Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. (34866 Views)

Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by lhordspy: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Rupertek:
But you didn't make any point. First, Igbos are not contesting for governorship of lagos, there are not even serious Igbo candidates in other lagos electoral positions, so what are you talking about?
If people relocated from east just to vote in lagos, they will probably house themselves in hotels?
The idiot that made this inciting allegation was simply tribal.
At the height of insecurity in south east by the secessionists, a lot of people relocated away from south east, thats they reason, nothing more.

Always accusing everybody that is saying the truth contrary to what they believe, as a tribalistic person.

3 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by DrAkpamudehe: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
blabulu2000:
Now, since they know that all the southeast is will be won...so, they now come to. Lagos state...

And this is the beginning.....
And after the election, what will the day be doing.....selling gala and Soft drinks on Third mainland bridge

Selling Okirika at Oshodi Underbridge, hawking pirate CDs and DVDs at Alaba market...and waylaying people at night to rob them of their belongings

Nyamiri people are determine to conquer Lagos state from the Yoruba people....and Yoruba people are not doing anything....

The strategy is so simple... Jaja NwAchuwckwu was the first Yiibo man that call Lagos State a no-man land...and thereafter the Yiibo people thronged the Benin people to take over Lagos state from the Yoruba people because the land belong to them....no that they use all those tactics and it wasn't working....the next tactics was to start deploying their fugitives children to lagos to disrupt the peace and serenity in Lagos state ....and one of them led the group that burnt the entire BrT garage at Oyingbo...and now they wanted to collect Lagos state, so they started deploying their people to Lagos state....so that in every next election, they will have more people to vote for them in Lagos State than in their poto-poto region...

And the truth about Yoruba land is that Lagos state generates the largest money in the entire country and if they can capture that state from us, they could.be able to take control of the entire Yoruba race in Nigeria.... because whoever has the money has the authority.....

This one is raving mad
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by lhordspy: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Flame77:

I'm not Igbo but please stop this cheap propaganda, unfounded conspiracy theory and HATE SPEECH. Please let's shun TRIBAL BIGOTRY. Let's base our campaigns on competence and character of candidates instead of whipping up ethnic sentiments.

Please the Mods should do something fast. The hate and venom being spilled against a particular ethnic group on this forum has become alarming. Please we don't want a repeat of Rewanda in Nigeria. This is no more politics. Haba!!!

You are calling fact given by the Lagos INEC rec himself; an unfounded conspiracy?

Waow.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Truthdeypain: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow
The invaders are really taking this hard.

I have just two things to say:.
Firstly, to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal. There is a Yoruba adage that says;
'Ó jọ gáté, kò jọ gàté, ó fi ẹsẹ̀ méjèèjì tiro'.

Are you not connecting the dots? Una see una lives? Yoruba Ronu ! Rori e!

During the endsarz protest. We all thought we were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria not knowing some people were scheming to takeover lagos. They imported lot of people from the e@st. It was too late before we realised we were been played. They had already destroy our infrastructures, burn down our BRTs. And to even add salt to the injury they blamed it on our elderstateman, Bola Tinubu . Who isn't even a governor or a president.

This election isn't about the betterment of Nigeria to them. It is about Lagos state. The Yoruba-controls Lagos state they so much envy. They want to takeover the place, they know Obi won't win. But they want to takeover Lagos state.

Firstly , Endsars.. One might even wondered as at that time if sarz only exist in Lagos . With the kind of destruction that took place in disguise of protest.

Secondly, they came with the opinion that lagos is no man's land. Same Lagos found in southwest, not southeast, not North. But southwest. How is that a No mans land?

Thirdly , they have been engaging In anything to bring down Tinubu. If Tinubu is gone, which other Political influential person can the Yorubas point to ?

Fourthly , they pushed for a yiibo police commissioner in Lagos. Which they failed.

Now they also want the Yoruba INEC rec gone. Petitions are currently ongoing to remove him.

My second question : why Lagos state? I need honest answers. Why not abuja. Why not rivers, why not kano. Why Lagos ?

Thirdly question: why so much hate on a man who accommodate you people, allow you run your business in peace. You buy land, you build. You enjoy same right as the real indigenes. He Employs most of you guys in different part of state ministries, Parastatals, different arms of governance, your people are commissioners in the state and also house of reps... You can contest for political seats.

You even install Eze in Lagos with ease but reject emir in Aba.

Why so much hate on this man? What has he done to deserve it? Please i need honest answer.

