Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. (34971 Views)

Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Bobbiee: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
kay4kay:

The way ojukwu brainwashed your grandfathers

Begone peasant!
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Juoflife1(f): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
So? We will travel anywhere we like and do what we like. Anybody that is painted should locate the nearest transformer.. Rubbish
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by blabulu2000: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
KINGS100:
Conspiracy theories, well done. We have seen how you are bcontrolling the entire race in the country because you own Lagos.

Come to think of it, Is that why you are not worried that your ancestors lost Illorin? Is it because it's not as economically viable like Lagos?

And is that why your Nyamiri brother and sisters become fugitives and prostitutes all over the world?

Any Drug dealer news abroad that Nigerian is involved is traceable to your Osu people in the "Yeast ...blood money and desperation of quick-rich--syndrome has become the norms in your among your Nyamiri people.

Go and create your Nyamiri country, you are more of a curse to this country than a blessing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by odunH(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

That man needs to be investigated. He's partisan and working for Tinubu.
Taar! What do you mean? Must every resonates around you people. There need to consciousness among Yoruba's not thinking about the hatred and manipulation of these people. Just pure hatred on Tinubu when your candidate is not clean.Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
It will shock you all...this election will be like Xmas

Many igbos are traveling back home to vote
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by HandsomeBlack: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
There are so many Yorubas and people of other tribes that are vehemently opposed to Tinubu presidential bid. Listen to radio phone-in programs in the south west, go to newspaper stands, inside commercial buses; many Yorubas don't hide their opposition to Tinubu presidential bid.

How some fellows try to make it seem like it's only the Igbos that are against Tinubu is baffling. Anyone that tries to educate them is Igbo. It seems some people are deliberately trying to sow seeds of disunity in the south. DIVIDE AND RULE. Nigeria Ronu o!

3 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by odunH(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
POGazette:
They need to sack this bst immediately

Tell the ediot majority of them have been in Lagos for more than a decade and just like Tinubu, they can now be called Lagosians
Whatever narrative you want to conjure about Tinubu to misinform people continue! Yoruba's are one and Lagos is part of south west region. Mind you, Yoruba's don't claim others region state in the east.
God bless Yorubaland!

5 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by cuthberto5: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
This post is so dumb,malicious,tribalistic and full of hate...without doubt the writer is a confused bigot too😡
blabulu2000:
Now, since they know that all the southeast is will be won...so, they now come to. Lagos state...

And this is the beginning.....
And after the election, what will the day be doing.....selling gala and Soft drinks on Third mainland bridge

Selling Okirika at Oshodi Underbridge, hawking pirate CDs and DVDs at Alaba market...and waylaying people at night to rob them of their belongings

Nyamiri people are determine to conquer Lagos state from the Yoruba people....and Yoruba people are not doing anything....

The strategy is so simple... Jaja NwAchuwckwu was the first Yiibo man that call Lagos State a no-man land...and thereafter the Yiibo people thronged the Benin people to take over Lagos state from the Yoruba people because the land belong to them....no that they use all those tactics and it wasn't working....the next tactics was to start deploying their fugitives children to lagos to disrupt the peace and serenity in Lagos state ....and one of them led the group that burnt the entire BrT garage at Oyingbo...and now they wanted to collect Lagos state, so they started deploying their people to Lagos state....so that in every next election, they will have more people to vote for them in Lagos State than in their poto-poto region...

And the truth about Yoruba land is that Lagos state generates the largest money in the entire country and if they can capture that state from us, they could.be able to take control of the entire Yoruba race in Nigeria.... because whoever has the money has the authority.....

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Misterone: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bobbiee:

I will die poor wretched and filled with hate. And an Igbo man will piss on my forgotten grave. This I have seen
we just exposed the anus of the pigs. Your plans will not work. You cannot claim Lagos state as part of those your small Local governments you call states. You tried it in 1966, you were defeated, now you want to use back door. Yorubaland will do ENDSARS for you guys soon. Idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by tctrills: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow
The invaders are really taking this hard.

I have just two things to say:.
Firstly, to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal. There is a Yoruba adage that says;
'Ó jọ gáté, kò jọ gàté, ó fi ẹsẹ̀ méjèèjì tiro'.

Are you not connecting the dots? Una see una lives? Yoruba Ronu ! Rori e!

During the endsarz protest. We all thought we were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria not knowing some people were scheming to takeover lagos. They imported lot of people from the e@st. It was too late before we realised we were been played. They had already destroy our infrastructures, burn down our BRTs. And to even add salt to the injury they blamed it on our elderstateman, Bola Tinubu . Who isn't even a governor or a president.

