Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. (209570 Views)

Please Help (Cost to Construct Concrete Parapet) / How To Construct Concrete Facial For Your Parapet Roof Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
spyder880:

Sure it helps, any idea on price of completing a mid sized duplex with it?

when i used it, it was my client that bought it and it is a long time now, so i dont have idea of cost now, but you can call the numbers in the website for enquiries.
My oga @ d top (spyder 880) i hail u oooo.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by spyder880(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
segzy14:

when i used it, it was my client that bought it and it is a long time now, so i dont have idea of cost now, but you can call the numbers in the website for enquiries.
My oga @ d top (spyder 880) i hail u oooo.

Na me hail you pass my brother, how is your weekend going? Hope as good as mine? cheesy
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
spyder880:

Na me hail you pass my brother, how is your weekend going? Hope as good as mine? cheesy

my weekend is better than yours. Lol.
Abuja is cool and quiet.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by spyder880(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
segzy14:

my weekend is better than yours. Lol.
Abuja is cool and quiet.

I like that grin cheesy
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by adegbitetunji(m): 1:45am On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by mufutau55(m): 2:05am On Sep 08, 2013
adegbitetunji: www.polyindustries.com.ng/products/non-structural-forms/polycoat-cornice/

Very interesting.. They are also using this thing even for Deckings too.. Wow! I am still learning.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by adegbitetunji(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Even for interior partitions...outside pouch et al...it might be expensive or "high end" but it gives you the flexibility of remodeling your house with ease, a luxury most nigerian buildings don't have...

www.polyindustries.com.ng/products/non-structural-forms/brackets-wall-caps/

www.polyindustries.com.ng/products/non-structural-forms/non-structural-building-finishes/

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by esoorita: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
spyder880:

Sure it helps, any idea on price of completing a mid sized duplex with it?

When we have an idea of the price, we'll be able to work it out if it is cost effective than concrete parapet but one incontrovertible fact is that it is lighter than concrete in weight and that is positive.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by esoorita: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
mufutau55:

Very interesting.. They are also using this thing even for Deckings too.. Wow! I am still learning.

Hajji Mufutau

Hello Hajj Mufutau, it seems as if you rarely miss any class on the property forum. Very soon you will be made an honorary Professor of building on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by mufutau55(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
esoorita:

Hello Hajj Mufutau, it seems as if you rarely miss any class on the property forum. Very soon you will be made an honorary Professor of building on Nairaland.

My Brother, I dey try to learn oh! Na learning bring me to this place oh! I no want join class wey don full.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by nnemak(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
A lovely Precast i think

1 Like

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Dharmmieojo(m): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2013
Professionals pls am a student of architecture yr2 wana use fascia concrete for my design but I have a challenge , don't knw aw to draw my roof in section showin the fascial concrete. Anyone who can help explain or show me a detailed section drawing of a roof dat a fascia concrete was used , I would be so greatfu if u all come to my rescure my lecturers ar of no help.thanks
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2014
spyder880: A lot has been said both in favor and against the concrete fascia, parapet, cornice and other styles that support the roof in modern buildings. What do you think about it?
Hello Architect, I had had a different meaning for a concrete fascia and a parapet for a very long time, I used to think a Parapet is a kind of wall that extends above the roof level while a concrete fascia is what I've been seeing on this thread, I mean what u call pre-cast parapet and concrete parapet.
The thing is, I had an argument with a friend who claims that, what I know as concrete fascia is known as a parapet. I was like No, a parapet is different.
I'm now confused on who's really right now...Educate me please.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2014
I am going to be manufacturing this myself cheesy

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Cutting it out on wood.

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2014
Select some sound wood wey make sense, and start cutting

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2014
After cutting, arrange them for transport to the site.

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2014
Using the wood at the site

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Move on. .........

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2014
Can you now see how we perform the magic cheesy

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2014
New innovation, adding lights to parapets, cheesy

Spyder!

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Preparations for casting

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Casting in progress. ......

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Casting. ...

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2014
Next, I will show you guys another style of parapet fascia.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
Ckenneths is the same person as Spyder880, and Spyder880 is also Ckenneths.
All documents remain valid till my ban expires grin

1 Like

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2014
...................spyder,.what did you do that they banned you?
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by ckenneths(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2014
BRAINCRASH: ...................spyder,.what did you do that they banned you?

They said it's the auto spambot, I don't know if I chop im yam o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by spyder880(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Am back grin

More styles later.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by mufutau55(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
ckenneths:
They said it's the auto spambot, I don't know if I chop im yam o cheesy

spyder880: Am back grin
More styles later.

Sorry about that... Lateness due to Time differential... I hate that Spambot guy sometimes, sometimes it has no reason for the ban.

Hajji M.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by NL1960: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
mufutau55:

Sorry about that... Lateness due to Time differential... I hate that Spambot guy sometimes, sometimes it has no reason for the ban.

Hajji M.

If the spambot is not there, how will you guys know that the Software Developer is working?. The Software Developer needs to make you guys remember him/her now.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by mufutau55(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
NL1960:
If the spambot is not there, how will you guys know that the Software Developer is working?. The Software Developer needs to make you guys remember him/her now.

I guess you are right, sir. Just too many hassle.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.