Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska (45384 Views)

US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:
andrew hayes
Knowing Biden it's probably a set-up to try and counter the flack he's been getting over the last balloon fiasco!.. He hates bad press and I believe he's capable of doing anything to make himself look good!..

I was looking for critical thinking on Nairaland. The first and second pages has been very disappointing..it makes me want to agree with Borrell's view of Africans. It's true for some of us.

African Countries Are Dumb And Easy To Manipulate- EU Is Talking From Experience
https://www.nairaland.com/7559246/african-countries-dumb-easy-manipulate#120721108

Velon
Don’t believe them! Another lie to save face ! Empire of Lies
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:
andrew hayes
Knowing Biden it's probably a set-up to try and counter the flack he's been getting over the last balloon fiasco!.. He hates bad press and I believe he's capable of doing anything to make himself look good!..

I was looking for critical thinking on Nairaland. The first and second pages has been very disappointing..it makes me want to agree with Borrell's view of Africans. It's true for some of us.

African Countries Are Dumb And Easy To Manipulate- EU Is Talking From Experience
https://www.nairaland.com/7559246/african-countries-dumb-easy-manipulate#120721108

MacD
Good news for Biden, US is winning the war against balloons!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by linearity: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:
China again, Xi jinping is clearly looking for trouble, what message are they trying to send?

Unlike Russia, China has a lot to lose in any conflict with the west, I don't think Chinese government is that stupid sha

Is Joe Biden becoming weak or what? No US president tolerates such thing whether democrat or republican

This will cost Biden his re-election if he doesn't do the needful

Americans don't like weak Commander in chief

China flew many of the same balloons across US under Trump and they did not make the evening news and Trump did not shot any down, Trump must be a pussy, then.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:
andrew hayes

JLS
The U.S. military budget will soar now , they weren't prepared to fight balloons . They will have to retool all their defenses against the Balloon threat .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

JLS
The U.S. military budget will soar now , they weren't prepared to fight balloons . They will have to retool all their defenses against the Balloon threat .
grin
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by BrickDevo: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:
China again, Xi jinping is clearly looking for trouble, what message are they trying to send?

Unlike Russia, China has a lot to lose in any conflict with the west, I don't think Chinese government is that stupid sha

Is Joe Biden becoming weak or what? No US president tolerates such thing whether democrat or republican

You saw the made in china tag on it?

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:
andrew hayes

Heratto
what a stupid ......(censored) maybe he thinks people are stupid and buy what this clown is saying
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by fman(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Americans used to be the aggressors, spying and entering people's airspace

Now America is getting bullied

just like as I bullied you this evening!!!
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by CaseSensitive(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Chinese spy balloons was spotted in five other continents. So basically China has been spying on the world
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Hotice085: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:

Anytime anyday China remains a toddler to the USA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Moh247: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
fman:
just like as I bullied you this evening!!!

Yes just like it... Now can you fvck off you miserable self
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by richeeyo(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:

The Bush would be getting ready for War

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by richeeyo(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
care4you:
Una go shoot tire 😂😂😂

Asia no be anybody's mate

See fool
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by richeeyo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
Is China technologically advanced than usa?
Like if you agree share if you disagree
Are you aware that China can't build a jet engine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:
andrew hayes

Heratto
they just want to show that they are in control lol
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by fman(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Yes just like it... Now can you fvck off you miserable self
are you pained?
I know you can't resist that tempting urge to mention me!!
Ur type can never keep your silence!
Hence becoming the biggest fan of föolishness!
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by windvane(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Adjovi:
Nobody fears he USA anymore. They said countries should not offer aids to Syria because of the sanctions they placed on them, countries rejected and offered aids to Syria. Make USA do their worst make dem nuke their self grin grin....

Incase you don't know nations acquired nukes because of the USA. Nukes are for deterrence purposes and it is the USA everyone is deterring
please type only what you know....me lamba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by occfx: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:

He should not allow such incidents to derail all the good things he has done for America, republicans will surely use this against him.

