Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. (34919 Views)

Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Asour: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow
The invaders are really taking this hard.

I have just two things to say:.
Firstly, to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal. There is a Yoruba adage that says;
'Ó jọ gáté, kò jọ gàté, ó fi ẹsẹ̀ méjèèjì tiro'.

Are you not connecting the dots? Una see una lives? Yoruba Ronu ! Rori e!

During the endsarz protest. We all thought we were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria not knowing some people were scheming to takeover lagos. They imported lot of people from the e@st. It was too late before we realised we were been played. They had already destroy our infrastructures, burn down our BRTs. And to even add salt to the injury they blamed it on our elderstateman, Bola Tinubu . Who isn't even a governor or a president.

This election isn't about the betterment of Nigeria to them. It is about Lagos state. The Yoruba-controls Lagos state they so much envy. They want to takeover the place, they know Obi won't win. But they want to takeover Lagos state.

Firstly , Endsars.. One might even wondered as at that time if sarz only exist in Lagos . With the kind of destruction that took place in disguise of protest.

Secondly, they came with the opinion that lagos is no man's land. Same Lagos found in southwest, not southeast, not North. But southwest. How is that a No mans land?

Thirdly , they have been engaging In anything to bring down Tinubu. If Tinubu is gone, which other Political influential person can the Yorubas point to ?

Fourthly , they pushed for a yiibo police commissioner in Lagos. Which they failed.

Now they also want the Yoruba INEC rec gone. Petitions are currently ongoing to remove him.

My second question : why Lagos state? I need honest answers. Why not abuja. Why not rivers, why not kano. Why Lagos ?

Thirdly question: why so much hate on a man who accommodate you people, allow you run your business in peace. You buy land, you build. You enjoy same right as the real indigenes. He Employs most of you guys in different part of state ministries, Parastatals, different arms of governance, your people are commissioners in the state and also house of reps... You can contest for political seats.

You even install Eze in Lagos with ease but reject emir in Aba.

Why so much hate on this man? What has he done to deserve it? Please i need honest answer.

A man who accommodates ?

Hahaha.

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by harmonyglobal: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

Firstly, to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal. There is a Yoruba adage that says;

During the endsarz protest. We all thought we were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria not knowing some people were scheming to takeover lagos. They imported lot of people from the e@st. It was too late before we realised we were been played. They had already destroy our infrastructures, burn down our BRTs. And to even add salt to the injury they blamed it on our elderstateman, Bola Tinubu . Who isn't even a governor or a president.

This election isn't about the betterment of Nigeria to them. It is about Lagos state. The Yoruba-controls Lagos state they so much envy. They want to takeover the place, they know Obi won't win. But they want to takeover Lagos state.

Firstly , Endsars.. One might even wondered as at that time if sarz only exist in Lagos . With the kind of destruction that took place in disguise of protest.

Secondly, they came with the opinion that lagos is no man's land. Same Lagos found in southwest, not southeast, not North. But southwest. How is that a No mans land?

Thirdly , they have been engaging In anything to bring down Tinubu. If Tinubu is gone, which other Political influential person can the Yorubas point to ?

Fourthly , they pushed for a yiibo police commissioner in Lagos. Which they failed.

Now they also want the Yoruba INEC rec gone. Petitions are currently ongoing to remove him.

My second question : why Lagos state? I need honest answers. Why not abuja. Why not rivers, why not kano. Why Lagos ?

Thirdly question: why so much hate on a man who accommodate you people, allow you run your business in peace. You buy land, you build. You enjoy same right as the real indigenes. He Employs most of you guys in different part of state ministries, Parastatals, different arms of governance, your people are commissioners in the state and also house of reps... You can contest for political seats.