What this guy is doing is pure hate speech, lies and propaganda, yet he is never banned on this forum, but I would be banned if I called him a sexist, ethnic bigot, and a skull mining lying piece of thrash. Oga oo!
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by xamuel17(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

Firstly, to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal. There is a Yoruba adage that says;

During the endsarz protest. We all thought we were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria not knowing some people were scheming to takeover lagos. They imported lot of people from the e@st. It was too late before we realised we were been played. They had already destroy our infrastructures, burn down our BRTs. And to even add salt to the injury they blamed it on our elderstateman, Bola Tinubu . Who isn't even a governor or a president.

This election isn't about the betterment of Nigeria to them. It is about Lagos state. The Yoruba-controls Lagos state they so much envy. They want to takeover the place, they know Obi won't win. But they want to takeover Lagos state.

Firstly , Endsars.. One might even wondered as at that time if sarz only exist in Lagos . With the kind of destruction that took place in disguise of protest.

Secondly, they came with the opinion that lagos is no man's land. Same Lagos found in southwest, not southeast, not North. But southwest. How is that a No mans land?

Thirdly , they have been engaging In anything to bring down Tinubu. If Tinubu is gone, which other Political influential person can the Yorubas point to ?

Fourthly , they pushed for a yiibo police commissioner in Lagos. Which they failed.

Now they also want the Yoruba INEC rec gone. Petitions are currently ongoing to remove him.

My second question : why Lagos state? I need honest answers. Why not abuja. Why not rivers, why not kano. Why Lagos ?

Thirdly question: why so much hate on a man who accommodate you people, allow you run your business in peace. You buy land, you build. You enjoy same right as the real indigenes. He Employs most of you guys in different part of state ministries, Parastatals, different arms of governance, your people are commissioners in the state and also house of reps... You can contest for political seats.

Why so much hate on this man? What has he done to deserve it? Please i need honest answer.

I won't be surprised when you start blaming Igbos for your weak erection.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by JohnnA1: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
CockAndBullStor:
But he's a Yoruba man, that's all matters. If you're not a YORUBA MAN, you can never be a part of US. So, kindly go back to your IPOB-ravaged land. If you do any rubbish this time around, we would take you down!
SIMPLE!
Ko ju be lo!
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by membranus: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
Honestly the hate here is terrible... Am deactivating my account

Na lie, tomorrow you'll still be here.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Freethinker87: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

Is any Igbo man contesting Lagos Governorship election? GRV is a true Lagosian and we are going to vote for him. Cry, yell or roll in the mud all you want, GRV is going to be your next Governor.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by lhordspy: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Truthdeypain:

What this guy is doing is pure hate speech, lies and propaganda, yet he is never banned on this forum, but I would be banned if I called him a sexist, ethnic bigot, and a skull mining lying piece of thrash. Oga oo!

You just did and nothing happened to you. Who is the !diot now?

4 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by newoffer: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
These criminals called politicians will put more problems in the hands of the masses. We pray some idiots will not fall for this nonsense
Roboto11:

That's how they even burnt Lagos state buses during EndSARS.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
ElSudani:

We warned the Ibos when they started on this journey of hate. I hope common sense will prevail eventually.
Lol warned? Because of your online rants? The Yorubas are a bastion of love and sainthood for the Igbos and yet they've NEVER voted an Igbo man in the past whether dead or alive. Infact just because the Igbos supported Jonathan an ijaw man against a much lesser incompetent Buhari you turned it into an Igbo bashing pre and post 2015 elections. Yoruba love is one helluva love.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Rapht933: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

u hav said it all.

they will never sell land,house 4 non indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Ezemistic: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
This poster or the INEC REC of Lagos need to be sued for Hate Speech.
Come to think of it, why do people ascribe a state to a tribe in a country of over 77 ethnic group, and Lagos been the first Capital of Nigeria, what do you expect to see in Lagos after over 3-decades of been Capital of the Country. You don’t know so many generations of different tribes will remain in Lagos? because their Life started their.

Also come to think of it, in another way. Does it mean all tribes should only reside in their states, are we dividing the country or what? Are we not free to live in any part of the country as a Nigerian?

Development is a product of diversity. If the population in Lagos is not their, the patronage and economic boost will not thrive to the level it is now.
Today, CANADA is building their population with different tribes all over the world. This is for the diversity that will promote the development in their country and boost their economy in diverse ways.

Please the reason for education is to help us understand all of these, so we can promote peace and progress of our communities and country at large. Let’s shun this hate speech and tribal war, it won’t help our dear nation.

