Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska (45342 Views)

US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Enugurangers: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wildkat02:

Tinubu supporters always on the wrong side
Are you suprised lol.
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by fman(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Ogun will kill my father for not using a condom

Sango go suck my mama blood

Peace don depart my urchinated life

Is that good enough advice?
I know I gat you by the balls!!
Keep up the advice you give yourself!!

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

andrew hayes
Knowing Biden it's probably a set-up to try and counter the flack he's been getting over the last balloon fiasco!.. He hates bad press and I believe he's capable of doing anything to make himself look good!..

I was looking for critical thinking on Nairaland. The first and second page was very disappointing..it makes me want to agree with Borrell's view of Africans. That's the reality for some of us.

African Countries Are Dumb And Easy To Manipulate- EU Is Talking From Experience
https://www.nairaland.com/7559246/african-countries-dumb-easy-manipulate#120721108

BigSur75
Mr. Kirby, the National Security Council spokesdunce, said that Big Balls Biden, when told the object over Alaska was the size of a car, said, "Gimme my ice cream. And get me my two flying car favorites, The Absent Minded Professor and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Get the Vice President in here to feed me the ice cream and to warm up the TV." Reporters were overheard whispering to one another, referring to El Presidente,, "What a man!" Mr. Kirby, after the press conference, was seen filling out a 2-week vacation request.

Big Balls Biden grin grin
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Wildkat02: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Didn't you follow the story of the first balloon shot by f32 the trajectory and how far it had reached before getting shot

And if u were smart enough u would have known the US purposely let it get that far because they didn’t want to endanger the lives of their citizens by shooting an unknown aerial device right on top of mainland. Incase it carried something chemically lethal. So they had to let it stray far away and shoot it on top the ocean.

True true urchins no sabi anything πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Wildkat02: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
care4you:
Una go shoot tire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Asia no be anybody's mate

U say what? Asia? God damn it!!

How old are u dude?
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Enugurangers: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

JLS
The U.S. military budget will soar now , they weren't prepared to fight balloons . They will have to retool all their defenses against the Balloon threat .
Na today grin grin grin

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Wildkat02: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Enugurangers:

Are you suprised lol.
Not at all.... the folly na follow come

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

andrew hayes
Knowing Biden it's probably a set-up to try and counter the flack he's been getting over the last balloon fiasco!.. He hates bad press and I believe he's capable of doing anything to make himself look good!..

I was looking for critical thinking on Nairaland. The first and second page was very disappointing..it makes me want to agree with Borrell's view of Africans. That's the reality for some of us.

African Countries Are Dumb And Easy To Manipulate- EU Is Talking From Experience
https://www.nairaland.com/7559246/african-countries-dumb-easy-manipulate#120721108

JVC
sounds like it was an extra large flying pig
grin
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Enugurangers: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wildkat02:

And if u were smart enough u would have known the US purposely let it get that far because they didn’t want to endanger the lives of their citizens by shooting an unknown aerial device right on top of mainland. Incase it carried something chemically lethal. So they had to let it stray far away and shoot it on top the ocean.

True true urchins no sabi anything πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
grin grin grin
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Wildkat02: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
DepressedLoser:
I no know why e be say Na only US airspace Na him strange objects dey fly-over... Out of 160+ countries in the world, everytime Na them..

because Chinese can’t produce a technology without spying and stealing from more advanced nations. Check out their war jets and submarines, a typical copy cat of the American versions but with some Chinko modifications.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

andrew hayes

FlabbergastedinCanada
Maybe it was the trump balloon launched by his best buddy in North Korea? grin
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

andrew hayes

George43
When deep in bullsh*t, make up even more bullsh*t. The USA neocons can never be wrong.
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Wildkat02: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

The spy equipment onboard was jammed days before it was shot down. I don’t understand how this country is being bullied. Can you explain?

No need to ask him such a question. Moh247 is too daft to understand all these. All he knows is Tilumbu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by mario2k(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Shut up bro

KEEP QUIET BRO, HE'S SAYING THE TRUTH.
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
Are You seeing what I am seeing?

All events are coinciding and converging:
Wars and rumours of war
WWIII
Pandemic and Pestilences
Earthquakes
Famines
CBDC
One world government
Economic collapse
Days of Noah and Lot. Lgbt activities
Middle East crisis.

Live ready ! Live prepared !There is no more time!!
JESUS Christ is coming

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Moh247: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by fman(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Just like I got my mum by her dirty pussy

truly u r a pig with dirty mind.

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by fman(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wildkat02:

No need to ask him such a question. Moh247 is too daft to understand all these. All he knows is Tilumbu
I swear.

3 Likes

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

andrew hayes

FreddieGray:

The 'spy balloon' approached the North American mainland/hinterland from the pacific ocean direction.
They had plenty oppurtunity to shoot it down over the Pacific Ocean before it flew over North American mainland.
From comments I've read, I'm 100% certain a good number of Nairalanders do not know where China or the US is located on the world map.

