Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) (22232 Views)

''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua / Nigerian Radio Personality, Olisa Adibua Rocks Palm Slippers On A Suit / Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by velo10: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2011
Wow yeah, this Olisa guy get power oo. See as the other guy eye come close small and him lips come swell. Lol.
I'm a fan of Olisa. Using violence is definitely wrong but before we start condemning, could we please hear Olisa's part of the story
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by fagamoron: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2011
The guy wey dem beat talk sey he was misquoted and that he wasnt beaten by Olisa.

Wetin be una own sef?

Amebos!
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by Konjour(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
Got a peek-in on that fans' facebook of his,and almost broke one of the chairs in my study laughing at the verbal venom and bile being spewed

at the dude. grin

The "kid in a man's body" has always looked like a cool-headed person to me,but if the Tyson stuff is anything to go by,the guy need not be sued

cuz absolutely no justice will be served at the end of the day. He just needs a SERIES of prolific ambushes and stupendous beating to go with the

flows and rhythm accordingly.

BTW the second quotes of the employee WAS NOT his,they were definitely made up by a lawyer or something similar and you don't have to be a

literature guru to recognize that. Smirks of Damage control. undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by DeeJ1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2011
And this psychiatric patient is the one judging potential stars at that glo naija sings!

Na God go save my Country o! shocked
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by Basics007: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
Ovularia:

For those that would want to blast this wicked Olisa to his face here is his facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/olisafanpage
That place is smoking hot at the moment. I wont be surprised if Olisa take down that page soon. Good for him.
phreakabit:

Lazy [size=5pt]Yoruba[/size] man. grin grin grin
No he's not!
But i can imagine the humiliation this Dewumi guy must have gone thru. Of course he cant fight for his right in a court of law cos he wouldn't want to lose his job in this era of job scarcity and he has a lot of mouth to feed,coupled with the corrupt judiciary he system may never get his dues. Take heart bro. If you cant beat him,arrange for him to be beaten
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by velo10: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2011
Basics007:

That place is smoking hot at the moment. I wont be surprised if Olisa take down that page soon. Good for him. No he's not!
But i can imagine the humiliation this Dewumi guy must have gone thru. Of course he cant fight for his right in a court of law cos he wouldn't want to lose his job in this era of job scarcity and he has a lot of mouth to feed,coupled with the corrupt judiciary he system may never get his dues. Take heart bro. If you cant beat him,arrange for him to be beaten

True, dat facebook page has got to go down in his interest.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by edicolove: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2011
Isnt it ironic that you have to 'like' his facebook page before you can insult him. Hmmm. The more the insults, the more the fanbase. A classic!
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2011
Olisa is an arrogant person. When Jim Iyke mauled him sometimes ago because of a girl people condemn him. I know God will surely punish him for this criminal act.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by rasputinn(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
I see the reason why no girl/woman has agreed to marry to old fool
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by rasputinn(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2011
Batam:

Olisa is an arrogant person. When Jim Iyke mauled him sometimes ago because of a girl people condemn him. I know God will surely punish him for this criminal act.

Someone please tell Jim Iyke to please get in touch with me,at least make I gi am my small $1000 for that act
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by dipo1: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2011
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

The attention of the management of THE BEAT 99.9FM has been drawn to widespread online and social media reports, regarding an unfortunate incident that occurred between two members of our staff on THE BEAT FM 99.9 FM premises in the early hours of Thursday September 8, 2011.

The management team can confirm that there was an altercation between our Programmes Director Olisa Adibua and our editor Adewunmi Oyekanmi. We are fully investigating the incident and have placed Olisa Adibua on a four-week suspension as a precautionary measure while he cooperates fully with the investigation. Adewunmi Oyekanmi is also assisting us with the investigation.

As a responsible organisation, the management of THE BEAT 99.9FM condemns any form of violence, assault and abuse, and, will not condone any such act by ANY member of staff.

The BEAT of Lagos event that occurred on the 9th of September, in which Olisa co-hosted with our other BEAT 99.9 presenters, was a jointly staged event with a partner. This partner was made aware of the situation and still requested that we honour the existing contract with his firm which stated that all presenters, including Olisa Adibua, be present at the event.

We assure our listeners, friends, partners and all concerned parties that decisive actions will be taken, and enforced. The management of the BEAT 99.9FM is already putting in place measures to prevent a repeat of such an unfortunate incident.

Thank you for your understanding,

The Management

THE BEAT 99.9FM
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by yungeorge(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2011
I'm very sure this guy is on drug (cocaine), let him apologise till next year,God's revenge is coming on, I dnt even like u rite frm the dayz of coolfm, U av shown that pride cmes b4 destruction and now that you have beat up ur child junior colleague with ur stupid ego and pride, Surely ur fall is coming,you may repent but you will never escape it.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2011
Charge dis guy to court. Gov. Fashola pls help.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by anishe(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
i am not surprised at all. if he works for beat fm, why they nag over beating inflicted on his colleague. just a reflection of the business name
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by switch47(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2011
Official Press Release From The Beat 99.9FM On Assault Incident
where there is a wrong there must be a remedy from any responsible organization.

http://www.naijahood.com/2011/09/official-press-release-from-beat-999fm.html
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by switch47(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
edicolove:

Isnt it ironic that you have to 'like' his facebook page before you can insult him. Hmmm. The more the insults, the more the fanbase. A classic!
it is very simple. you can decide to unlike page after placing your comment. not necessarily insult but register your condemnation of the act!!
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by Basics007: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2011
Olisa don enter am. A Facebook protest group has been created for him on Linda's blog. Also his mobile numbers are circulating on the net for anybody interested in verbally abusing him (i have them but cant bring myself to share them). Naija i hail o!!!
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by fagamoron: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2011
Basics007:

Olisa don enter am. A Facebook protest group has been created for him on Linda's blog. Also his mobile numbers are circulating on the net for anybody interested in verbally abusing him (i have them but cant bring myself to share them). Naija i hail o!!!