God bless you all
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by kay4kay: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bobbiee:

And you think Tinubu will save your wretched life if he wins? You are a fool

Take it or jump into the lagoon that's your next president
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Always accusing everybody that is saying the truth contrary to what they believe, as a tribalistic person.

Wear your bigotry with pride. Tribalism isn't even that of a bad thing to me. Igbos are an ethnic behemoth and not a tribe. Bigotry and tribalism are two different things. Wear your bigotry with the utmost pride and shamelessness.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Realist777: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Zionmdde:
1. On a daily basis, transportation companies like chisco, Bonny ways, young shall grow etc, load thousands of Easterners into lagos

2. On a daily basis all those buses return to the east filled to the brim with passengers tooo

Oshodi agberos AKA urchins only know number one but the idiots don't know number 2.
That being said, every Nigerian is free to vote anywhere they want to exercise their franchise in this country. Inec should keep talking rubbish igbos are too business minded to be doing spending their time and money just for such things

OK the Igbos that came to.lagos, where do they reside? Do they suddenly find houses easy to.rent or have Oshodi underbridge dwellers like the idiots supporting tinubu started complaining that Igbos have overtaken their oshodi base
Is this how you intend to power to rule this country?

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by UNDFTD: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
We have banned your useless 2023 "Selection" in Biafraland. So, all you fools who want to validate your enslavement can participate in your stupid selection as long as it does NOT take place in our territory!
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by NLPoliceWoman: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
RTR
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by gasparpisciotta: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

Aye awon omo igbo ti baje pata pata
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Bobbiee: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
kay4kay:

Take it or jump into the lagoon that's your next president

Wretched brainwashed street urchin. Food and dog for the cabals
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by 35824L: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Iboes are just too wicked. After destroying their region with Ipob secession warfare, they ran to Lagos with intention to vote for Obi a top admirer of Ipob and their terrorism. Tinubu that gave them a safe environment for business in Lagos is whom they prefer to insult day and night.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Mfetenang: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
I blame the Yorubas for being too nice,very soon IPOB will take over Yorubaland if they continue to accommodate these miscreants. That's why I like Hausa/ Fulani people, they know how to deal with IPOB idiots.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by adedayoa2(f): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na Fashola fit these people
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by reddingtonblack: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bede2u:
if I remember correctly it was infact fashola that deported igbos and northerners from lagos. Peter obi never did that. Just propaganda that ends on nairaland.
Talking about insult, Tinubu is a Nigerian and can be insulted a praised by Nigerians according to political leaning. That shouldn't be a problem. Plenty yorubas in the east insult biafra and kanu without consequences

The people fashola deported were destitutes without valid identification, and fashola won the case in court.

However i don't see the igbos hating on Fashola, so what exactly did Tinubu do to warrant so much hate from the igbos.

Did you say plenty yorubas in the East, wow ! can you prove that, maybe with articles or somethings. yorubas love their life too much
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by AldrichAmes: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ezemistic:
This poster or the INEC REC of Lagos need to be sued for Hate Speech.
Come to think of it, why do people ascribe a state to a tribe in a country of over 77 ethnic group, and Lagos been the first Capital of Nigeria, what do you expect to see in Lagos after over 3-decades of been Capital of the Country. You don’t know so many generations of different tribes will remain in Lagos? because their Life started their.

Also come to think of it, in another way. Does it mean all tribes should only reside in their states, are we dividing the country or what? Are we not free to live in any part of the country as a Nigerian?

Development is a product of diversity. If the population in Lagos is not their, the patronage and economic boost will not thrive to the level it is now.
Today, CANADA is building their population with different tribes all over the world. This is for the diversity that will promote the development in their country and boost their economy in diverse ways.

Please the reason for education is to help us understand all of these, so we can promote peace and progress of our communities and country at large. Let’s shun this hate speech and tribal war, it won’t help our dear nation.

God bless you all

A lot of you are pea-sized brain illiterates. Where’s the hate speech in calling out malpractice and fraud by a section of the country?

Why are they moving to Lagos to re-register and vote after registering in the East? Isn’t that malpractice? And what’s this crazy obsession about Lagos and everything with Igbos? You clowns always want to force your will and opinions on everything Yoruba. It must be some type of mental illness and it will be cured soon with violence.

In saner climes, you can’t even move from one region to another and gain local residency until after residing there for 3yrs continuously.

I don’t blame you uncivilized clowns; I blame Tinubu and his folly in trying to foster relationships with Igbos while setting the stage for his presidential. He started realising his folly when it was too late during Igbo-hijacked GEJ tenure. And I’m happy he’s at the receiving end of the venomous Igbo hate. He deserves all he’s getting and more for being too naive and not learning from history.

