Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. (34781 Views)

Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Flame77: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Zionmdde:
1. On a daily basis, transportation companies like chisco, Bonny ways, young shall grow etc, load thousands of Easterners into lagos

2. On a daily basis all those buses return to the east filled to the brim with passengers tooo

Oshodi agberos AKA urchins only know number one but the idiots don't know number 2.
That being said, every Nigerian is free to vote anywhere they want to exercise their franchise in this country. Inec should keep talking rubbish igbos are too business minded to be doing spending their time and money just for such things

OK the Igbos that came to.lagos, where do they reside? Do they suddenly find houses easy to.rent or have Oshodi underbridge dwellers like the idiots supporting tinubu started complaining that Igbos have overtaken their oshodi base

The alligations of double registrations against the Igbos should be thoroughly investigated. I don't trust that Lagos REC. I sense there's a devious plot to disenfranchise or suppress votes of non indigenes in Lagos state.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu already has an excuse in the event of his failing to get majority votes in Lagos.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Classicalman(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow
The invaders are really taking this hard.

I have just two things to say:.
Firstly, to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal. There is a Yoruba adage that says;
'Ó jọ gáté, kò jọ gàté, ó fi ẹsẹ̀ méjèèjì tiro'.

Are you not connecting the dots? Una see una lives? Yoruba Ronu ! Rori e!

During the endsarz protest. We all thought we were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria not knowing some people were scheming to takeover lagos. They imported lot of people from the e@st. It was too late before we realised we were been played. They had already destroy our infrastructures, burn down our BRTs. And to even add salt to the injury they blamed it on our elderstateman, Bola Tinubu . Who isn't even a governor or a president.

This election isn't about the betterment of Nigeria to them. It is about Lagos state. The Yoruba-controls Lagos state they so much envy. They want to takeover the place, they know Obi won't win. But they want to takeover Lagos state.

Firstly , Endsars.. One might even wondered as at that time if sarz only exist in Lagos . With the kind of destruction that took place in disguise of protest.

Secondly, they came with the opinion that lagos is no man's land. Same Lagos found in southwest, not southeast, not North. But southwest. How is that a No mans land?

Thirdly , they have been engaging In anything to bring down Tinubu. If Tinubu is gone, which other Political influential person can the Yorubas point to ?

Fourthly , they pushed for a yiibo police commissioner in Lagos. Which they failed.

Now they also want the Yoruba INEC rec gone. Petitions are currently ongoing to remove him.

My second question : why Lagos state? I need honest answers. Why not abuja. Why not rivers, why not kano. Why Lagos ?

Thirdly question: why so much hate on a man who accommodate you people, allow you run your business in peace. You buy land, you build. You enjoy same right as the real indigenes. He Employs most of you guys in different part of state ministries, Parastatals, different arms of governance, your people are commissioners in the state and also house of reps... You can contest for political seats.

You even install Eze in Lagos with ease but reject emir in Aba.

Why so much hate on this man? What has he done to deserve it? Please i need honest answer.
SHUT UP BIGOT
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
freshvine:

You see sango otta and some part of Ogun state are presently occupied by ibo industrialists offering jobs to your kith and kins.
80% of Imports and exports in Lagos are carried out by the ibos.

Try lagos international airport and you'll discover ibo businessmen are the ones making it viable.

If all this activities leave lagos...I pity your bragging rights going forward.
Build it in your own region if your so great

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Bobbiee: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

Firstly, to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal. There is a Yoruba adage that says;

During the endsarz protest. We all thought we were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria not knowing some people were scheming to takeover lagos. They imported lot of people from the e@st. It was too late before we realised we were been played. They had already destroy our infrastructures, burn down our BRTs. And to even add salt to the injury they blamed it on our elderstateman, Bola Tinubu . Who isn't even a governor or a president.

This election isn't about the betterment of Nigeria to them. It is about Lagos state. The Yoruba-controls Lagos state they so much envy. They want to takeover the place, they know Obi won't win. But they want to takeover Lagos state.

Firstly , Endsars.. One might even wondered as at that time if sarz only exist in Lagos . With the kind of destruction that took place in disguise of protest.

Secondly, they came with the opinion that lagos is no man's land. Same Lagos found in southwest, not southeast, not North. But southwest. How is that a No mans land?

Thirdly , they have been engaging In anything to bring down Tinubu. If Tinubu is gone, which other Political influential person can the Yorubas point to ?

Fourthly , they pushed for a yiibo police commissioner in Lagos. Which they failed.

Now they also want the Yoruba INEC rec gone. Petitions are currently ongoing to remove him.

My second question : why Lagos state? I need honest answers. Why not abuja. Why not rivers, why not kano. Why Lagos ?

Thirdly question: why so much hate on a man who accommodate you people, allow you run your business in peace. You buy land, you build. You enjoy same right as the real indigenes. He Employs most of you guys in different part of state ministries, Parastatals, different arms of governance, your people are commissioners in the state and also house of reps... You can contest for political seats.