Why so much hate on this man? What has he done to deserve it? Please i need honest answer.
They have failed already cos we know how to deal with them
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by KINGS100(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Conspiracy theories, you see your life?

lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by FriendofGod: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yoruba, e ronu.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by AldrichAmes: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
greggng:

Your ignorance is topnotch . When something is not logical ...there is no truth in it . I wanna addres to issue that buttresses the reason why I said you are ignorant

1..Voters migrating from East to lagos
2. The emir in aba

It is a established truth that no tribe travels more than the igbo race . There is an adage that says if you go to any town or country nd you didn't find an igbo man ...run away from there . No family in igbo land that doesn't have anyone in lagos or any other part of Nigeria. This is why igbos are the most expose Nigerians. I can authoritatively confirm to you that those whom the report claimed to be migrating from.east for the sake of voting are already residence in lagos and as a result they ve there pvc registered in lagos . Even if they are in the east ...it doesn't take away the fact that they can always travel for the sake of voting .

On the issue of not allowing emir of aba ..Igbos never asked for eze of lagos , oyo , ogun or any state ...what they ask for is eze ndigbo of lagos or any state. It simply translated to mean king of igbos ...in lagos or any other state they reside . Eze ndigbo is cultural not political . I have witness when tinubu visited one eze ndigbo that lives at iju side ...it was at his Palace that issues of Co existence and peace amongst diverse ethnic group was discussed . He assured tinubu that he will ensure his people voted for him. Tinubu thanked him and promise to tie the road that leads to his Palace... he left a happy man knowing fully well that he can use one stone to kill many birds . ...The eze ndigbo will assemble ndigbo in lagos and appeal to there conscience to vote ...Tinubu enjoyed all that from ndigbo via eze ndigbo

If the hausa want emir of hausa people on aba ...then nothing is wrong with it ...if yoruba want oba of yoruba people in aba ...nothing is wrong with it . But if hausa want emir of aba or yoruba want oba of aba ...only a fool won't understand the difference btw this things

Like I always say ,there is a better way to divide this country so that everyone will answer there father land .. The injustice the igbos suffer is enough reason to vindicate there constant agitation for separation on account of it kanu is being held . Igbos are not interested in this force marriage that makes some of you fools to believe you ate doing then a favour .

Shut the f.ck up with that victimhood bs. When are Igbos going to start holding themselves accountable for the role they play in their own persecution?

Igbos are the most intolerant and clannish group in Nigeria. But somehow they want everyone to embrace them with open hands even when they always have ulterior motives and like antagonising people everywhere they find themselves.

No ethnic group in Nigeria likes Igbos. In Ghana, they don’t like Igbos. I was in Kenya a few years ago, they don’t like Igbos there. I was in South Africa last year, they despise Igbos there, etc.

Perhaps the problem is Igbos because everyone can’t be wrong about you.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by OChimex: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
blabulu2000:
Now, since they know that all the southeast is will be won...so, they now come to. Lagos state...

And this is the beginning.....
And after the election, what will the day be doing.....selling gala and Soft drinks on Third mainland bridge

Selling Okirika at Oshodi Underbridge, hawking pirate CDs and DVDs at Alaba market...and waylaying people at night to rob them of their belongings

Nyamiri people are determine to conquer Lagos state from the Yoruba people....and Yoruba people are not doing anything....

The strategy is so simple... Jaja NwAchuwckwu was the first Yiibo man that call Lagos State a no-man land...and thereafter the Yiibo people thronged the Benin people to take over Lagos state from the Yoruba people because the land belong to them....no that they use all those tactics and it wasn't working....the next tactics was to start deploying their fugitives children to lagos to disrupt the peace and serenity in Lagos state ....and one of them led the group that burnt the entire BrT garage at Oyingbo...and now they wanted to collect Lagos state, so they started deploying their people to Lagos state....so that in every next election, they will have more people to vote for them in Lagos State than in their poto-poto region...

And the truth about Yoruba land is that Lagos state generates the largest money in the entire country and if they can capture that state from us, they could.be able to take control of the entire Yoruba race in Nigeria.... because whoever has the money has the authority.....

