Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls (27863 Views)

Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP / Peter Obi Leads, Atiku, Tinubu In Bloomberg Polls / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Chidex500: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

With all the canopies and crop rallies 🤣🤣🤣

The one that pain me most was the purported mega rally in Abuja market

Labor in Pain and Vain 🤣🤣
Idiot! You put sentiments aside and check if they've started in that pics you posted
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Wsx2: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
I believe the same Bloomberg knows how gullible northerners are and they will vote for thheir own even when they have the highest rate of poverty in the country

I believe the same Bloomberg knows their is southwest and anyone who doesn’t win majority of votes from north and southwest cannot be declared winner

I wish obi wins but it’s impossible
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Wildkat02: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:
More Blood Pressure for the conventional politicians. The People have decided. We will retire the old generation politicians that have dragged us behind for too long. We, the people, are taking back our country. A great Nigeria is POssible.

The great vulture griller will not like the sound of this
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Wildkat02: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Online poll vs Ofline polls... INEC vs Bloomberg

I hope children of hate won't have PSTD after Tinubu emerges

Obidunce should just accept their defeat and flush them self as Articulate movement and Jonathan Ambassadors of 2014 and 2019 did

Your premium urchin tears loading soon 😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Maazieze(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
The methodology of the poll seems legit
"San Francisco-based Premise polled 2,384 Nigerians from Jan. 26 to Feb. 4 via a smartphone app. Submissions were selected from quotas developed by age, gender and location across the country’s six geopolitical zones, the company said. Results were then weighted against the original quotas to ensure national representation."

Im glad the nigerian people have collectively decided to punish PDP and APC, thrid parties should be considered when the main two have done jack shit
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by KosiGee(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Bloomberg is IPOB media wing and highly partisan - Tinubu BATstards😜

You should be ashamed of getting yourself involved in this sort of evil. I’m sure this photo was created to mock Bukayo when he missed penalty for England against Italy in the Euro final but for you to spread and support this makes you a very foolish person. You are using this to mock Yorubas, ain’t you? What kind of creature are you?
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Bloomberg is IPOB media wing and highly partisan - Tinubu BATstards😜
This is what these Igbos think of Yoruba people.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Isobug: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even though you lie about empty rallies, Election is not by rallies. You can't expect me to go for a rally when I have something that needs my attention, likewise many other people
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by magzey: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bloomberg dey Vote? Na so so media vote come make Dino melaye Ayo Fayose etc loss election proper grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by amuwo1980: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Obidunce should just accept their defeat and flush them self as Articulate movement and Jonathan Ambassadors of 2014 and 2019 did

It is called PTSD not pstd , APC every one of u and your supporters from Tinubu to the agbadorians on the street are half baked and want Nigeria to continue in this way , the only way they can thrive
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by iszyboy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
muykem:
Someone that will not win two states outside South East.

Can you put your money where your mouth is ?

If yes, let's wager 100k.

Peter Obi will win more 8 states.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Kingboy10: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
muykem:
Someone that will not win two states outside South East.
I hope you won't deactivate your account when he does
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by seunodediranivy: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
you and bloomberg, the rain of your shame and disgrace is set to begin, February 25 is very much at hand.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by chinemezeq: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=KingKO22 post=120778901]Opariiii
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by chinemezeq: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-10/peter-obi-remains-top-pick-for-nigerian-president-poll-shows
For those who still doubt the result, lets make it here, like for Obi, share for Tinubu, quote for Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Dedeity: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tinubu urchins are always senseless
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Dedeity: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu is mostly likely gonna finish 4th behind kwankwaso
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by NLPoliceWoman: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
RTR
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Shakur86(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Congratulations to him
Now let's go to election that will be conducted by inec,which Jagaaban will gallantly win.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by PeterObi4LP: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
tolue42:

Just shut the Bleep up!

We are 1 big Yoruba Family...nothin will EVER change that. You hear me OSU?