By now, American soldiers and submarines should be heading towards Asia
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by 007Marvel(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

How ignorant can you be! The USA is diplomatic doesn't mean they're weak. Do you know they posses laser weapons. Literally destroying object by Just pointing the laser at it. No other country has it. The united States are sad of some of their past deeds doesn't make them weak. And the previous balloon was allowed to fly for long so it can be out of civilian populated area before shooting it down, because it might contain harmful objects or substance. The one country that can never be invaded is the united States. And the only way to threaten the united States is by the Petro dollar, Removing the Dollar as the world legal tender. Aside that no country can bully the united States. Don't be deceived.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:
andrew hayes

I was looking for critical thinking on Nairaland. The first and second page has been very disappointing..it makes me want to agree with Borrell's view of Africans. That's the reality for some of us.

Oneworld
It was a Chinese flying spy car !
grin
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Enugurangers: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
shegzhkn:
Don't know, why do failed states people hate uncle sam so much ??
The hatred comes from being refused a US visa.

Same people are usually anti-japa. They will scream all over Nairaland about how the Americans, British and Canadians are suffering and try to discourage other Nigerians from checking out. They frequent the travel and foreign politics section of Nairaland.

It's a crab mentality.

3 Likes

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Moh247: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

andrew hayes

I was looking for critical thinking on Nairaland. The first and second page was very disappointing..it makes me want to agree with Borrell's view of Africans. That's the reality for some of us.

TBTB
The US is exploiting the balloon events with fake stories to scare American citizens into caughing more dollars for the Pentagon to 'secure the nation'. It is also to get people to support US policies against both Russia and China, imaginary threats. The MIC needs constant warmongering to fleece American taxpayers, So they make fake stories.

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Enugurangers: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
occfx:

By now, American soldiers and submarines should be heading towards Asia
They already have bases all over Asia and Europe. Except they decide to ship more troops over. One of the reasons I laff when one fake pastor screams NOMERICA all over Nairaland.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

andrew hayes

I was looking for critical thinking on Nairaland. The first and second page was very disappointing..it makes me want to agree with Borrell's view of Africans. That's the reality for some of us.

lemar
Fake news: another mass-distraction event, to look smart, and shadow from the people the war....they live by tricks
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by GoodIsGod: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hendrixky:

Shut up bro

Shut your demon invested mouth. He has the right to his opinion. Morrrron.

Righteousness, speak on let the demons cry on.

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

TBTB
The US is exploiting the balloon events with fake stories to scare American citizens into caughing more dollars for the Pentagon to 'secure the nation'. It is also to get people to support US policies against both Russia and China, imaginary threats. The MIC needs constant warmongering to fleece American taxpayers, So they make fake stories.

Modified.

TBTB
The US is exploiting the balloon event with additional fake stories to scare American citizens into caughing more dollars for the Pentagon to 'secure the nation'. It is also to get people to support US policies against both Russia and China, imaginary threats. The MIC needs constant warmongering to fleece American taxpayers, So they make fake stories like this without presenting any evidence. They expect us to believe whatever they spew, like they have not told lies before!
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Enugurangers: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
DepressedLoser:
I no know why e be say Na only US airspace Na him strange objects dey fly-over... Out of 160+ countries in the world, everytime Na them..
Read the news more bro.
The USA is the only country standing up to China. Other countries are just sucking it up.

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

Modified.

TBTB
The US is exploiting the balloon event with additional fake stories to scare American citizens into coughing more dollars for the Pentagon to 'secure the nation'. It is also to get people to support US policies against both Russia and China, imaginary threats. The MIC needs constant warmongering to fleece American taxpayers, So they make fake stories like this without presenting any evidence. They expect us to believe whatever they spew, like they have not told lies before!
The WMD pretext for the invasion of Iraq comes to mind.
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Wildkat02: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu supporters always on the wrong side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) / Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity / Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.