Why so much hate on this man? What has he done to deserve it? Please i need honest answer.

Shut up. You are drunk on stupidity. Bloody Gen Z. Where you around when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, or were you still suckling on your mother's teats. Go to school small boy and stop talking in adult matters
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tochj:
Haters can pretend for a short time
And will show
This man has compromised already
wail till tomoro he ll be here till after elections self... Mtcheew
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by seunodediranivy: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yoruba please rise up and defend your land from these invaders. They have a WICKED agenda.

intruders as well

2 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Laple0541(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
WE WILL DESTROY EVEN THE UNBORN AMONG THIS PARASITIC ENEMY TO DEFEND THE YORUBA IDENTITY AND OWNERSHIP OF LAGOS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
dustmalik:

What brought about this particular interview was Pat Utomi, unlawfully invading an Inec office in Lagos with some people and accused Inec of denying Igbos their PVCs. I hope you understand now
allow them to cheery pick nonsense and want to hang the man for nothing... good thing is obi is not winning so na yeye noise Igbos de Make...
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by kay4kay: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

They are towing the part of ojukwu their Lord. The same mistake he made when he decided to bring the civil war to Lagos.

His plan was to rule nigeria not to liberate biafra or the ibos. If indeed it was about biafra he would have remained at the east and guards its territory, the worst is to take Benin not coming to Lagos.

His protege are also doing the same but they will fail. Feb 25th cometh when they will be shocked

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by HeRulesMen: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

Save your tears till after election defeats. I'm no Igbo and I don't base in Lagos and I won't vote for Tinubu.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Misterone: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Neckpresser101:
I am from rivers too if I don't want to sell my land to an igbo guy I won't and he won't force me

They have money they do what they like with it

Compete or shut up!!!

Sometimes you need to live that your region and take opportunities outside your region

Stop hating cheesy cheesy cheesy

And again,

There isn't any law banning you from getting land in nnewi, owerri or enugu

Your hatred for igbos is the fuel driving them

Remember awolowo's 20 pounds? cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be today una hatred start yet they're prospering
All these because of Obi! Rubbish. You travel enmass to another man's land to cast your vote when you don't live there! Who does that, if not a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by seunodediranivy: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2023

there are a lot of unoccupied land in Bornu, they can't go there, but want to occupy a well planned environment where they did not show, the intruders.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by reddingtonblack: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Sometimes I ask myself what kind of education you guys receive in the West. When did Abuja become the capital? Does Abuja have seaports? And even so Igbos are still well represented in the private sectors and real estate business in Abuja. You're seeing phantoms, but the thing is, I don't want you to stop seeing them, I want it to consume you.

With the rate Igbos are trooping to lagos, is every igbo man & woman now into importation, you guyz keep hiding under the guise of seaport whereas calabar and rivers have seaport and they are even more closer to the East. Why can't the igbos just develop rivers and calabars seaport like they developed lagos grin abi why is it so difficult for igbos to replicate whatever they did in lagos in other places. was it FG that built Apapa seaport fucking? NO !
The colonial masters built apapa seaport for the purpose of agricultural export from western & Northern regions, at a time East were not even in the picture, make una no una place abeg

3 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Diligence: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
So this is true that there's a REC in Lagos so bigoted and brainless. How can you target a major ethnic group and alleged that many of them came to Lagos to vote

Is that why you RECS/INEC Officials registered millions of non-Nigerians & millions of underaged esp in the North

These unfounded, baseless, allegations must cease immediately. Sack the Lagos REC already. Release PVCs to millions of non-indigenes in Lagos now!

Take Back Your Country
ItIsNowOrNever
ObiDatti 2023
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Solsix(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

U are dumb, no Igbo man will travel to Lagos just to vote in Lagos. These are people who freshly migrated to Lagos for one reason or the other.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wow! Why such level of hatred for an igboman?
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by LogicnReason: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Why what you are saying is right, have considered that this could be a Cock and bull conspiracy to prevent 1st time Ibo voters from collecting their PVC? As at when PVC registration was going on, bos were the least interested in the election. And for him to say an Ibo man who was not already leaving in lagos will move all the way is damn too fake. Hausa man can do that for their brother but not Ibo man, except a money making business is involved. So this rec is trying to stop Ibos from collecting their PVC. The best the commission can do is send a neutral body to investigate the issue
highsurge:
We fail to get the message and wants to kill the messenger. It's simple,if u are already captured else where or have existing PVC,all u need to do is to transfer polling unit to your present resident. But if you present your self as fresh registrant, while u are already existing,it amounts to double registration.
My only ISSUE here why tag a particular geo-political zone of the country...That makes you biased
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
unclejb2:
Let me remind you, Apapa and the ports which made Lagos was developed by a man called Luis Ojukwu. You can google him if you are interested in acquiring knowledge. Tinubu is as much an immigrant as any other immigrants in Lagos.
useless arrogance of a typical foolish Igbo Man... Why didn't he developed anambra anunpama

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Bede2u(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

carry una wahala go the present Capital ... why una want die over former capital when Abuja is there.
lagos is part of Nigeria and igbos are Nigerians and they are not by any chance the only non yorubas living and voting in lagos. I hope you repent from your hate before you go to hell with it
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Misterone: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Fair enough wink good grief 🤣 Obi is a crack head, a bigot and a criminal. My support for him is because he is Igbo, if not I will go for Tinubu.

