Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls (27860 Views)

Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP / Peter Obi Leads, Atiku, Tinubu In Bloomberg Polls / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by ComeToJesus: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2023
A P C candidate keeps surprising me. At campaign venues, his only message to the people is not even to sell his intended policies but to be hurling insults and abuses to his fellow candidates.

It's such a shame that he wants to be president. No sane person will vote for such an empty candidate who's claiming the achievements of his successors in Lagos.

You can't shame the shameless.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

With all the canopies and crop rallies 🤣🤣🤣

The one that pain me most was the purported mega rally in Abuja market

Labor in Pain and Vain 🤣🤣

You are a fool. Bc I was there. The campaign started around 4:30pm.
If you like don’t vote wisely. You think you want to teach Peter obi a lesson. He is already made. You fool!

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by sonofthunder: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Occurstaem:

You're an MVP. Your eyes are not deceiving you at all. At the instant I sighted the picture I knew it's our dear Bukayo Saka. I was shocked.

They have taken their hatred for anything Yoruba-related to a whole new level.
Just because Bukayo Saka is Yoruba, look how they depicted a fellow human being.

I'm not sorry to say that humanity is dead in Igbos with their hatred of others.

I don't really understand their bearing, and also seun.... I get you can't fish out every naysayer or troll but I believe a better job was done in the past. Also we know this is typical of election periods, why not get additional hands even if on contract basis to keep the sanity.

As for the hatred and bigotry being projected, I think the only winners and losers from this election will be the so called obidients and I cannot imagine their shame if they loses hence why I still ignore some stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-10/peter-obi-remains-top-pick-for-nigerian-president-poll-shows

There is a difference between online poll and Nigeria poll. PeTeRu should have done well in Anambra, not leaving PDP because he was refused Presidential ticket and shouting in LP that he is the best of the best. It is fallacy!!!
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:
More Blood Pressure for the conventional politicians. The People have decided. We will retire the old generation politicians that have dragged us behind for too long. We, the people, are taking back our country. A great Nigeria is POssible.
you had better prepare for more blood pressure coz Obi CAN NOT win this election. It's between PDP and APC, know this and have peace!
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by kingyakos: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Occurstaem:

I don't like to insult, but I have no choice since you've fired the first shot. I need to ask you a question.
Are you mad or something?

I hate the way most of you from that region like personalizing every little things.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Teeroyzimma: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2023
duro4chang:
I can never be obi asslicker. Did you hear me? This is democracy. Democracy allows freedom to vote and be voted for. You can't tell me who to vote for and at the same time I can force you to vote my candidate. Stay on your lane please.
I can bro, I didn't commit a crime and I didn't force you to vote for anyone all I said is that you should think things through, 8 years no be 8 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by duro4chang(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I can bro, I didn't commit a crime and I didn't force you to vote for anyone all I said is that you should think things through, 8 years no be 8 weeks.
Stay on your lane please.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Sholaco: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2023
Make una dey play
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by MrEverest(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2023
The day Hell Rufai accepted on TV that Peter Obi is massively popular and will win SS and SE was the day I knew newsayers have started accepting the reality.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Masterclass32: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2023
casualobserver:

The only people that will have heart attack are those who believe Bloomberg and CNN.

Tinubu is the front runner. The only thing that can stop him is if the powers that be manage to stop the elections or damage him in favour of Atiku or an interim govt. in either scenario Obi is not the beneficiary. To begin with the north do not want Datti. You honestly think the north will allow a govt of Peter Obi with a Vice President that is not their man?

You seem to have too much faith in the north.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by rm94(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2023
One Premise Data conducted a poll and posted it as an article on Bloomberg news. So that makes it bloomberg poll. When did bloomberg start outsourcing polls. Na wa o.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Ogilinsaka: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Online poll vs Ofline polls... INEC vs Bloomberg

I hope children of hate won't have PSTD after Tinubu emerges

Obidunce should just accept their defeat and flush them self as Articulate movement and Jonathan Ambassadors of 2014 and 2019 did

You're the dunce here
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by steeltrust: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

lemme break it down for you

In delta state here we are voting Apc in the person of ovie Omo agege because pdp has destroyed delta with money bag corruption so we need another party to see what they can do which Apc is the only alternative in the person of ovie Omo agege

Then for president Obi is winning here
And I’m voting him

If you have access to thieftinubu tell him not to waste him bullon van money cause he will never win

Obi for president
Omo agege for governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by UncommonLogic: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2023
kingyakos:

Which billionaire in igbo land showed up for tinubu, just mention one.
Accumulated crowd sponsored by Hope Uzodima and the few that came in from APC stronghold that boundaries with SE.
I was expecting you would asked for my account details and wire some cash in so i would vote for your candidate since you've concluded i can be bought.

It's easy for a Pentecostal church to stop the collecting church offering than tinubu to become president.
First, I don't pay people to vote or to support anyone.
Secondly, your vote is inconsequential and not needed for Tinubu to win and he will win.
For your information, Namdiot coward Cownu who is currently locked up has a better chance of becoming the President of Nigeria than pandora pathological liar Obi tuary. Go and think about that for a minute.