This election isn't about the betterment of Nigeria to them. It is about Lagos state. The Yoruba-controls Lagos state they so much envy. They want to takeover the place, they know Obi won't win. But they want to takeover Lagos state.

Firstly , Endsars.. One might even wondered as at that time if sarz only exist in Lagos . With the kind of destruction that took place in disguise of protest.

Secondly, they came with the opinion that lagos is no man's land. Same Lagos found in southwest, not southeast, not North. But southwest. How is that a No mans land?

Thirdly , they have been engaging In anything to bring down Tinubu. If Tinubu is gone, which other Political influential person can the Yorubas point to ?

Fourthly , they pushed for a yiibo police commissioner in Lagos. Which they failed.

Now they also want the Yoruba INEC rec gone. Petitions are currently ongoing to remove him.

My second question : why Lagos state? I need honest answers. Why not abuja. Why not rivers, why not kano. Why Lagos ?

Thirdly question: why so much hate on a man who accommodate you people, allow you run your business in peace. You buy land, you build. You enjoy same right as the real indigenes. He Employs most of you guys in different part of state ministries, Parastatals, different arms of governance, your people are commissioners in the state and also house of reps... You can contest for political seats.

You even install Eze in Lagos with ease but reject emir in Aba.

Why so much hate on this man? What has he done to deserve it? Please i need honest answer.

I am happy you know that lots of Yorubas are not as foolish as you are. You call them woke and liberal but you are the unwise one here. You have continued to preach that Igbo was the enemy and that blinded you from the real enemies. Elections in Lagos would only get more interesting as the years go by. I am sure you know this and it makes you shit in your pants. Hahahahahahahahahahahah

To your second question, Have you been to Abuja, Kano, or Port Harcourt? If you have, you wouldn't ask such a question. Your uncle El Rufia already told you that Igbos are the majority land owners in Abuja. The formal governor of Plataue said the same about his state. How come you did not ask, why not Osun or ekiti?
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by kay4kay: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bobbiee:

Begone peasant!

Werey
Dey disguise.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by omonnakoda: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bede2u:
Let me get this straight...an INEC official who supposed to be unbiased is calling Nigerians 'migrants' in their own country? As in people from South East have no right to live, work, pay taxes and vote in lagos without being harassed by government?
I suggest you open a dictionary and stop wallowing in victimhood

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by odunH(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Zionmdde:
1. On a daily basis, transportation companies like chisco, Bonny ways, young shall grow etc, load thousands of Easterners into lagos

2. On a daily basis all those buses return to the east filled to the brim with passengers tooo

Oshodi agberos AKA urchins only know number one but the idiots don't know number 2.
That being said, every Nigerian is free to vote anywhere they want to exercise their franchise in this country. Inec should keep talking rubbish igbos are too business minded to be doing spending their time and money just for such things

OK the Igbos that came to.lagos, where do they reside? Do they suddenly find houses easy to.rent or have Oshodi underbridge dwellers like the idiots supporting tinubu started complaining that Igbos have overtaken their oshodi base
Igbos that can jam packed themselves in one room or shop. Why can't Igbos developed their state to taste for business too rather than flooding Lagos. I only asked a question mind you.Also why do you come to Lagos and still hate your host? I spent most of my days in the north and I don't have this kind of hatred towards them. Lagos needs to be sanitized by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by tctrills: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
odunH:
Igbos that can jam packed themselves in one room or shop. Why can't Igbos developed their state to taste for business too rather than flooding Lagos. I only asked a question mind you.Also why do you come to Lagos and still hate your host? I spent most of my days in the north and I don't have this kind of hatred towards them. Lagos needs to be sanitized by God's grace.
The Igbos are not jam-packed in Lagos. they are living a much better live than anyone in Lagos. Go and verify.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by 123papas(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
The INEC system is whacked and should be improved on. Once you are registered, you should not be able to complete another registration. This is programming
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by odunH(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jamiubond009:
grin and Yekini amoda migrated from iragbiji and has been claiming he owns lagos.Most urchins are lazy ,drug addicts like their mentor
There are lot of urchins,thugs in ABA, Onitsha and east environs compare to even Lagos. Continue your lies and slander on the good people of south west and Tinubu! Igbos are know majorly for drug trafficking and all sorts of crimes in every nook and crannies.I only pity gullible folks who believe your evil tales about Yoruba's that are friendly to accommodate you all.For me I can't attach myself to any of your state! Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by odunH(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
tctrills:

