Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. (34902 Views)

Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by PointZerom: 2:32am On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow
The invaders are really taking this hard.

I have just two things to say:.
Firstly, to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal. There is a Yoruba adage that says;
'Ó jọ gáté, kò jọ gàté, ó fi ẹsẹ̀ méjèèjì tiro'.

Are you not connecting the dots? Una see una lives? Yoruba Ronu ! Rori e!

During the endsarz protest. We all thought we were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria not knowing some people were scheming to takeover lagos. They imported lot of people from the e@st. It was too late before we realised we were been played. They had already destroy our infrastructures, burn down our BRTs. And to even add salt to the injury they blamed it on our elderstateman, Bola Tinubu . Who isn't even a governor or a president.

This election isn't about the betterment of Nigeria to them. It is about Lagos state. The Yoruba-controls Lagos state they so much envy. They want to takeover the place, they know Obi won't win. But they want to takeover Lagos state.

Firstly , Endsars.. One might even wondered as at that time if sarz only exist in Lagos . With the kind of destruction that took place in disguise of protest.

Secondly, they came with the opinion that lagos is no man's land. Same Lagos found in southwest, not southeast, not North. But southwest. How is that a No mans land?

Thirdly , they have been engaging In anything to bring down Tinubu. If Tinubu is gone, which other Political influential person can the Yorubas point to ?

Fourthly , they pushed for a yiibo police commissioner in Lagos. Which they failed.

Now they also want the Yoruba INEC rec gone. Petitions are currently ongoing to remove him.

My second question : why Lagos state? I need honest answers. Why not abuja. Why not rivers, why not kano. Why Lagos ?

Thirdly question: why so much hate on a man who accommodate you people, allow you run your business in peace. You buy land, you build. You enjoy same right as the real indigenes. He Employs most of you guys in different part of state ministries, Parastatals, different arms of governance, your people are commissioners in the state and also house of reps... You can contest for political seats.

You even install Eze in Lagos with ease but reject emir in Aba.

Why so much hate on this man? What has he done to deserve it? Please i need honest answer.

Hatred on Igbos is written all over you but I have one thing to tell you.
IGBOS ARE WISE MEN FORM EAST.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Drsmartphilips: 3:41am On Feb 11, 2023
last last they will drown in the lagoon

4 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Gbagura: 5:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Juoflife1:
Rwanda can never happen in Nigeria. This is 2023, not 1967. Nobody has monopoly of violence. Anyhow wey e be, e go be.
Your fathers said even worst to the northerners until they started killing ibos like fowls on the streets which led to the war. You can't win against Yoruba in Lagos. The dire consequences will be too much for you to handle. Dey Twitter dey beat your chest and why kasala burst, you sabi claim victims.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Gbagura: 6:07am On Feb 11, 2023
unclejb2:
fvck da hell outta here. So you expect an ovation to your hate Naaa we are proudly Igbos and we bow down to no man. That's how God made us.

Your hate changes nothing. Igbos own 60% of the Lagos real estate.

Invariably, Igbos own 60% of Lagos, Tinubu owns the remaining 40%.
Land Use Act says all land belongs to government. Before you begin drum your hairy chest, know you're wasting your time and money building in Lagos. I'm sure tinubu go don get sense now that it's same ibos wey he gave appointments during his govt now hating on him. Let Lagos gets her Special Status and see if una go fit sound pim.

One would think ibo land and Yoruba land share borders the way una dey troop enter Lagos. Is that how terrible.your region is? Can't you stay back home? This election has awaken many woke Yoruba to reality that ibos don't have good intention for Yoruba.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by tonyson010(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

That man needs to be investigated. He's partisan and working for Tinubu.

it is now clear that many "Vote transfers", with their cards no where to be found was done in support by this Man.

He needs to explain who sponsored the migration, what they stand to gain.

strong hatred from this Man. disenfranchising people illegally. I applied for transfer on my phone, it was successful but they refused to give me my card. People I taught how to do it in other got theirs in other states.

INEC is compromised.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by tonyson010(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2023
highsurge:
We fail to get the message and wants to kill the messenger. It's simple,if u are already captured else where or have existing PVC,all u need to do is to transfer polling unit to your present resident. But if you present your self as fresh registrant, while u are already existing,it amounts to double registration.
My only ISSUE here why tag a particular geo-political zone of the country...That makes you biased

I did VOTE TRANSFER on my phone, but my card remains unprinted, with INEC official telling me to keep checking, after 3weeks (deadline), I gave up. my name is in their register but no card. same story with a good number of people.

the suspicion of systemic disenfranchisement is now clear by this REC interview.

