Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

She Is As and I'm As - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is As and I'm As (751 Views)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Told Her I'm As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is As and I'm As by Geonigga(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Good afternoon to you all. I'm base in Abuja with my girl friend. We are about to settle down but the problem is that both of us have As as genotype. I so much love her and I don't think if I can let her go. I want to know if there is any known hospital in Abuja that do prenatal genetic test for unborn baby to avoid giving birth to a baby with SS.
Re: She Is As and I'm As by Oloki: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Correct your heading. I was wondering what's A3.

I have a friend who is AS and the husband is AS. They have 3 healthy children as am talking. Though the are based in the UK.

If you find that kind of hospital here, lucky you, but if not, kindly dissolve the relationship. The pain is best imagine than experiencing.

4 Likes

Re: She Is As and I'm As by peter0071(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
threading on dangerous waters because of "LOVE'?
Geonigga:
Good afternoon to you all. I'm base in Abuja with my girl friend. We are about to settle down but the problem is that both of us have As as genotype and I so much love her and I don't think if I can let her go. I want to know if there is any known hospital in Abuja that do prenatal genetic test for unborn baby to avoid giving birth to a baby with SS.

1 Like

Re: She Is As and I'm As by fortunateme: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geonigga:
Good afternoon to you all. I'm base in Abuja with my girl friend. We are about to settle down but the problem is that both of us have As as genotype and I so much love her and I don't think if I can let her go. I want to know if there is any known hospital in Abuja that do prenatal genetic test for unborn baby to avoid giving birth to a baby with SS.
Confirm the genotype again from at least 2 different labs. If it turns AS, please disolve the relationship. This is the bitter truth. At most you'll be hurt for a month or two which is still better that the unending pain that you your wife and kids will go through. Imagine also the financial implications of having SS children.
Tell her I love you but I've got to let go of you. It's for our good. Wish her well but collect final knack B4 she leaves. And must not be B4 14th oh

2 Likes

Re: She Is As and I'm As by modsfucker: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
My brother is AS and his wife is AS. When the wife got pregnant in the UK, the hospital there advised them to terminate the pregnancy, but they insisted on keeping it, and now they have their AA daughter. So the chances are higher that you'll have more AS babies than even SS. If you so much love her, and you think she's the perfect one, just take the risk, it's worth taking.

3 Likes

Re: She Is As and I'm As by Oluwasheyijossy: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
End it right now please, its better to cry now than to have a continuous daily cry in the future sad

1 Like

Re: She Is As and I'm As by Richy4(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
You think you love her?.. that love will turn to hatred when you eventually give birth to SS... When you see that kid suffering you will hate yourself as well as your partner...

Except you have money for IVF, then u can hold her firm without letting go embarassed
Go and consult a doctor or 2 and weigh your options...

3 Likes

Re: She Is As and I'm As by DaddyRochie1642: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
modsfucker:
My brother is AS and his wife is AS. When the wife got pregnant in the UK, the hospital there advised them to terminate the pregnancy, but they insisted on keeping it, and now they have their AA daughter. So the chances are higher that you'll have more AS babies than even SS. If you so much love her, and you think she's the perfect one, just take the risk, it's worth taking.

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

4 Likes

Re: She Is As and I'm As by modsfucker: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

Go ahead sir.

2 Likes

Re: She Is As and I'm As by JASONjnr(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geonigga:
Good afternoon to you all. I'm base in Abuja with my girl friend. We are about to settle down but the problem is that both of us have As as genotype. I so much love her and I don't think if I can let her go. I want to know if there is any known hospital in Abuja that do prenatal genetic test for unborn baby to avoid giving birth to a baby with SS.

OP, love wan scatter your head....

Do you know what you want to subject her into...

Everytime she takes in, you run the test and if the child comes out SS, you abort it, right?

By the time you rupture her womb ..You will come back to your senses ...

Get sense oh!
Re: She Is As and I'm As by Gift96: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
love will make you do crazy things... love blocks the ability to think straight and make good decisions

1 Like

Re: She Is As and I'm As by Mindlog: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geonigga:

Go your separate ways now.....it will not worth it.
Re: She Is As and I'm As by onumadu: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
I don't care whether this couple loves each other or not, this is a generally bad idea.
And most couple only realize how bad it is when too late. Love quickly disappears when ...
That is how one couple I know started doing things that they probably wouldn't do if they had avoided this AS/AS coupling.
Most serious life problems are best "solved" through prevention.
Enough said.
Re: She Is As and I'm As by cyndy1000(f): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
I wonder why as a couple you didn’t ask her genotype before trying to moving to the next step with her.

1 Like

Re: She Is As and I'm As by nicerod(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
shocked

So what are u doing with each other?
Re: She Is As and I'm As by JOACHINpedro: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
I give it 3 months after wedding , that yeye love go clear
Re: She Is As and I'm As by Karleb(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
You can check the feotus' genotype and decide to terminate it if SS, but can you afford such procedures?

Can you afford it for 3 - 4 babies?

By the time you start spending on SS baby, just know that you were warned.

1 Like

Re: She Is As and I'm As by Starz825(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
you two are dangerously in love with each other grin

1 Like

Re: She Is As and I'm As by frozen70(f): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geonigga:

Dey play 🙄
Re: She Is As and I'm As by Ok12345(f): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Love is a mental illness
Re: She Is As and I'm As by Richy4(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Ok12345:
Love is a mental illness
grin grin smiley cheesy grin
Is that the newest definition of love cheesy
Re: She Is As and I'm As by Corebelieversfo: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Geonigga:

Don't mistake a bunch of neurons firing in your brain as love.
With both of you as AS, the probability of you birthing SS children is 90%.

Be wise.

(1) (Reply)

Ungrateful Siblings / New To The UK Looking For Nigerian Friends In Nottingham / How My Son Transformed From Left Hand To Ambidextrous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.