Mr man, take it easy
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by unclejb2(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
useless arrogance of a typical foolish Igbo Man... Why didn't he developed anambra anunpama
sorry for your pain... Lagos was the colonial capital and he was doing business with your colonial masters meanwhile your fathers were the miscreants roaming the streets around the wharf then looking for what to steal
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Bobbiee: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Why Yoruba people, and I say Yoruba people, specifically hate Igbo people so much is something I will never understand. Hatred will lead to your destruction, and while you hate them, they continue to thrive while you keep writing your lamentations.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by ElSudani: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Flame77:

I'm not Igbo but please stop this cheap propaganda, unfounded conspiracy theory and HATE SPEECH. Please let's shun TRIBAL BIGOTRY. Let's base our campaigns on competence and character of candidates instead of whipping up ethnic sentiments.

Please the Mods should do something fast. The hate and venom being spilled against a particular ethnic group on this forum has become alarming. Please we don't want a repeat of Rewanda in Nigeria. This is no more politics. Haba!!!

We warned the Ibos when they started on this journey of hate. I hope common sense will prevail eventually.

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Bobbiee: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
At least every other Southerner should know now that the Yorubas are not among us. They will always be aligned with the north. Even plateau state is more allied to the south than the Yorubas. God forbid.
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
KosiGee:

The resident commissioner is biased and highly compromised. Lots of Igbos in lagos are nonchalant when it comes to election and voting. Most would rather stay in their houses on Election Day watching movies or resting. Obi’s emergence has catalysed and motivated lots of people to get involved. People who previously wouldnt bother have been motivated to register, get pvcs and also very eager to vote.
Years ago, just a fraction of Igbos living in Festac would go to the polling units, lots of these people would go home when election materials do not arrive or INEC officials delay coupled with potential violence from opposition parties sending thugs to disrupt the process…same with Alaba and Ajangbadi areas.

If half of Igbos 18years and above living in Alaba participate fully in election, their impact would be highly felt when the result come out.

This INEC official has got problem and shouldn’t be holding that position.

I still think that Tinubu would emerge president though not because he is the best but because I think he has got the best structure. The INEC commissioner, El Rufai and evil genius, Mc Oluomo and BRT drivers are the structures that most politicians have been talking about and not really the number of people who eligible to vote.
you are the one biased and judging from a single story... Pat utomi invaded INEC office behaving like a rascal and gave an unauthorized press conference using INEC facility accusing INEC of not giving people from the East their PVC.... All the INEC Rec did was explained the situation but look at how u are hanging him for nothing... Whose fault that tinubu has a solid structure to run on after paying his dues in politics besides tinubu is Very much intelligent than Atiku of PDP another potential winner and obi of labour party a potential loser come February 25... Some Igbos should realize Nigeria doesn't revolve around them that they should always scream Blue murder... Nigeria is a country of 300 plus tribes... Who even told utomi all Igbos ll vote labour party.. and why is it that Igbos like to play victim card always

2 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Bobbiee: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
ElSudani:

We warned the Ibos when they started on this journey of hate. I hope common sense will prevail eventually.

Another keyboard warrior spotted. Talking rubbish online but in person is a sniveling coward
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Onuoha1234(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Irresponsible INEC REC. When did you become a mind reader. Anyone can choose to vote anywhere any time...No offense was committed so what?
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by assholemods: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Most of them are ignorant

Even before tinubu was born igbos have always been in Lagos so are other Nigerians angry
So because of that na Igbo's get Lagos? Leeches that will live their state to claim another person state. Can Igbos tolerate what Yorubas tolerate from you people in the the East? Make thunder strike all of una! i blame my people for allowing this shit! People that have total disrespect for their host anywhere they are.

4 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by Bobbiee: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Misterone:
All these because of Obi! Rubbish. You travel enmass to another man's land to cast your vote when you don't live there! Who does that, if not a criminal.

You will die poor wretched and filled with hate. And an Igbo man will piss on your forgotten grave. This I have seen
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by bro4u: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Waow. Just waow

All these accomplishments you mentioned isn't enough for him to go an rest??
Re: Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Neckpresser101:
but when igbos voted abiola and obj ogun no kee them

Oponu
when liar Igbos voted PDP not obasanjo and they ll vote PDP Atiku 2023 too... Abiola sdp didn't really win Igbo land so stop lying ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington / PDP Crisis Escalates As Protesters Take Over National Secretariat / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Visits Family Of Man Killed During #EndSARS Protest In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.