Black people is the most racist set of humans I have ever seen.
Here in the States, I have never seen Someone in ATL telling someone from California or New York to go back to their states.

And never seen a white man being racist to a fellow white. Only in that stupid dungeon called Africa you will see people of a kind being racists to another.
Even here in America, you get treated better in white populated community than in most black populated neighborhood,
What a cursed set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by viodemus: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
That is why you need to have laws in place. Is okay to migrate, but you can only vote for lg after 6 months as a Nigerian with a verifiable address, and 1 year for state as a Nigerian with a verifiable address.

For foreigner or immigrant, that are not Nigerians, you can create a time span for them to vote, after they have lived in that state for that time period.

Overall, it is one person one vote. If you vote somewhere, you cannot vote at another place. You must forfeit one state if you live in more than one state.

We need to start having visionary leaders. People that account for many variables.
This was suppose to be a NASs issue, they should have had a foresight on this kinds of things. A very useless and greedy bunch, they only think about money, but have no foresight.

2 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Bede2u(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

The people fashola deported were destitutes without valid identification, and fashola won the case in court.

However i don't see the igbos hating on Fashola, so what exactly did Tinubu do to warrant so much hate from the igbos.

Did you say plenty yorubas in the East, wow ! can you prove that, maybe with articles or somethings. yorubas love their life too much
the fact the igbos don't hate fashola despite deporting them tells you the dislike of Tinubu has nothing to do with tribe
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by greggng: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
AldrichAmes:

Shut the f.ck up with that victimhood bs. When are Igbos going to start holding themselves accountable for the role they play in their own persecution?

Igbos are the most intolerant and clannish group in Nigeria. But somehow they want everyone to embrace them with open hands even when they always have ulterior motives and like antagonising people everywhere they find themselves.

No ethnic group in Nigeria likes Igbos. In Ghana, they don’t like Igbos. I was in Kenya a few years ago, they don’t like Igbos there. I was in South Africa last year, they despise Igbos there, etc.

Perhaps the problem is Igbos because everyone can’t be wrong about you.

At this point I can clearly see that you have nothing to offer ...hatred has beclouded your sense of good judgement . You can hate them but you can't stop people with great destiny .. despite all the hatred and you can't even let them.go even when they have agreed to go ...One wonders what else do you want from them .
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by kay4kay: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bobbiee:

Wretched brainwashed street urchin. Food and dog for the cabals

The way ojukwu brainwashed your grandfathers

3 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
ElSudani:

I would vote for someone like Soludo. Not a closet Biafran like Obi.
Lol how many times una go use this same tactics on Igbos? You said same for rochas when he was singing the anthem of apc. You said the same for for orji ụzọ kalu. When time came for primaries dem use efcc close their mouths. The likes of Reno and deji said same for obi until he decided to contest. You're now saying same for soludo till he decides to contest tomorrow then you will remember that he advocated for the release of kanu or that dollar went from 90 naira to 120 naira under him...rinse and repeat.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by AldrichAmes: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
greggng:

At this point I can clearly see that you have nothing to offer ...hatred has beclouded your sense of good judgement . You can hate them but you can't stop people with great destiny .. despite all the hatred and you can't even let them.go even when they have agreed to go ...One wonders what else do you want from them .

Hairy monkey, you’ll learn the bitter lessons the hard way.

Perhaps, you’ll evolve after that and embrace accountability.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by toolovely(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Is this man ok? Is he not aware that many people chose to register because of Obi? Someone like me, this is the first time I've ever bothered about registering or voting? Does that now mean that I just migrated to Rivers State? 70% of the people that registered, thus is their first time just because of the options available to them.

So, what the INEC REC is trying to tell us that they won't get their PVCs to vote in Lagos because they just migrated? The last time I checked, every Nigerian is entitled to live anywhere within the country
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by shegra58: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Masterito:
Your background must be wack. Still show no signs of having sense..
Yes,still doesn't change the fact that lagos na una USA cheesy
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Tinububalls: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:
APC supporters of Yoruba origin are full of hate.

