Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) (44712 Views)

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by spinna: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This why we African men hate UK and US.
We can not be polygamous in nature in those countries.

You simp it or leave it.

The man thinks he is Nigeria where we celebrate side chicks.

What the hell is side chicks? Side baby chicken.

Side fish

😂

Side dish 😂
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by plaetton: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
TONYE001:
So satisfying.

Don't care if this even truly happened or not, but the whole story is very, very satisfying.

If you know you can't stick to your spouse, don't bother about getting married. Don't do to others what you can't tolerate if done to you. She is even considerate. She had the option of filing for divorce immediately and clearing everything for her and the kids.

He's an irresponsible individual, and should have no business being a husband or a father.

What is he going to teach his children (especially his sons)?

Serves the gentleman right.
Laughing out loud.
The woman will surely regret her actions.
The man has obviously been granted a mining license.
He should mine it for every ounce of hedonistic pleasure he can get.
As long endeavors to take care of his children and maintain close relationship with them, the woman would remain the loser.
I hate to say this , but the sad truth is that it is unrealistic to expect a man, any man to be sexually tethered to one woman for any extended length of time.
Some men can do much better than others in terms of sexual fidelity, but ultimately with time, all men fail that test.
It's a hard truth, but it is what it is.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by BigDawsNet: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:

She would have to prove that in court. If they had lived together as couple for some time, it becomes harder to prove

You right the more they live together for years.. the more it become a soft case...

But if the marriage is early... anything can happen
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by plaetton: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
bluefilm:
Who else hates it when a woman doesn't realize that she is no longer attractive but still demands a man should continue to treat her as if she is still hot?

Nonsense. sad
Don't mind them.
Nature is nature.
It's not possible for a normal man not to be attracted to other women other than his primary mate.
Over time, a woman, no matter how good or beautiful, will gradually lose her attraction. The sex lives of couples inevitably slope downwards. The man either gives up on sex completely ( though very unlikely) or he gets side chicks to rekindle his sexual fire.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by otipoju(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Oga just act like you agree ooo....e dey pain but 2 can play that game..

Let her feel comfortable bringing the kids to your new location,wait it out 6 months,play the fool...e dey pain but no worry, 10 months keep playing the fool..Let her keep bringing your kids for weekends and vacations.. after the 11th month, you should have everything ready for the kids to be in Nigeria.....After you have japa to naija with the kids...Let me see how she wanna do the magic

Very bad idea. The man will go to prison for kidnapping. Anywhere he hides on earth, he can be easily found and arrested.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Warmaterial(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Franzinni:
Madam unless you want to die alone with 12 cats better hold your man tight.... Ask around from women of nowadays, to get a man is harder than getting visa to the north pole ... Men are now the price.

Men are now a precious commodity, if you have one it means you dey do normal!!!!

Guys this is the best time to pick women with a fine tooth comb ...

Pick selfishly too.... For example pick the daughter of a billionaire, or someone with international citizenship, or someone who can benefit you in a way that even if you break up,... The return of your investment will last you a life time..... Don't pick for love... Love is a mental disorder, don't pick out of pity becasue if the roles were reversed you will be in friend zone .

Man power !!!!
I like ur capping G, na man u be for sure.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Alexaonfleek: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Let her feel comfortable bringing the kids to your new location,wait it out 6 months,play the fool...e dey pain but no worry, 10 months keep playing the fool..Let her keep bringing your kids for weekends and vacations.. after the 11th month, you should have everything ready for the kids to be in Nigeria.....After you have japa to naija with the kids...Let me see how she wanna do the magic
Some of you men are really sick.
Just because you want to punish the wife, you want the kids to suffer in a third world country with high insecurity rate when you're even the one at fault.
Tufia

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Maysdevices(f): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Where bad things happen, a black man will always be there to support it

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Niceguy06: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Some guys are funny...

You japa, you lucky to get a citizen to marry you...
Now the next thing for u is to cheat?...

