Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni (15515 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ibos started it when they were cursing any celebrity who came out for Tinubu. Now, they can feel the pain.

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by kennyniyi: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
February 25 is almost here. Make this noise about this election just come and go
Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by IfnobeGod20: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Comrade, leave all of them.They know what they are doing but my joy is they failed.

They don't understand that OBIdients are fighting to save this country. They think it's mere politics.

After this election, many more fora will emerge.
If you noticed, NL is a shadow of itself.
Seun Osewa is the only one I pity for allowing people that doesn't add a bite of knowledge to the creation of this platform to rubbish his hard earned platform. He just need to cut them to size before he lose drove of nairalanders to other forum because of their partisan puncture.

1 Like

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Naira20: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
What if politicians have paid him, and he has divested?

He knows what's happening but they never knew OBIdients won't kowtow.
IfnobeGod20:

Seun Osewa is the only one I pity for allowing people that doesn't add a bite of knowledge to the creation of this platform to rubbish his hard earned platform. He just need to cut them to size before he lose drove of nairalanders to other forum because of their partisan puncture.
Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by IfnobeGod20: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
What if politicians have paid him, and he has divested?

He knows what's happening but they never knew OBIdients won't kowtow.
Well, I can't vouch for him on that but he needs to tread carefully, a good name is more than gold says the Holy Book.

1 Like

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by maasoap(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Where are the mods? Send this one too to front page, it is not only when it is OBIdients that are accused of bullying that it gets all the attention under heaven.

Mr Macaroni will eat the good of the land for his patriotism and selfless support.

This I have seen!
Jalinspy:
They are called Urchins for a purpose cheesy. Ihordspy, Moh247, Batified2023, seunmsg, etc cry today, tomorrow you can't change anything tongue.
Full of hate and envy, the threaten and insults like tinubu their oga.

This fool is nothing but liar and attention seeker!
The only thing he is selling these days is mocking Tinubu! APC members are attacking him online because he made himself a sworn enemy of their party's flag bearer. He can support supreme monkey for all what we know, who cares? How does mocking Tinubu synonymous with supporting Obi?
Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by jafol(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Most Yorubas/South Westerners are TERRIBLE!

After Attacking Pres. Goodluck Jonathan B4 the 2015 Elections,
calling him all sorts of names. sad

Now wants Nigerians to Support APC with all the
*Insecurity in the North
*Banditry
*Inflation
*Legislative Rascality
*Poor state of the Economy
*Derailing of Trains, etc.. embarassed undecided

Is this WITCHCRAFT OR MADNESS?🤔🤨
We are terrible but all your descendants and ancestors will not think twice to travel from the east to southwest to live there. What a hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNG Rejects Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement / Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.