The Igbos are not jam-packed in Lagos. they are living a much better live than anyone in Lagos. Go and verify.
Selling gala, second hand clothes,mkpumuri.and shady businesses in Lagos in Lagos and abroad..Story for another day....we have Asians,other African immigrants,south-south folks, Europeans,Asians... None of them is acting like an urchins claiming what doesn't belong to them! I hate covetous folks that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by MasterTeeUSA: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
and you did not add the drama around MC Oluomo which is another attack on Lagos State...sadly reputable media like Channels TV have taken the bait. No one is wondering who is moving INEC materials in Rivers or Abia or Anambra or Kano or Jigawa....they will FAIL woefully eventually. The plan they had to migrate, do double registration will ensure they dont vote in LAGOS and they wont even be able to vote in SE because they have been removed for doing DOUBLE REGISTRATION. They might want to cause chaos in Lagos by claiming they were not allowed to vote with old PVC. The reality is...they need to return to their SE Ward to vote with their old PVC. They will fail in Lagos and fail to deliver the majority votes for PO las las. Greed, Hate and Corruption MUST NOT WIN.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/why-we-deleted-2-7-million-persons-for-double-registration-inec/

lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

Firstly, to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal. There is a Yoruba adage that says;

During the endsarz protest. We all thought we were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria not knowing some people were scheming to takeover lagos. They imported lot of people from the e@st. It was too late before we realised we were been played. They had already destroy our infrastructures, burn down our BRTs. And to even add salt to the injury they blamed it on our elderstateman, Bola Tinubu . Who isn't even a governor or a president.

This election isn't about the betterment of Nigeria to them. It is about Lagos state. The Yoruba-controls Lagos state they so much envy. They want to takeover the place, they know Obi won't win. But they want to takeover Lagos state.

Firstly , Endsars.. One might even wondered as at that time if sarz only exist in Lagos . With the kind of destruction that took place in disguise of protest.

Secondly, they came with the opinion that lagos is no man's land. Same Lagos found in southwest, not southeast, not North. But southwest. How is that a No mans land?

Thirdly , they have been engaging In anything to bring down Tinubu. If Tinubu is gone, which other Political influential person can the Yorubas point to ?

Fourthly , they pushed for a yiibo police commissioner in Lagos. Which they failed.

Now they also want the Yoruba INEC rec gone. Petitions are currently ongoing to remove him.

My second question : why Lagos state? I need honest answers. Why not abuja. Why not rivers, why not kano. Why Lagos ?

Thirdly question: why so much hate on a man who accommodate you people, allow you run your business in peace. You buy land, you build. You enjoy same right as the real indigenes. He Employs most of you guys in different part of state ministries, Parastatals, different arms of governance, your people are commissioners in the state and also house of reps... You can contest for political seats.

Why so much hate on this man? What has he done to deserve it? Please i need honest answer.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Juoflife1(f): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Rwanda can never happen in Nigeria. This is 2023, not 1967. Nobody has monopoly of violence. Anyhow wey e be, e go be.
Flame77:

I'm not Igbo but please stop this cheap propaganda, unfounded conspiracy theory and HATE SPEECH. Please let's shun TRIBAL BIGOTRY. Let's base our campaigns on competence and character of candidates instead of whipping up ethnic sentiments.

Please the Mods should do something fast. The hate and venom being spilled against a particular ethnic group on this forum has become alarming. Please we don't want a repeat of Rewanda in Nigeria. This is no more politics. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by opeldavid: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

Shut up.
He claims he built Lagos. But Lagos was a federal capital territory.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Crvrider: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

[

What sort of a human being are you? How do you sleep at night with this kind of darkness in your heart?
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by LAFOCUZY: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

Please Stop this narrative. The picture you are painting dose not promote a greater good.

Every politician is attacked including obi, atiku and Tinubu. Tinubu attacks people. Listen to his reference to the governor of Akwa ibom.

So much propaganda. Statement like accommodate a group of people , suggest it's favor to live in any part of the country, meanwhile same people wants to break out but resisted. They have made contribution to the development of the area and has not repatriated the money home. They have invested in Lagos for benefit of Lagos.

As much as Lagos has provided a landscape for growth driven largely by it's prior position as the nations capital for nearly a century, massive collective investment of government and private sectors and off course the tolerance of it's people, people from different regions have made immense contribution to it's growth. No one man or tribe can make claim to Lagos prosperity. Everyone has played a part.

As a matter of fact migration brings development. Any region, state or country without influx of other people remain massively undeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by ikpumbe(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

You don't need answer.. you want to argue. You are filled with hate and envy.

All the things you pointed out was created out of wickedness and envy
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Zionmdde: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
odunH:
Oga hatred can you please prove with practical example how Igbos hate their hosts and how other tribes in lagos love their hosts?