It doesn't worth it because if you don't get hurt...
She can use immigration lawyers to send u back to where you came from easily

LoL. This American slave at it again. Thinking everything begins and ends in America. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Niceguy06: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Alexaonfleek:
Some of you men are really sick.
Just because you want to punish the wife, you want the kids to suffer in a third world country with high insecurity rate when you're even the one at fault.
Tufia

Oloribu nio. How's Nigeria a third world country? How you people ridicule this country is beyond measure. And that for a country that gives you everything. Freedom. You went to school for free without debt. Can u do that in America? Things are free in Nigeria. Rent, bill, food. Everything is cheap
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by kpolli(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is only possible if the house was in only her name (which I doubt), smells like a lie
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by BigDawsNet: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Niceguy06:

LoL. This American slave at it again. Thinking everything begins and ends in America. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Really? But dem no force anybody enter na

When you go... you go understand say life is berra over dere
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Amtrak: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Easier said than done.

Let's admit that his wife loves him and looks forward to having a better relationship with him; but he can't just stop loving to have different flavours.

Pray they fix things up.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Yankee101: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Liberian woman don show naija man lesson
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Tundex911: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Funny enough

And one upcoming married woman will be thinking this is the best solution for her family

. Smh
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Abagworo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bvlgari:
How i got back at my cheating Nigerian husband - US based lady shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrNIZV096Q4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CofhiAgrGle/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How a U.S-based Liberian woman dealt with her cheating Nigerian husband
A Liberian woman has explained how she had the ultimate revenge on her cheating Nigerian Husband.

According to her, she revealed that she has been married to the Nigerian man for over 8 years, and he has been cheating on her over the years but she finally had enough when he decided to travel back to Nigeria to spend time with a lover.

She revealed she had set up their phones in a way she could monitor what the other partner was doing.

Instead of confronting her husband before his trip, she let him believe she was in the dark and he traveled while she mapped out her plan for revenge.

So when the man finally traveled to Nigeria, she decided to move out of their big house to a two bedroom apartment and put up their big house for rent ($1,275 per month).

She moves all their property to a storage and took just what she and her three kids needed.

Upon her husband’s return after two months, he found out he had no access to the house and called her.

She then broke the news to the shocked man. She also said she won’t divorce him but will be separated from him for one year. If he changes in a year, they could get back together, if he doesn’t, she’ll sell the house.

Good one. If you want to be monogamous then better be bit if you cannot make sure you agree with your partner on the way foward.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Triangles1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Adeolokonla:
I dey Gbagada,Lagos like this

Guy I dey abj
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smart woman.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Fuckyoumod: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
koolaid87:

All her foolish evidences will not be admissible in court because she breached his privacy without his consent

A very foolish woman.....
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by dealslip(f): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Do you know what jail term means for kidnapping in the US?
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by mediclife1987(m): 2:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Bvlgari:
How i got back at my cheating Nigerian husband - US based lady shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrNIZV096Q4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CofhiAgrGle/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How a U.S-based Liberian woman dealt with her cheating Nigerian husband
A Liberian woman has explained how she had the ultimate revenge on her cheating Nigerian Husband.

According to her, she revealed that she has been married to the Nigerian man for over 8 years, and he has been cheating on her over the years but she finally had enough when he decided to travel back to Nigeria to spend time with a lover.

She revealed she had set up their phones in a way she could monitor what the other partner was doing.

Instead of confronting her husband before his trip, she let him believe she was in the dark and he traveled while she mapped out her plan for revenge.

So when the man finally traveled to Nigeria, she decided to move out of their big house to a two bedroom apartment and put up their big house for rent ($1,275 per month).

She moves all their property to a storage and took just what she and her three kids needed.

Upon her husband’s return after two months, he found out he had no access to the house and called her.

She then broke the news to the shocked man. She also said she won’t divorce him but will be separated from him for one year. If he changes in a year, they could get back together, if he doesn’t, she’ll sell the house.

https://www.nairaland.com/5064204/liberian-woman-deals-cheating-nigerian#76411609
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by VULCAN(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Dummies. This lady is a popular skit maker.

Can't you even do checks?

