Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? (760 Views)

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by Penguin2: 9:34am On Feb 11, 2023
I think for the first time in a long time, Tinubu and Lagos APC are facing their toughest election in Lagos.

These guys will dismiss the result of several polls projecting Obi to win the presidential election while projecting Lagos as one of the states he would win, but deep down in the secret of their strategy room, they are troubled.

The implication of such projections, if it becomes reality, is that Labour Party might end up winning almost all available elective post at the national level.

But to make sure this doesn’t happen, Tinubu and his men have begun to deface all of Lagos with APC flag and their posters.

Anybody who stays in Lagos can confirm this.

Every major roads and streets and junctions have APC flags mounted on about 7 polls at one standpoint, followed by big banner containing Asiwaju and all other APC candidates from Governorship to senate to House of Rep.

The idea, I’m sure, is to put the APC logo and party candidates in our faces until we forget that there are other parties or candidates on Election Day.

But it’s still not working because people aren’t moved. Not a single billboard of Obi in Lagos but he’s dragging their state with them.

But this only leaves me asking if Tinubu is truly popular in Lagos? Because if he was, he wouldn’t need to litter Lagos with his posters before Lagosians will vote for him.

I don’t see Kwankwaso doing that in Kano.

Nor does Obi care if a single Billboard of his is erected in Anambra. He knows he would win Anambra with his eyes closed.

So, please, why is Tinubu littering Lagos and leaving behind a lot of potential trash for LAWMA?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by duro4chang(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Emilokan is the best man for the job. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu. On his mandate we stand gidigba. Eko o ni baje oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by Mindcure: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu is a thief

7 Likes

Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by Penguin2: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Emilokan is the best man for the job. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu. On his mandate we stand gidigba. Eko o ni baje oooo

25th no far again

2 Likes

Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by Parachoko: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Asiwaju will have more than 1.5 million votes from Lagos State

Atiku and the other minor contestant will share 200k votes among themselves

1 Like

Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2023
grin cheesy grin

One numbskull dey feel intimidated because of posters...

Cry me a river Dumbo...
Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by ajailer(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Who Obi wan dey put up im banner up for in Anambra when all of them don move come Isolo in Lagos state so that they can vote there.

1 Like

Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by Afamed: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2023
Penguin2:
I think for the first time in a long time, Tinubu and Lagos APC are facing their toughest election in Lagos.

These guys will dismiss the result of several polls projecting Obi to win the presidential election while projecting Lagos as one of the states he would win, but deep down in the secret of their strategy room, they are troubled.

The implication of such projections, if it becomes reality, is that Labour Party might end up winning almost all available elective post at the national level.

But to make sure this doesn’t happen, Tinubu and his men have begun to deface all of Lagos with APC flag and their posters.

Anybody who stays in Lagos can confirm this.

Every major roads and streets and junctions have APC flags mounted on about 7 polls at one standpoint, followed by big banner containing Asiwaju and all other APC candidates from Governorship to senate to House of Rep.

The idea, I’m sure, is to put the APC logo and party candidates in our faces until we forget that there are other parties or candidates on Election Day.

But it’s still not working because people aren’t moved. Not a single billboard of Obi in Lagos but he’s dragging their state with them.

But this only leaves me asking if Tinubu is truly popular in Lagos? Because if he was, he wouldn’t need to litter Lagos with his posters before Lagosians will vote for him.

I don’t see Kwankwaso doing that in Kano.

Nor does Obi care if a single Billboard of his is erected in Anambra. He knows he would win Anambra with his eyes closed.

So, please, why is Tinubu littering Lagos and leaving behind a lot of potential trash for LAWMA?

Tell Obi to paste his poster in Anambra where he ruled for 8yrs.

Charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2023
ajailer:
Who Obi wan dey put up im banner up for in Anambra when all of them don move come Isolo in Lagos state so that they can vote there.
grin grin grin

Bro stopeet jooor

1 Like

Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Afamed:

Tell Obi to paste his poster in Anambra where he ruled for 8yrs.

Charity begins at home
After increasing their poverty rate to 45%, u wan make dem find am come LAGOS?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by duro4chang(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Penguin2:

25th no far again
Aswear e no far at all at all. 0bidiots will lament and cry like Datti after election.

1 Like

Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by Newton2024: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Urchins have infested this thread.
Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by ajekpaks(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2023
happy new
Re: Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters? by Penguin2: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Newton2024:
Urchins have infested this thread.

Lol!

Can’t you see I abandoned it for them.

No need to talk too much, 25th no far again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND MOCK Presidential Election 2023 / ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar / Video: Moment An Hausa Said He Would Vote Peter Obi And Why Tinubu Has Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.