In that lagos, Is it only Igbos that registered twice and got disenfranchised?

Igbo this Igbo that grin

If not that I know many good Yorubas that are my friend, I would think its the way they all do.
Yorubas are the same, from Bayo to Biodun.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by KINGS100(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Conspiracy theories, well done. We have seen how you are bcontrolling the entire race in the country because you own Lagos.

Come to think of it, Is that why you are not worried that your ancestors lost Illorin? Is it because it's not as economically viable like Lagos?

blabulu2000:
Now, since they know that all the southeast is will be won...so, they now come to. Lagos state...

And this is the beginning.....
And after the election, what will the day be doing.....selling gala and Soft drinks on Third mainland bridge

Selling Okirika at Oshodi Underbridge, hawking pirate CDs and DVDs at Alaba market...and waylaying people at night to rob them of their belongings

Nyamiri people are determine to conquer Lagos state from the Yoruba people....and Yoruba people are not doing anything....

The strategy is so simple... Jaja NwAchuwckwu was the first Yiibo man that call Lagos State a no-man land...and thereafter the Yiibo people thronged the Benin people to take over Lagos state from the Yoruba people because the land belong to them....no that they use all those tactics and it wasn't working....the next tactics was to start deploying their fugitives children to lagos to disrupt the peace and serenity in Lagos state ....and one of them led the group that burnt the entire BrT garage at Oyingbo...and now they wanted to collect Lagos state, so they started deploying their people to Lagos state....so that in every next election, they will have more people to vote for them in Lagos State than in their poto-poto region...

And the truth about Yoruba land is that Lagos state generates the largest money in the entire country and if they can capture that state from us, they could.be able to take control of the entire Yoruba race in Nigeria.... because whoever has the money has the authority.....

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by reddingtonblack: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bede2u:
the fact the igbos don't hate fashola despite deporting them tells you the dislike of Tinubu has nothing to do with tribe

Was that suppose to be an answer to the question undecided
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lachynos2k2:
Lagos is a no man's land, if e vex u let's divide the country. The last time that I checked, Lagos is not even a Yoruba land. We're all visitors in Lagos including tilumbu and even you that's about to quote megrin grin
If lagos is no mans land then so is all of nigeria. End of
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by porthouse7(f): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

I dey tell Yorubas supporting this igbos that the igbos u are seeing have bad mission in Lagos, but they failed already cos we are now aware and alerted

3 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Kennyswag: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bobbiee:
Why Yoruba people, and I say Yoruba people, specifically hate Igbo people so much is something I will never understand. Hatred will lead to your destruction, and while you hate them, they continue to thrive while you keep writing your lamentations.
thrive by dominating Asian jails? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by kamalbob(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
christistruth01:
cheesy

It was Ayatollah Simon Ekpa of Ipobnistan that chased them out of the SE

Don’t use word if you don't know it's meaning, remove Ayatullah from this nonsense. Don't mention this word and the name of one confused mumu in the same sentence

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by tafabaloo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
POGazette:
They need to sack this bst immediately

Tell the ediot majority of them have been in Lagos for more than a decade and just like Tinubu, they can now be called Lagosians

The man u addressed as idiot may be old enough to sire your pop.
Dont hide under the garb of social media ti disparage or insult people.
Tell those u re defending to go to their states and cast their votes if the environment is conducive for voting.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by lhordspy: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
adedayoa2:
eni kan Kan o lè gba Ile Baba eni lowo eni.

Owe fun eni tio kin sun asunpara.