He is using the statement to cover their shady activities.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by unclejb2(m): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Gbagura:
Land Use Act says all land belongs to government. Before you begin drum your hairy chest, know you're wasting your time and money building in Lagos. I'm sure tinubu go don get sense now that it's same ibos wey he gave appointments during his govt now hating on him. Let Lagos gets her Special Status and see if una go fit sound pim.

One would think ibo land and Yoruba land share borders the way una dey troop enter Lagos. Is that how terrible.your region is? Can't you stay back home? This election has awaken many woke Yoruba to reality that ibos don't have good intention for Yoruba.
Thank God you said that all land belong to the government and not to Tinubu or Yoruba people.

FYI, we Igbos are like foreign investors in Lagos State. If we pull out our capital from Lagos, the economy of Lagos would collapse.

Tinubu is a bad choice for a president of Nigeria at this particular time. We don't hate Tinubu or any Yoruba people, rather we want a functional country where anyone devoid of tribe or religion can thrive in excell in Whatever area of enterprise they choose.

The same way we told Yorubas that Buhari was not a good choice as president and he has proven us correct in every aspect of governance, it's the same way we are telling the world that Tinubu is not a good choice as president in this current Nigeria. You can hate us all you like, it changes nothing
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by BABYBULLETIN: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2023
ycat:
Tribalism has already killed Nigeria and we are running out of time to revive it. I hope there won't be a funeral for it soon.
Time will tell
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by fredoooooo: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow
The invaders are really taking this hard.

I have just two things to say:.
Firstly, to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal. There is a Yoruba adage that says;
'Ó jọ gáté, kò jọ gàté, ó fi ẹsẹ̀ méjèèjì tiro'.

Are you not connecting the dots? Una see una lives? Yoruba Ronu ! Rori e!

During the endsarz protest. We all thought we were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria not knowing some people were scheming to takeover lagos. They imported lot of people from the e@st. It was too late before we realised we were been played. They had already destroy our infrastructures, burn down our BRTs. And to even add salt to the injury they blamed it on our elderstateman, Bola Tinubu . Who isn't even a governor or a president.

This election isn't about the betterment of Nigeria to them. It is about Lagos state. The Yoruba-controls Lagos state they so much envy. They want to takeover the place, they know Obi won't win. But they want to takeover Lagos state.

Firstly , Endsars.. One might even wondered as at that time if sarz only exist in Lagos . With the kind of destruction that took place in disguise of protest.

Secondly, they came with the opinion that lagos is no man's land. Same Lagos found in southwest, not southeast, not North. But southwest. How is that a No mans land?

Thirdly , they have been engaging In anything to bring down Tinubu. If Tinubu is gone, which other Political influential person can the Yorubas point to ?

Fourthly , they pushed for a yiibo police commissioner in Lagos. Which they failed.

Now they also want the Yoruba INEC rec gone. Petitions are currently ongoing to remove him.

My second question : why Lagos state? I need honest answers. Why not abuja. Why not rivers, why not kano. Why Lagos ?

Thirdly question: why so much hate on a man who accommodate you people, allow you run your business in peace. You buy land, you build. You enjoy same right as the real indigenes. He Employs most of you guys in different part of state ministries, Parastatals, different arms of governance, your people are commissioners in the state and also house of reps... You can contest for political seats.

You even install Eze in Lagos with ease but reject emir in Aba.

Why so much hate on this man? What has he done to deserve it? Please i need honest answer.
Lagos state should send all of dem back to their war torn Anambra or SE, including p square a day to election.
Sebi they're brave why not wait for mazi Ekpa .
Blaaady noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by christistruth01: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Winneepye:
They are all welcome to Tinubu lagos. The home of peace and prosperity. They should however conduct themselves properly as good citizens of Nigeria.

And respect the People and it's Laws and Customs

And IPOB must stay out of the SW

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by odunH(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there. You sound like a hypocrite. Have you heard he statement "yorubas will never rule this country again"? Is it not ur people that are turning the entire thing into tribalism. Here in SS there are diversity of tribes, Obi is overwhelmingly accepted here. Which muti diverse ethnicity accept tinubu that way. I will insult tinubu's presidential ambition for all I care. If you take that as an insult to ur tribe them u must have stupidity running in ur veins.