Lol tales. I'm even more Omoluabi than you. I know what I'm saying believe it or not, we have Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Shikini: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
jlinkd78:
Date of this reporting is February 10
Fresh

It's a recent poll
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by topatee: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:
More Blood Pressure for the conventional politicians. The People have decided. We will retire the old generation politicians that have dragged us behind for too long. We, the people, are taking back our country. A great Nigeria is Possible.
Most people don't understand the dynamics of Nigeria politics, I wonder how Obi will win without foot-soldiers, I watch Wike at Eleme today and I saw grassroot mobilization, this is where elections are won and lost NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA, how many villages do have electricity and how many have access to internet, sometimes when I see all these analysis I JUST LAUGH
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Lovelydaisies: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
RuddyFusion:
The INCOMING

This your statement sounds like a perfect movie title for a movie in honor of Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Poleski: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dishonest people like you always support corrupt politicians who give you 5k and rape you financially from behind.

You know deep down that Peter Obi's campaign rallies are always massive, but you displayed your stupidity by posting a picture that showed the early stage of when people begin to arrive at an event.

Whether you like it or not, Peter Obi is your next president.

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Poleski: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Even Pandora Obituary knws that he stand no chance

As Datti claimed. They keep giving Labour in Pain oversized venue for just few Zombipigs 🤣🤣 and this Zombipigs are expected to win the election

Bloomberg will be put in it's place as one of the most overrated propagandist after the election

The APC and PDP moronic supporters aren't happy about this news. Peter Obi is your in-coming President whether you like it or not.
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by HNICEARTH: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Urchins will still claim Obi owns Bloomberg
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by casualobserver: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
steeltrust:
now I know most of you urchins are really daft

Do you know datti Ahmed elder brother is the spoke person for northern elders forum

I laugh you cause the shock you will recieve after 25th of feb will likely take you to the hospital and I hope you recover

You also clearly do not know that 1) Datti was chosen only because other prominent northerners rejected the position. 2) the same brother made a comment only yesterday against Labour Party.

Who is the daft one?

Like I said jungle don mature no need arguing with you morons….your defeat will soon be served hot!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by steeltrust: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
casualobserver:

You also clearly do not know that 1) Datti was chosen only because other prominent northerners rejected the position. 2) the same brother made a comment only yesterday against Labour Party.

Who is the daft one?

Like I said jungle don mature no need arguing with you morons….your defeat will soon be served hot!!!!
when I say you urchins are daft I know what I’m saying

He didn’t say anything against the Labour Party

It was against pa adebanjo
Get your fact right
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by casualobserver: 12:54am On Feb 11, 2023
steeltrust:
when I say you urchins are daft I know what I’m saying

He didn’t say anything against the Labour Party

It was against pa adebanjo
Get your fact right

As El Rufai said, you will all understand in this election that all these Ohaneze, afenifere and NEF have no real influence and are all useless self serving noisemakers.

Who appointed them elders, who elected governors? So tell me who speaks for the people!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by steeltrust: 8:17am On Feb 11, 2023
casualobserver:

As El Rufai said, you will all understand in this election that all these Ohaneze, afenifere and NEF have no real influence and are all useless self serving noisemakers.

Who appointed them elders, who elected governors? So tell me who speaks for the people!
in this the same election you urchins will know this is not2015 when govt have influence over voters

This time our eyes don clear and our Mumu don do

Days from now I go de share you up date from my polling unit
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by omonnakoda: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2023
VERDA:

You guys will throw insults around, if the people your insulting return the favour, nobody will rest again.

I am glad Obi who is the actual person running, is running a very clean campaign based on issues and not insulting other people like your disgrace of a candidate, he has handled himself so well and and with grace even in the face of massive assault on him from every angle which is expected...

He will be remembered by everyone as the man who changed the political terrain of the country, win or no win...heavens will not fall, the winner will rule and the people will face the consequences.

Shut up
Nuisance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / Global Coalition Against Corruption: Diezani, Ibori, Dariye, 57 Other Nigerians. / Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.