It was very late before we realised their Endsars plan. I just hope it won't be too late again too this time.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Emmy909: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
POGazette:

Tell the ediot majority of them have been in Lagos for more than a decade and just like Tinubu, they can now be called Lagosians

Nope they can be called Yorubas angry... dey play
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by lhordspy: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
tafabaloo:

The man u addressed as idiot may be old enough to sire your pop.
Dont hide under the garb of social media ti disparage or insult people.
Tell those u re defending to go to their states and cast their votes if the environment is conducive for voting.

Awon omo irankinran. They have no single home training or iota of respect.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by adedayoa2(f): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Owe fun eni tio kin sun asunpara.

It was very late before we realised their Endsars plan. I just hope it won't be too late again too this time.
it is well
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
lies, so far as they can pay rent; no issue here. They're all from the Zoo.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by adedayoa2(f): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
POGazette:

come and live in Abuja and tell the Gbagis you own Abuja too
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by juman(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mandate2023:
The ppl of SE r confused😂😂😂😂😂 dey don't care about electing reasonable person in there region, all dey want is for SW should fall and make a mistake in selection of leaders

Gbam.

Why are they not concern about the governors and other leaders they elect in their south east?

They are mumu.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by lhordspy: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
greggng:

Your ignorance is topnotch . When something is not logical ...there is no truth in it . I wanna addres to issue that buttresses the reason why I said you are ignorant

1..Voters migrating from East to lagos
2. The emir in aba

It is a established truth that no tribe travels more than the igbo race . There is an adage that says if you go to any town or country nd you didn't find an igbo man ...run away from there . No family in igbo land that doesn't have anyone in lagos or any other part of Nigeria. This is why igbos are the most expose Nigerians. I can authoritatively confirm to you that those whom the report claimed to be migrating from.east for the sake of voting are already residence in lagos and as a result they ve there pvc registered in lagos . Even if they are in the east ...it doesn't take away the fact that they can always travel for the sake of voting .

On the issue of not allowing emir of aba ..Igbos never asked for eze of lagos , oyo , ogun or any state ...what they ask for is eze ndigbo of lagos or any state. It simply translated to mean king of igbos ...in lagos or any other state they reside . Eze ndigbo is cultural not political . I have witness when tinubu visited one eze ndigbo that lives at iju side ...it was at his Palace that issues of Co existence and peace amongst diverse ethnic group was discussed . He assured tinubu that he will ensure his people voted for him. Tinubu thanked him and promise to tie the road that leads to his Palace... he left a happy man knowing fully well that he can use one stone to kill many birds . ...The eze ndigbo will assemble ndigbo in lagos and appeal to there conscience to vote ...Tinubu enjoyed all that from ndigbo via eze ndigbo

If the hausa want emir of hausa people on aba ...then nothing is wrong with it ...if yoruba want oba of yoruba people in aba ...nothing is wrong with it . But if hausa want emir of aba or yoruba want oba of aba ...only a fool won't understand the difference btw this things

Like I always say ,there is a better way to divide this country so that everyone will answer there father land .. The injustice the igbos suffer is enough reason to vindicate there constant agitation for separation on account of it kanu is being held . Igbos are not interested in this force marriage that makes some of you fools to believe you ate doing then a favour .

You are twisting words for nothing. When I made reference to Eze of Lagos. You knew in was referring to king of Igbos in Lagos ofcourse . Same goes to emir of Aba. Definitely he is going to be Emir of Hausas residing in Aba.

So why is one acceptable than others. Why can we have Eze Ndigbo in Lagos but can't have Emir of Hausa in Aba?

You are a hypocrite. A cunning tribal bigot hiding behind nationalism and better Nigeria just like the candidate you support. People like you is why yiibos are hated all over the country. If yiibos are not interested in the 'zoo' . why the 'do or die' strategy to take over the zoo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by blabulu2000: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Do you know that I'm raving mad
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Tzar(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
While their home state lay in ruins, they flock to Lagos to constitute a nuisance!
Lagos WILL NEVER be made useless like the SE states. We Yorubas will NEVER let that happen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.