As for yorubas supporting tinubu, keep Deceiving yourselves. I function in a multi ethnic environment, and 80% of my yoruba colleagues demarket tinubu daily in their status. They hate apc more than I can even imagine. Ohhhhh u think yoruba Christians will vote a Muslim Muslim candidate, keep dreaming

I repeat I hate lagos, I can't dream of ever Residing there again. Even ur brothers here are lobbying never to return to lagos
If not because you are a demented nitwit. What's the cause for telling me sharrap.Argue your points reasonable ok. Even, if you are from southwest. Everyone has the right to choice. If you like keep insulting the candidate that's your cup of tea but leave the tribe out of it. I'm not stupid but stating the truth to what I ve seen you people's post on this forum. if you mean your Yoruba friend are with you. No fuss! Concerning Yoruba christians hating Muslim..that propaganda is stale to me...I'm christian. Lastly you hate Lagos but dream of it.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by jude79(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Gbagura:
Your fathers said even worst to the northerners until they started killing ibos like fowls on the streets which led to the war. You can't win against Yoruba in Lagos. The dire consequences will be too much for you to handle. Dey Twitter dey beat your chest and why kasala burst, you sabi claim victims.

Shut up, his fathers wanted peace but were massacred since 1947 to the 50s and 60s, without them retaliating, the late 60s witnessed their first uprising, the war ended in 70 but the battle is still on, you taught them well and turned a peacelike people to warriors, their children has none of the humble docility and peaceful nature of their fathers that you exploited in the past, from 2001 when they decided to start retaliating every killings with an eye for eye, you now used goverment backed security agencies to shovel your Will on them, some of them have learnt and are giving you what you give them, so shove your sermon backup your ass, it was when you killed their fathers that you turned the children to exactly what you are, so live with it, they are the product of your past hatred and crime, scowling your face as your did below won't change it

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Zionmdde: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
odunH:
If not because you are a demented nitwit. What's the cause for telling me sharrap.Argue your points reasonable ok. Even, if you are from southwest. Everyone has the right to choice. If you like keep insulting the candidate that's your cup of tea but leave the tribe out of it. I'm not stupid but stating the truth to what I ve seen you people's post on this forum. if you mean your Yoruba friend are with you. No fuss! Concerning Yoruba christians hating Muslim..that propaganda is stale to me...I'm christian. Lastly you hate Lagos but dream of it.
Can u mention where I mentioned or insulted Tinubu's tribe? I can never dream of life in lagos. May thunder fire anybody anywhere preventing people for voting who they want to vote

Now say amen with ur full chest and see if one of ur brothers are not among the agberos causing problems
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by thebar: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Zionmdde:
1. On a daily basis, transportation companies like chisco, Bonny ways, young shall grow etc, load thousands of Easterners into lagos

2. On a daily basis all those buses return to the east filled to the brim with passengers tooo

Oshodi agberos AKA urchins only know number one but the idiots don't know number 2.

This people can lie ehn
Most of those buses return empty
Some come to load people at shagamu tollgate for night journeys

Some load Banin, Ore, Agbor by road side while going back

So bro, no motor I going back to east full on a daily basis
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Zionmdde: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
thebar:

This people can lie ehn
Most of those buses return empty
Some come to load people at shagamu tollgate for night journeys

Some load Banin, Ore, Agbor by road side while going back

So bro, no motor I going back to east full on a daily basis
I didn't expect any less from people like u
But we can have a little bet of 1M
Go to madza madza tomorrow I will ask someone to join u. If u don't count up to 10 fully loaded luxurious buses heading to east, then u win otherwise win

The same way not all buses that leaves the east are fully loaded, some stop at asaba, arbor, benin to load more passengers. So wats ur point
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by thebar: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zionmdde:

I didn't expect any less from people like u
But we can have a little bet of 1M
Go to madza madza tomorrow I will ask someone to join u. If u don't count up to 10 fully loaded luxurious buses heading to east, then u win otherwise win

The same way not all buses that leaves the east are fully loaded, some stop at asaba, arbor, benin to load more passengers. So wats ur point

Una too like to dey hype una self

Most of those buses goes to south south states not east.
In the issue of picking from Asaba and Agbor bro, I do travel the east almost every 3 months and I know how they operate. Even the few bus that move from mazamaza to any part of the east carry half passenger half load

Some bus carry more load than passengers
Oga wan defend 🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election / Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.