣

Cry me a river! Peter Obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2023
No matter what the revisionist will want you to believe and all the mudslinging by oppositions, Peter Obi is well loved by the masses, baring any manipulation and late shenanigans the politicians will come up with it will be a straight victory but I know the demons holding the country back will not easily give up hence they will try to rear their heads at eleventh hour but you know what, the minds of Nigerians are already made and woe betides the agent of darkness the devil will want to use on that day.

My simple advice is if you are contemplating or have made up your mind to be used by an agent of darkness on that day please there's time to rethink and devolve yourself from the demon trying to use you to thwart the resolves of Nigerians because if you keep pushing, you will have yourself to blame and at the end you will know that what is destined to happen will always happen and when you throw yourself on the wheel of greatness, you will be crushed and throw outside while the wheel will keep grinding to greatness. There's a reason all the polls are saying PO, forget all the noises in media, PO is truely loved and APC government made it possible for the mass revolution.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Zeezenho: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2023
66% is tinubu that bad I know atiku gat 20% tinubu 9%.congratulations our incoming.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2023
VERDA:

You guys will throw insults around, if the people your insulting return the favour, nobody will rest again.

I am glad Obi who is the actual person running, is running a very clean campaign based on issues and not insulting other people like your disgrace of a candidate, he has handled himself so well and and with grace even in the face of massive assault on him from every angle which is expected...

He will be remembered by everyone as the man who changed the political terrain of the country, win or no win...heavens will not fall, the winner will rule and the people will face the consequences.

You should pay no heed to that tribal buffoon!

His stock in trade on this platform, is to exploit every given opportunity to expose his shallow reasoning. Lots of objective nairalanders no longer satisfy his idiocy with mentions, so he just floats around the forum, looking to provoke others with his pro-Tinubu rhetorics, just to have responses he can gloat on.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Tayorshd2(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2023
That's when Nigerias will know blood is thicker than water cheesy grin

Buharie already knew his successor and already campagning for him ..

I laugh in Spanish grin
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Gingerbreadman2: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2023
Trapnews:
grin

Dressed like a bat cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by hohafrank(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The funny aspect of the whole thing is that more than 80% of those that will vote for Peter Obi don't attend rally.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by sonofthunder: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Bloomberg is IPOB media wing and highly partisan - Tinubu BATstards😜

Cc: nlfpm mynd44 seun lalasticlala

It's not enough with the insults you allow to fly without enforcing the rules of the forum, I wonder what Bukayo Saka did to be edited into a monkey and displayed like this. Oh maybe my eyes are deceiving me.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by cicero(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2023
This is based on a poll, not on misleading photos.
When we talk numbers and stats, dullards like you and your slave master should keep off.

KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Occurstaem(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Bloomberg is IPOB media wing and highly partisan - Tinubu BATstards😜
Really? And some people actually liked this your post?

It's a shame you have to use edited Bukayo Saka's image. You have to take it down immediately.

How would you feel if someone edit your own image as this to portray you as what is intended to depict in Saka's image? As in I don't get it, what concerns Bukayo Saka with this election? If not that you have eternal hatred for Tinubu and anything Yoruba-related, what wrong did the young lad do to you that made you portrayed him the way you did?

It will be a big shame if you don't take the picture down immediately.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Rebuke: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yhu will soon wake up to reality.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by MimiSheWrote(f): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2023
As much as I want P.O to win and deliver us from the Oligarchs milking this country dry since independence.
I don't think it's gonna be that easy. I mean the number of people I saw at APC's sokoto rally yesterday shows that this country have more dummies than originally estimated.
The smart ones are outnumbered by at least 1 to 3!

That's one sad thing about democracy...
Every brainless human out there has a say!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by kingyakos: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Even Pandora Obituary knws that he stand no chance

As Datti claimed. They keep giving Labour in Pain oversized venue for just few Zombipigs 🤣🤣 and this Zombipigs are expected to win the election

Bloomberg will be put in it's place as one of the most overrated propagandist after the election

But you accepted 2015 Bloomberg poll result that put buhari in forefront. Online Offline, Scientific unscientific poll has been putting Obi on the forefront, even hundreds of poll we see daily on YouTube Obi has been clinching all .
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Papichulostunne(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bros if i go that rally.. i go sitdown under canppy so sun no go burn my skin..
Its called common sense.. all those amajiri wey dem dey gather give Tinubu and Atiku no get the sense to stay inside shade and still show solidarity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Occurstaem(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2023
sonofthunder:

Cc: nlfpm mynd44 seun lalasticlala

It's not enough with the insults you allow to fly without enforcing the rules of the forum, I wonder what Bukayo Saka did to be edited into a monkey and displayed like this. Oh maybe my eyes are deceiving me.
You're an MVP. Your eyes are not deceiving you at all. At the instant I sighted the picture I knew it's our dear Bukayo Saka. I was shocked.