The same fate await all the foolish Yoruba monkeys, especially the prepubescent internet losers who’re supporting the utter failure and fraud, Obi. But thank God, it won’t get to that and we’re watching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by adedayoa2(f): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mfetenang:
I blame the Yorubas for being too nice,very soon IPOB will take over Yorubaland if they continue to accommodate these miscreants. That's why I like Hausa/ Fulani people, they know how to deal with IPOB idiots.
in Abuja here, we dey respect ourselves, we have never for once told the Gbagi people that Abuja is for everybody. And they are even less than 10% of everyone in Abuja.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by AldrichAmes: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
adedayoa2:
in Abuja here, we dey respect ourselves, we have never for once told the Gbagi people that Abuja is for everybody. And they are even less than 10% of everyone in Abuja.

Tinubu is the one who created this mess in the first place by integrating Igbos into powerful structures within Lagos whilst empowering them. He was doing it for presidential ambitions and with the aim that ACN back then would penetrate Igboland.

Interestingly, it has backfired and he’s at the receiving end of most of the hate. That’s why I don’t feel sorry for him.

However, Lagos is non-negotiable and they should take their issues with their former friend, Tinubu, elsewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Neckpresser101: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
when liar Igbos voted PDP not obasanjo and they ll vote PDP Atiku 2023 too... Abiola sdp didn't really win Igbo land so stop lying ok

Abiola won Anambra by landslide go and check records

Now how many times have you yorubas voted igbos?

Because I know who the real tribalists are?
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by ElSudani: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Lol warned? Because of your online rants? The Yorubas are a bastion of love and sainthood for the Igbos and yet they've NEVER voted an Igbo man in the past whether dead or alive. Infact just because the Igbos supported Jonathan an ijaw man against a much lesser incompetent Buhari you turned it into an Igbo bashing pre and post 2015 elections. Yoruba love is one helluva love.

I would vote for someone like Soludo. Not a closet Biafran like Obi.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by greggng: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

Your ignorance is topnotch . When something is not logical ...there is no truth in it . I wanna addres to issue that buttresses the reason why I said you are ignorant

1..Voters migrating from East to lagos
2. The emir in aba

It is a established truth that no tribe travels more than the igbo race . There is an adage that says if you go to any town or country nd you didn't find an igbo man ...run away from there . No family in igbo land that doesn't have anyone in lagos or any other part of Nigeria. This is why igbos are the most expose Nigerians. I can authoritatively confirm to you that those whom the report claimed to be migrating from.east for the sake of voting are already residence in lagos and as a result they ve there pvc registered in lagos . Even if they are in the east ...it doesn't take away the fact that they can always travel for the sake of voting .

On the issue of not allowing emir of aba ..Igbos never asked for eze of lagos , oyo , ogun or any state ...what they ask for is eze ndigbo of lagos or any state. It simply translated to mean king of igbos ...in lagos or any other state they reside . Eze ndigbo is cultural not political . I have witness when tinubu visited one eze ndigbo that lives at iju side ...it was at his Palace that issues of Co existence and peace amongst diverse ethnic group was discussed . He assured tinubu that he will ensure his people voted for him. Tinubu thanked him and promise to tie the road that leads to his Palace... he left a happy man knowing fully well that he can use one stone to kill many birds . ...The eze ndigbo will assemble ndigbo in lagos and appeal to there conscience to vote ...Tinubu enjoyed all that from ndigbo via eze ndigbo

If the hausa want emir of hausa people on aba ...then nothing is wrong with it ...if yoruba want oba of yoruba people in aba ...nothing is wrong with it . But if hausa want emir of aba or yoruba want oba of aba ...only a fool won't understand the difference btw this things

Like I always say ,there is a better way to divide this country so that everyone will answer there father land .. The injustice the igbos suffer is enough reason to vindicate there constant agitation for separation on account of it kanu is being held . Igbos are not interested in this force marriage that makes some of you fools to believe you ate doing then a favour .
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by shugamummy: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ode, you left the matter on the table to dabble into Amoda Ogunlere matter. Igbos and other Nigerians did fresh registration especially people like me who voted last since 1993 for Abiola.

How does that translate to migrating to Lagos just to vote. What does voting for peter Obi in Lagos vs voting for him in Ebonyi got to do? Yorubas are terribly bigoted aswear

lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by adedayoa2(f): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

eni kan Kan o lè gba Ile Baba eni lowo eni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly / President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.