Why were they unable to detect this 'spy balloon' before it got to the US mainland/hinterland but they're able to detect this new 'flying object' that approached from the same Pacific Ocean direction.
Can't you guys see the BS? It was disappointing that no one brought up that question on the first and second page. I just saw adults who ought to be intelligent behave like unhinged monkeys.
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by 2elliot: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:
China again, Xi jinping is clearly looking for trouble, what message are they trying to send?

Unlike Russia, China has a lot to lose in any conflict with the west, I don't think Chinese government is that stupid sha

Is Joe Biden becoming weak or what? No US president tolerates such thing whether democrat or republican

This will cost Biden his re-election if he doesn't do the needful

Americans don't like weak Commander in chief

He should not allow such incidents to derail all the good things he has done for americans, republicans will surely use this against him.

The Euphrates River has dried up and the marching of the soldiers have begun. It's time up for Babylon the great; she will fall.
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Moh247: 12:01am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=fman post=120804318]I swear.[/quote

Just like your hoe of a mother seeking attention from alpha like me.... You pigs can't help but qoute me

I own you on leeches on these forum pig
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Bobbiee: 12:03am On Feb 11, 2023
China has got more balloons. They're just getting started
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ekevwe(m): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
we are gonna shoot any πŸ¦‡ on sight that cross our airspace
with juju? Lol

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by Emmyxclusive: 12:03am On Feb 11, 2023
DepressedLoser:
I no know why e be say Na only US airspace Na him strange objects dey fly-over... Out of 160+ countries in the world, everytime Na them..
The ballom actually flew over 48 countries
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:

andrew hayes

Doctor Strangerlove Tell the people anything and they will believe it. Who is going to be any the wiser. Conveniently shot down in the ocean. I can only hope it was Bill Gates in his private jet.

FreddieGray:

The 'spy balloon' approached the North American mainland/hinterland from the pacific ocean direction.
They had plenty oppurtunity to shoot it down over the Pacific Ocean before it flew over North American mainland.
From comments I've read, I'm 100% certain a good number of Nairalanders do not know where China or the US is located on the world map.

Why were they unable to detect this 'spy balloon' before it got to the US mainland/hinterland but they're able to detect this new 'flying object' that approached from the same Pacific Ocean direction.
Can't you guys see the BS? It was disappointing that no one brought up that question on the first and second page. I just saw adults who ought to be intelligent behave like unhinged monkeys.
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by jasent(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
China again, Xi jinping is clearly looking for trouble, what message are they trying to send?

Unlike Russia, China has a lot to lose in any conflict with the west, I don't think Chinese government is that stupid sha

Is Joe Biden becoming weak or what? No US president tolerates such thing whether democrat or republican

He should not allow such incidents to derail all the good things he has done for americans, republicans will surely use this against him.

Do the needful as how? Go to war with China? You stay behind keyboard and be spelling nonsense. Shey you want ww3?
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by adamusuleiman1: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2023
seanwilliam:
Is China technologically advanced than usa?
Like if you agree share if you disagree
There is a reason why people laugh at chinese tech.

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by oluwableskay(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:

SA rapa, AKA has been shot dead in America some minutes ago.RIP
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ITKovasabiMod: 12:06am On Feb 11, 2023
ITKovasabiMod:
andrew hayes Knowing Biden it's probably a set-up to try and counter the flack he's been getting over the last balloon fiasco!.. He hates bad press and I believe he's capable of doing anything to make himself look good!.. I was looking for critical thinking on Nairaland. The first and second page was very disappointing..it makes me want to agree with Borrell's view of Africans. That's the reality for some of us. African Countries Are Dumb And Easy To Manipulate- EU Is Talking From Experience https://www.nairaland.com/7559246/african-countries-dumb-easy-manipulate#120721108
FreddieGray:
The 'spy balloon' approached the North American mainland/hinterland from the pacific ocean direction. They had plenty oppurtunity to shoot it down over the Pacific Ocean before it flew over North American mainland. From comments I've read, I'm 100% certain a good number of Nairalanders do not know where China or the US is located on the world map.
Why were they unable to detect this 'spy balloon' before it got to the US mainland/hinterland but they're able to detect this new 'flying object' that approached from the same Pacific Ocean direction. Can't you guys see the BS? It was disappointing that no one brought up that question on the first and second page. I just saw adults who ought to be intelligent behave like unhinged monkeys.

LeeEllak
I would love to see the surveillance results. Also, When did the U.S. first discover the balloon? Over the Pacific Ocean? Over Canada? Over Montana? I'm not only shocked that the U.S. didn't detect it early but that they let it cross the entire United States collecting and probably transmitting the information to China.
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by ebufa: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:

You are so naive,it is embarrassing!
Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by MorningSir: 12:08am On Feb 11, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
we are gonna shoot any πŸ¦‡ on sight that cross our airspace
πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska by spartachico(m): 12:10am On Feb 11, 2023
Table turns
Moh247:
cool

Americans used to be the aggressors, spying and entering people's airspace

Now America is getting bullied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent / Bears Cool Off From The California Heatwave In A Backyard Pool.( Video) / Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.