They have taken their hatred for anything Yoruba-related to a whole new level.
Just because Bukayo Saka is Yoruba, look how they depicted a fellow human being.

I'm not sorry to say that humanity is dead in Igbos with their hatred of others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by UncommonLogic: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Bloomberg have been scammed by the IPOB Zombidient terrorist fools. grin
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by kingyakos: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
As much as I want P.O to win and deliver us from the Oligarchs milking this country dry since independent.
I don't think it's gonna be that easy. Cos the number of people I saw at APC's sokoto rally yesterday shows that this country have more dummies than originally estimated.
The smart ones are outnumbered by 1 to 5!

That's one sad thing about democracy...
Every brainless human out there has a say!

It was a paid crowd that turned out because of the presence of buhari though Sokoto is PDP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by MimiSheWrote(f): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2023
kingyakos:

It was a paid crowd that turned out because of the presence of buhari though Sokoto is PDP
I really really hope so...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by UncommonLogic: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2023
Occurstaem:

You're an MVP. Your eyes are not deceiving you at all. At the instant I sighted the picture I know it's our dear Bukayo Saka. I was shocked.
They have taken their hatred for anything Yoruba-related is while new level.
Just because Bukayo Saka is Yoruba, look how they depicted a fellow human being.
I'm not sorry to say that humanity is dead in Igbos with their hatred of others.
Religious and tribal hatred is inborn, it's in their DNA. Yet they are always the first to accuse others of tribalism whenever they don't have their way.
It's sad and pathetic.
The good thing is that people are waking up to it and ready to serve them back in their own coins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Inosky(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2023
That's what it will be.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by ba7man(m): 9:56am On Feb 10, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:
More Blood Pressure for the conventional politicians. The People have decided. We will retire the old generation politicians that have dragged us behind for too long. We, the people, are taking back our country. A great Nigeria is POssible.
I go too laugh una after this election.

Clowns.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by kingyakos: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Occurstaem:

You're an MVP. Your eyes are not deceiving you at all. At the instant I sighted the picture I know it's our dear Bukayo Saka. I was shocked.

They have taken their hatred for anything Yoruba-related is while new level.

Omo keep quiet that's not Bukayo Saka, i know the person but his name keep skipping my memory but i tell you his name once i remember.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Burgerlomo: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Because it is his "turn" which means "emilokan" in Yoruba grin
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by UncommonLogic: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2023
kingyakos:

Same way they paid Billionaires in Igbo land to show up for Tinubu. Only people that can be bought are always quick to think that someone has been paid.
It only shows that with money your opinions can be purchased. Nothing more. Keep saying paid until Tinubu is declared Winner, then you will change story again.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by duro4chang(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Don't vote for Tinubu, try and think things through
I can never be obi asslicker. Did you hear me? This is democracy. Democracy allows freedom to vote and be voted for. You can't tell me who to vote for and at the same time I can force you to vote my candidate. Stay on your lane please.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Occurstaem(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2023
kingyakos:

Omo keep quiet that's not Bukayo Saka, i know the person but his name keep skipping my memory but i tell you his name once i remember.
I don't like to insult, but I have no choice since you've fired the first shot. I need to ask you a question.
Are you mad or something?
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Solocoin: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2023
Doctors in the house should not go far so that they will take of people high blood pressure. Alot of patients await them 😁😁
This kind of news will since El-Rufai sleepless nights and APC will soon react to this 😁
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2023

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by kingyakos: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Same way they paid Billionaires in Igbo land to show up for Tinubu. Only people that can be bought are always quick to think that someone has been paid.
It only shows that with money l, your opinions can be purchased. Nothing more. Keep saying paid until Tinubu is declared Winner, then you will change story again.

Which billionaire in igbo land showed up for tinubu, just mention one.
Accumulated crowd sponsored by Hope Uzodima and the few that came in from APC stronghold that boundaries with SE.
I was expecting you would asked for my account details and wire some cash in so i would vote for your candidate since you've concluded i can be bought.

It's easy for a Pentecostal church to stop the collecting church offering than tinubu to become president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos / 22 Boko Haram Members Killed Today By Troops In Logomani / 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.