Thats all you know. To make politicians accountable, you no sabi. Na steal person phone number, that you know very wella. Ediot!
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by nigerhead(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2011
what do you expect from the BEAT FM, it was only a matter of time before someone was gonna get the BEAT down , grin grin grin

ok, now I've got the BEAT joke out of the way , OLISA ADIBUA you have fall my hand bad bad, for someone like you that has been in this industry for so long to behave like a common riff-raff and area boy, is a very big shame. You should not wait to be sacked or disciplined if you are truly remorseful you should have donated your next 6 month salary to this guy and offer him a very public apology. Its really a big shame. I pray you get delivered from whatever is worrying you, before it permanently spoils your rep, in this your old age.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by tjskii(f): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2011
olisah with that his big fat head,the guy is so arrogant, you shud see him on that glo naija sings programme,he insults people anyhow,he's on that panel to judge people's ability to sing(though i wonder what qualifies him to be able to do that),not insult their person.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by Basics007: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2011
fagamoron:

Thats all you know. To make politicians accountable, you no sabi. No steal person phone number, that you know very wella. Ediot!
Wait o. Did you call me an Ediot? Pls reply quickly abeg.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by fagamoron: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2011
Basics007:

Wait o. Did you call me an Ediot? Pls reply quickly abeg.

No, you are not an ediot. You are a m/o/r/o/n
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by fagamoron: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2011
tjskii:

olisah with that his big fat head,the guy is so arrogant, you shud see him on that glo naija sings programme,he insults people anyhow,he's on that panel to judge people's ability to sing(though i wonder what qualifies him to be able to do that),not insult their person.

Iyawo e, kilo n shele

Long time, no BJ?
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by DeeJ1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
Olisah ALERT! Olisah ALERT!! Olisah ALERT!!!
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by gulfer: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2011
dipo+:

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

The attention of the management of THE BEAT 99.9FM has been drawn to widespread online and social media reports, regarding an unfortunate incident that occurred between two members of our staff on THE BEAT FM 99.9 FM premises in the early hours of Thursday September 8, 2011.

The management team can confirm that there was an altercation between our Programmes Director Olisa Adibua and our editor Adewunmi Oyekanmi. We are fully investigating the incident and have placed Olisa Adibua on a four-week suspension as a precautionary measure while he cooperates fully with the investigation. Adewunmi Oyekanmi is also assisting us with the investigation.

As a responsible organisation, the management of THE BEAT 99.9FM condemns any form of violence, assault and abuse, and, will not condone any such act by ANY member of staff.

The BEAT of Lagos event that occurred on the 9th of September, in which Olisa co-hosted with our other BEAT 99.9 presenters, was a jointly staged event with a partner. This partner was made aware of the situation and still requested that we honour the existing contract with his firm which stated that all presenters, including Olisa Adibua, be present at the event.

We assure our listeners, friends, partners and all concerned parties that decisive actions will be taken, and enforced.  The management of the BEAT 99.9FM is already putting in place measures to prevent a repeat of such an unfortunate incident.

Thank you for your understanding,

The Management

THE BEAT 99.9FM

You guys will do well to carry out a due diligence investigation into this bully act. Workplace and societal violence is surely on the rise especially among the celebrities who seem to get away with anything they do.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by samyng(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2011
Well i have not really been watching him on TV or listening to him on radio for a while and i do condemn this wicked act anyway i think i accept his appology for those whom would want to read tru here is his offical statement posted on BEAT FM FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

http://www.facebook.com/notes/the-beat-999fm/offical-statement-from-olisa-adibua/10150289931894492
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by DeeJ1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^ I think that should be on his own fanpage, if truly he issued any apology statement!
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by ochukoccna: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
What do U expect from someone working at the [size=18pt]BEAT [/size]FM? grin grin grin grin grin

Yet on a less jocular note, Olisa was supposed to compose himself better
Dude is an Icon in 9ja entertainment industry
Remember when Sprite used to brand his TV show from way back
Well, he just showed he's a normal human being
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by teemon: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
He needs to be sack immediately *rolling eyes!*
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2011
Isnt it ironic that you have to 'like' his facebook page before you can insult him

typical nigerian.

any publicity is good publicity.

if you are truly remorseful you should have donated your next 6 month salary to this guy

naija!!

though true sha.

When Jim Iyke mauled him sometimes ago because of a girl

i do suspect its a girl that led to all this.

can one of them confirm it and let us know the real story?
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by igilarity: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
Olisa wetin?? there is good news in every bad news. the good in this bad news is that we might have found a replacement for Naija's nightmarish Samuel Peters in Olisa Paraga Adibua.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by GisUS(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2011
olisa fuckd up lyk madt lipsrsealed,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single / Chioma's Brother, Peruzzi Caught Wearing Davido Used Clothes - Pictures / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Pose Together- (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.