Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Have You Ever Lost A Relationship Because Of Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Lost A Relationship Because Of Money (489 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lost A Relationship Because Of Money by RisenJoe(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Whenever I remember Samantha, chai!

This is a girl that I can say was my second true love after my mom, but she went for an older man with money when I was still under my boss serving him.

A man that can comfortably call her his granddaughter. It's been more than 4yrs now but I'm still hurt whenever I remember her, though the man is very rich and well to do, it's even of recent that I heard that the man in question helped to train her in school and the worst part is that the man is married, so she could either be a second wife or third.

But the most painful part is that her phone number is still in my memory and it's always pushing me to call her.

What about you?
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Relationship Because Of Money by MMempire(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Me don move on o. I no wan remember the past.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Relationship Because Of Money by Sonnobax15(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
lipsrsealed
Yeah.......I lost my 7 years+ relationship because I had no shishi....At first,I was angry at her,but I had to look at my situation, right there,I hated myself for not hustling enough to better myself-and forgave her immediately.... I chatted her up and told her I've moved on with my life.....The same year,I took the courage and started riding keke grin.

Well,life goes on....We still dey see each other once once for the road cha...she dey always dey chat me up on whatsapp but I don finally delete her number because I don't want to hurt my current banny cool

Las las,life no hard.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Relationship Because Of Money by yomi007k(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
undecided

This is a natural phenomenon.

If you believe in love then you should understand that human love is conditional.

Let's stop fooling around.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Relationship Because Of Money by brain54(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Yeah.......I lost my 7 years+ relationship because I had no shishi....At first,I was angry at her,but I had to look at my situation, right there,I hated myself for not hustling enough to better myself-and forgave her immediately.... I chatted her up and told her I've moved on with my life.....The same year,I took the courage and started riding keke grin.

Well,life goes on....We still dey see each other once once for the road cha...she dey always dey cha me up on whatsapp but I don finally delete her number because I don't want to hurt my current banny cool

Las las,life no hard.
You na decent guy…
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Relationship Because Of Money by kelspinall(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
love(turhh) is over for me
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Relationship Because Of Money by Demigod22: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
I have not really lost any relationship because of money though, but I have seen some of my guys lose theirs. It's gut wrecking. But life goes on.

If I should get the kind of money I really dream about, may I not destroy myself and the people around me.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Relationship Because Of Money by OnlineInLaw(m): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2023
RisenJoe:
Whenever I remember Samantha, chai!

This is a girl that I can say was my second true love after my mom, but she went for an older man with money when I was still under my boss serving him.

A man that can comfortably call her his granddaughter. It's been more than 4yrs now but I'm still hurt whenever I remember her, though the man is very rich and well to do, it's even of recent that I heard that the man in question helped to train her in school and the worst part is that the man is married, so she could either be a second wife or third.

But the most painful part is that her phone number is still in my memory and it's always pushing me to call her.

What about you?
4 years and you still dey think Abt one pesin, well, I'm not one to judge since I've been in your shoes, though I killed my feelings in a months time and moved on

But seriously, be it Samantha or Sandra or whatever, to be hooked on a person that literally doesn't think of you at night or day, it's a huge waste of mental productivity

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Break Her Heart For A Short Period? / Igbo Kwenu / Somebody Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.