Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health (745 Views)

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Lamanii22(f): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
I think the issue of dental health should be stressed during antenatal… most pregnant women do not take care of their mouth…. Who else agrees to this…
Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Nazgul: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lamanii22:
I think the issue of dental health should be stressed during antenatal… most pregnant women do not take care of their mouth…. Who else agrees to this…
Is this why they pour saliva a lot?
Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by ahnie: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nazgul:

Nope,pouring saliva is pregnancy attachment grin.
Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Lamanii22(f): 3:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Nazgul:

the issue of pouring out saliva has stopped in recent times though… they should at least take minty stuff…
Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Daniel7543: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2023
ahnie:

Ahnie, seems u re h0rny. I like the way u set ur yansh in ur Dp. na to jst pull ur trouser small to ur knees, begin fvck u like that. Standing doggy dey sweet die.
Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Esthered: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Lamanii22:

I suffered from bleeding gums throughout my pregnancy so I couldn't scrub my mouth hard.
My husband complained but it stopped after I gave birth. Just small brushing, I spit blood. I complained to the doctor during my Antenatal appointment but I had they couldn't prescribe drugs because of the pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Lamanii22(f): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Esthered:

I suffered from bleeding gums throughout my pregnancy so I couldn't scrub my mouth hard.
My husband complained but it stopped after I gave birth. Just small brushing, I spit blood. I complained to the doctor during my Antenatal appointment but I had they couldn't prescribe drugs because of the pregnancy.

Wow I’m really sorry 😞… how are you now…
Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Lamanii22(f): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Daniel7543:
Ahnie, seems u re h0rny. I like the way u set ur yansh in ur Dp. na to jst pull ur trouser small to ur knees, begin fvck u like that. Standing doggy dey sweet die.

Gosh I cant Believe you… disgusting eeeew
Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Nazgul: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2023
ahnie:

That's the only part of pregnancy that disgusts me. Some women would pour it in a bowl when it's full, they'll dispose it. One can puke at such sight.
Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Nazgul: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Lamanii22:
the issue of pouring out saliva has stopped in recent times though… they should at least take minty stuff…
What causes it?
Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nazgul:

What causes it?
Why so curious? Do not fright some women don't spit that much . You may be lucky grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Nazgul: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Why so curious? Do not fright some women don't spit that much . You may be lucky grin cheesy
The sight is irritating... some would keep pouring the saliva in a bowl or bucket, when it's filled, they'll dispose it. The thought of having to experience such in my home makes me wanna puke.
Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Esthered: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lamanii22:

Wow I’m really sorry 😞… how are you now…

Thanks but that was since 2021 jare. I was only relating my experience Ma.

I don't think some pregnant women are careless with their dental health I was wary of brushing my teeth from 4 months till I gave birth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Richy4(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Daniel7543:
angry sad embarassed sad😡😠

Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by DaddyCork: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2023
ahnie:

Pour were? I don't usually pour inside when I yansh puccccci thou.i either pour outside or on the mouth. U definitely my type.gimmme yor nomba please i beg? smiley
Re: Pregnant Women Should Take Care Of Their Dental Health by Lamanii22(f): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Esthered:

Thanks but that was since 2021 jare. I was only relating my experience Ma.

I don't think some pregnant women are careless with their dental health I was wary of brushing my teeth from 4 months till I gave birth.

Oh wow…. 😉

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!! Pasuma Mum Died!!!! / Neatly Used House Hold Items For Sale In Sangotedo - Lagos / My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.