And to think some lazy mod pushed this to front page
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by cococandy(f): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2023
Women are opting to die alone with cats than dedicating their lives to disrespectful men
Franzinni:
Madam unless you want to die alone with 12 cats better hold your man tight.... Ask around from women of nowadays, to get a man is harder than getting visa to the north pole ... Men are now the price.

Men are now a precious commodity, if you have one it means you dey do normal!!!!

Guys this is the best time to pick women with a fine tooth comb ...

Pick selfishly too.... For example pick the daughter of a billionaire, or someone with international citizenship, or someone who can benefit you in a way that even if you break up,... The return of your investment will last you a life time..... Don't pick for love... Love is a mental disorder, don't pick out of pity becasue if the roles were reversed you will be in friend zone .

Man power !!!!

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Franzinni: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
cococandy:
Women are opting to die alone with cats than dedicating their lives to disrespectful men
and I have no qualms with that ... Let me tell you something my sister being submissive is a role that women can choose to play it doesn't mean she is weak. She is only playing her part in the whole ...

If a man is not meeting up to his part by all means kick him away, but don't miss out on a beautiful thing becasue you listened to people who are damaged.

That's is my opinion anyway.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Brandiebird: 3:45am On Feb 13, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

No 1 parent could leave the country with the children without the permission of the other. All she has to do is hide the children’s passports if worst comes to worst. But she could put a marker on the children and they’ll be stopped at the airport. The house would belong to both of them if they are married and she couldn’t sell it without his permission and or without giving him his cut so I don’t know what she means by selling the house.

Social media clout chasing as usual so I don’t believe a word she says. Nice fantasy though!
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2023
Brandiebird:

No 1 parent could leave the country with the children without the permission of the other. All she has to do is hide the children’s passports if worst comes to worst. But she could put a marker on the children and they’ll be stopped at the airport. The house would belong to both of them if they are married and she couldn’t sell it without his permission and or without giving him his cut so I don’t know what she means by selling the house.

Social media clout chasing as usual so I don’t believe a word she says. Nice fantasy though!

First reasonable unbiased answer I will respond too..why do they think the man leaving with his own kid is classified as kidnap...Nigerians and mumu movies to block their brain..

I have cousins that were brought back here finally...after them jump, threaten finish..na IKOTUN HIGH ScHOOL them go las las,now they are better beings then those rotten things we had when they first landed 14 years ago..
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Brandiebird: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

First reasonable unbiased answer I will respond too..why do they think the man leaving with his own kid is classified as kidnap...Nigerians and mumu movies to block their brain..

I have cousins that were brought back here finally...after them jump, threaten finish..na IKOTUN HIGH ScHOOL them go las las,now they are better beings then those rotten things we had when they first landed 14 years ago..

That’s the Law of the Land. Some parents can’t even go out of the state without permission from the other parent and you’re talking about a different continent.

Also, those kids are only half Nigerian so he has to at least respect his children’s rights. The children did nothing wrong so I don’t understand your last paragraph.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2023
Brandiebird:

That’s the Law of the Land. Some parents can’t even go out of the state without permission from the other parent and you’re talking about a different continent.

Also, those kids are only half Nigerian so he has to at least respect his children’s rights. The children did nothing wrong so I don’t understand your last paragraph.

Are you saying he has no right to bring them here as their dad...? Stop that abeg..

I know people their dad or mum brought back sharpaly for less.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Brandiebird: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Are you saying he has no right to bring them here as their dad...? Stop that abeg..

I know people their dad or mum brought back sharpaly for less.

Ive lost brain cells chatting to you so kindly 🖕
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Brandiebird:

Ive lost brain cells chatting to you so kindly 🖕

Good..I never expected much.

Why is it a crime for their dad to bring them here and insist on them living here..simple..you say na kidnap
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Brandiebird: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Good..I never expected much.

Why is it a crime for their dad to bring them here and insist on them living here..simple..you say na kidnap

I’m telling you the law of the land and you are asking Why is it a crime? I didn’t say it; THE LAW SAID IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Marry From My Village Against Everyone's Will please help me / I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.