Secondly which tribe jam pack themselves in small rooms in lagos, Igbos or yorubas?

U see that hatred u have in ur heart, it will consume u if u don't clear it.

Yes God will sanitize lagos of all nuisance, that's the agberos, the urchins, the cultists, the killers, the robbers and 98% of the above mentioned are yorubas

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Manofnaija: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
blabulu2000:
Now, since they know that all the southeast is will be won...so, they now come to. Lagos state...

And this is the beginning.....
And after the election, what will the day be doing.....selling gala and Soft drinks on Third mainland bridge

Selling Okirika at Oshodi Underbridge, hawking pirate CDs and DVDs at Alaba market...and waylaying people at night to rob them of their belongings

Nyamiri people are determine to conquer Lagos state from the Yoruba people....and Yoruba people are not doing anything....

The strategy is so simple... Jaja NwAchuwckwu was the first Yiibo man that call Lagos State a no-man land...and thereafter the Yiibo people thronged the Benin people to take over Lagos state from the Yoruba people because the land belong to them....no that they use all those tactics and it wasn't working....the next tactics was to start deploying their fugitives children to lagos to disrupt the peace and serenity in Lagos state ....and one of them led the group that burnt the entire BrT garage at Oyingbo...and now they wanted to collect Lagos state, so they started deploying their people to Lagos state....so that in every next election, they will have more people to vote for them in Lagos State than in their poto-poto region...

And the truth about Yoruba land is that Lagos state generates the largest money in the entire country and if they can capture that state from us, they could.be able to take control of the entire Yoruba race in Nigeria.... because whoever has the money has the authority.....

This small lie by his man has ignited the venom of hate you have been concealing.

Lagos was Nigeriaq Federal Capital for a very long time. Money from east, west, north and south was used to develop Lagos, just like it's happening in Abuja at the moment.
Every notable company in Nigeria have their headquarter in Lagos.
If Calabar was made capital of Nigeria ahead of Lagos, all these talk about Lagos won't surface.

If lots of people are migrating to Lagos from southeast as speculated, where are the people staying, who is harbouring them,etc.

This era will eventually be a thing of the past. But words spoken can always be remembered.
Be careful of the things you make public.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Bobbiee: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Misterone:
I just exposed my stinking anus. Your plans will not work. You cannot claim Lagos state as part of those your small Local governments you call states. You tried it in 1966, you were defeated, now you want to use back door. Yorubaland will do ENDSARS for you guys soon. I am an Idiot.

Lol. You and who?
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by greggng: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

You are twisting words for nothing. When I made reference to Eze of Lagos. You knew in was referring to king of Igbos in Lagos ofcourse . Same goes to emir of Aba. Definitely he is going to be Emir of Hausas residing in Aba.

So why is one acceptable than others. Why can we have Eze Ndigbo in Lagos but can't have Emir of Hausa in Aba?

You are a hypocrite. A cunning tribal bigot hiding behind nationalism and better Nigeria just like the candidate you support. People like you is why yiibos are hated all over the country. If yiibos are not interested in the 'zoo' . why the 'do or die' strategy to take over the zoo?

I am glad we are on same page now ...ndigbo means ..igbo people ...eze ndigbo means king of igbos in a particular place ...the didn't say eze lagos or eze kano.....if the hausa are asking for there king in aba ...then it should be addressed as emir of hausa in aba ..instead of emir of aba ...if you don't see the difference btw this two things ..then I am not responsible for your inability to comprehend .
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Misterone: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bobbiee:

Lol. You and who?
see illiterate! Someone that has been bathed with Nnamdi Kanu's urine. Idiot
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by emilo2bad: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

That man needs to be investigated. He's partisan and working for Tinubu.
How ? you migrated to a place without transfer your PVC and do fresh registration then no card for you he said the right thing under the law

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by tctrills: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
odunH:
Selling gala, second hand clothes,mkpumuri.and shady businesses in Lagos in Lagos and abroad..Story for another day....we have Asians,other African immigrants,south-south folks, Europeans,Asians... None of them is acting like an urchins claiming what doesn't belong to them! I hate covetous folks that's all.
Oga, a gala seller earns more than the average private school teacher. Keep complaining while we take over
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by EmekaA125(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
sammirano:
The refugees will be leaving after the outcome of the elections. Eko na your mate?
Mumu boy. When dem come Lagos, shey dey call you?? E be like dey never give you better beating before??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by EmekaA125(m): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Roboto11:

That's how they even burnt Lagos state buses during EndSARS.
Are you done crying??
Awon oti ya werey gbogboyin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Finally GEJ Gets Serious / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday / Okorocha Emerges Worst Governor In South-East - SBCHRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.