Bye
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by casualobserver: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2023
GreyLaw:

Tinubu is no front runner. Nigerians hate him and his guts. The man has no principles and is willing to bulldoze his way into the presidency of Nigeria through vote trading. He is one of the most sinister and callous politicians in this country. The younger population of Nigeria who currently make up a larger bulk of the voting masses are tired of him and his brand of financially induced politics. If everything is free and fair, Tinubu should be 3rd behind Atiku and then Obi.

The scientific polls prove this fact. These polls were in favour of Buhari when he won in 2015. You and your ilk accepted these polls then, but now they don't favour you, you reject them. It simply shows that your principal Tinubu wants the elections rigged for him and you don't care. You are actually one of the enemies off a progressive Nigeria.

I have reduced my political commentary of recent because jungle go soon mature….no point arguing with anyone, election is round the corner. We will see who is right and who was delusional all along

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by IgOga(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2023
This will be tested on the 25th of February.......

I nor wan hear any rant when/if Obi loose sha grin......God spear our lives to see what Nigerians really think about Obi
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by steeltrust: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2023
casualobserver:

The only people that will have heart attack are those who believe Bloomberg and CNN.

Tinubu is the front runner. The only thing that can stop him is if the powers that be manage to stop the elections or damage him in favour of Atiku or an interim govt. in either scenario Obi is not the beneficiary. To begin with the north do not want Datti. You honestly think the north will allow a govt of Peter Obi with a Vice President that is not their man?
now I know most of you urchins are really daft

Do you know datti Ahmed elder brother is the spoke person for northern elders forum

I laugh you cause the shock you will recieve after 25th of feb will likely take you to the hospital and I hope you recover

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by PeterObi4LP: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2023
tolue42:

You guys are so daft, there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim. Even though I'm a Christian..

Uncle you're not more Omoluabi than others. We have Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim. All thanks to Tinubu who divided it.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by christistruth01: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Fake News Propaganda
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by christistruth01: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Uncle you're not more Omoluabi than others. We have Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim. All thanks to Tinubu who divided it.

Yorubas are one People
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Congratulations, let's do the swearing in right now. after all he is netizens president. It's a good thing that INEC never conducted online polls
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by pacespot(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Was Blomberg comprised by Obidients too, or is it owned by Igbo like ANAP, Nextier, etc polls?

Urchins, if you must die, just wait till 26th of this month.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Emola12(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

you think say rally win election You will cry blood aswear to God almighty,,,,, Since wey LP don start their campaign I never attend anyone of them buh dat doesn't mean maybe I will not vote for him me and my family are ready to come out show him love during election day
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Yankee101: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Una polls never reach northern nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Teymanhenry(f): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2023
Peter Obi can win only if the cashless policy continues until after the elections. If not forget it
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by kingyakos: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2023
UncommonLogic:

First, I don't pay people to vote or to support anyone.
Secondly, your vote is inconsequential and not needed for Tinubu to win and he will win.
For your information, Namdiot coward Cownu who is currently locked up has a better chance of becoming the President of Nigeria than pandora pathological liar Obi tuary. Go and think about that for a minute.

Bye

Una hate for igbo don make una dey reason like zombie. For una hate filled mind anybody wey support Obi na igbo, see hate just because igbo man dey lead on the forefront of 2023 election wey u wan die so. Una for been present human being to NIGERIANS if say una wan win election and in the next 10000 generation to come una no go get MAN like Nnamdi Kanu. See as we pursue Oshiomole for ring road with Obi name because e come dey mention tinubu for we ear grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by maestroferddi: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Too early to start wailing...

Tomorrow's intercontinental ballistic rally informally tagged Eko 4 Show is about falling on you...

Make sure you take better cover...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Brightest04(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2023
I wouldn't have wanted to comment, but you saying those who attends APC rallies are not being hired and paid makes you the grestest lier of this generation. Common man, atleast be truthful for once.[quote author=Moh247 post=120779116][/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by tolue42(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Just shut the Bleep up!

We are 1 big Yoruba Family...nothin will EVER change that. You hear me OSU?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Brightest04(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Reading through some comments in support of the terrible hardship we, Nigerians have been going through in the past years, i wonder what kind of people we're in this country.
In some part of the north, west, south and east, voters were given 1k each to vote for Buhari-led APC candidature, and they have been enjoying economic hardship, kidnapping, increase terrorism across the country, fuel scarcity and the latest baby of APC, NAIRA scarcity, the first of its kind in the world. And some said in will continue the legacy if elected president...And you're jubilating! The most shamful part is that even the youth, who were locked out of school for four months by this same APC government which refused to fulfil their promise to univercity lectures. The crimes APC led government commited against the people of Nigeria is enough to "kill" the party in this country for life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Online poll vs Ofline polls... INEC vs Bloomberg

I hope children of hate won't have PSTD after Tinubu emerges

Obidunce should just accept their defeat and flush them self as Articulate movement and Jonathan Ambassadors of 2014 and 2019 did

Heads or tails, Thiefnubuu can't emerge. Look cursorily at the number, strengths and weaknesses of all the contestants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike / #FreeEse:Emir Sanusi Denies Malicious Lies That Said He Refused To Help #freeese / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.