Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) (75822 Views)

Massive Donation For The Viral Boy On Obi~datti Rally / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Obitroy(m): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2023
A young yoruba boy that knows with OBI is future is bright enough to put food for him and his family on like the mumu ones that knows the truth because of tribalism shame will not let them follow the right person will una men na abugro for pack and una women Eno pass hairdresser suffer no dey tire this yoruba people slfe
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by casppyjay: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2023
kay1one:
🥺😳😳

At this point, I'm sure God is even backing Obi candidacy.

Na drug dealer him wan back before?
the next days will be hilarious 😂
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Babaibe: 12:35am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:

Yes, Oyo state is fully Obidient 👌

You will learn soon.Oyo is obedient , then now I know you are foolish and a day dreamer.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Lightorder: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:

Most supporters of Peter Obi are not Igbo
EDO people lead the pack. They love Obi like kilode. They love progress and light. They don’t hide. If you won try backward nonsense, you go collect yagayaga for their hands
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Memphitz357: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2023
SmallDick99:
Lol

He's not even qualifed to vote likewise about 30% of others grin
Just like your moniker, I'm sure you have a small brain as well as e be say na urchin you be
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Herbiodun09: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2023
All of this propaganda would be cleared in 2 weeks time.

Deluded beings

1 Like

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by mediclife1987(m): 12:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Tunechi5:
A 15 years old from Ibadan, he said he loves Peter Obi and he is praying for him to win.

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1624466030343950336?t=gm2EYWq7GbTyX2OBKQL7TA&s=19

Hope he grows up to meet a better Nigeria

Only if Igbos can love we Yorubas back in return, but unfortunately that's not to be.

Until we learn the only thing that can help us is self love and nothing else.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by amuwo1980: 12:47am On Feb 12, 2023
SmallDick99:
Lol

But this is his life and his future which Obi cares about , which u don’t care about ,which mikanolite and balablulite don’t care about , it is who will bring the appointments to their tribe , the good lucrative stressless jobs
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by davidtemi(m): 12:51am On Feb 12, 2023
SmallDick99:
Lol

Film
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by davidtemi(m): 12:56am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:

He has a father, a mother, aunties and uncles, teachers and cousins who might be old enough to vote.

They all are feeling the pains of a dysfunctional Nigeria in the hands of PDAPC disaster.

This boy has melted everyone's heart to vote for Peter Obi ❤
He can't change my heart, never. Everybody get reason why dey chose to do tins their ways, nothing can change my heart wen I knw wat am doing is right for me and I ll gain from it.

Only if I wanted to vote for obi before now, if not.....
I remain divided by/with whatever "photo of a boy"
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Chee59(f): 1:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Throwback:

See Peter Obi's reply to poor Nigerians like him.

If you have the balls, post the link to that article.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 1:22am On Feb 12, 2023
In the voice of asari docubo

Una mumu never duu

Una be mumu men shocked
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by alobright17(m): 1:53am On Feb 12, 2023
peter0071:
May the Prayer of this young boy as well as the prayers of Millions of Nigerians in the world be answered in Jesus name
until you lots understand that God is not interested with una yeye politics then you people won't have peace. Do you think there won't be riging? Or God do allow it to happen? god of election na your fingers.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by masterflowx(m): 1:54am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:

He has a father, a mother, aunties and uncles, teachers and cousins who might be old enough to vote.

They all are feeling the pains of a dysfunctional Nigeria in the hands of PDAPC disaster.

This boy has melted everyone's heart to vote for Peter Obi ❤

You get time to reply senseless Tinubu supporter.
SmallDick99

2 Likes

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 2:06am On Feb 12, 2023
kay1one:
🥺😳😳

At this point, I'm sure God is even backing Obi candidacy.

Na drug dealer him wan back before?
Focus more on Atiku. Expect you are one of his snakes.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol

Yes, 15 years old from Ibadan cheesy

Not from Lagos grin

When are you going to tag another random boy 12 years old from Akure.

He might be from IBADan but stays in Lagos, Tinubu himself is not from lagos
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ok

If Obi sees 30k votes in Ibadan, I will personally declare him the winner of the election.

Let’s bet, he see 30% votes in oyo, 1k pounds or 50k naira cash.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Throwback:

See Peter Obi's reply to poor Nigerians like him.

He never said that. So keep creating more, I am a techie, I can build more website for you to create more.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:58am On Feb 12, 2023
I dont have the capacity to hate you, but don't come online and talk about who God likes and does not when you have a BIBLE to guide you so you don't speak like an unbeliever. Then again, we have so many ignorant Christians. You condemn people when God does not. God is LOVE...you are the one calling people names and all...you are not a definition of Christ-like if, from the abundance of your heart, your mouth speaks with disdain for others. Happy SUNDAY!

kay1one:

Read.

I'm sure. I didn't say He is. It was my opinion. Take the hate and envy out of your eyes and read my post again
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Boss2985: 3:27am On Feb 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ok

If Obi sees 30k votes in Ibadan, I will personally declare him the winner of the election.

But unfortunately you can't do it. So say what you know that you're capable of doing
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by erospecial: 3:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Did he go to vote it did Obi extend official invite to him?
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 4:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Digriz:
I thought he's an ibo.
just because Peter Obi is an ibo man right?
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by sammhi(m): 5:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Nairaland is the most useless platform I ever seen
The owner is probably don't even bother to read some comments
Ethnic bigots having a field day all day all times
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Throwback:

As candidate seeking election?

You must be new to politics.

That was before any sign of elections, the Nation newspapers reported the Kogi donation without knowing Peter will be a strong political force someday. grin

I guess they will never try it again given the present circumstances. grin
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:41am On Feb 12, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Exposing his identity makes him vulnerable to tulumbu's thugs.

That's true oo! shocked

Abeg that boy should be put under special protection. So that violent agberoes like ihordspy and yarimo don't go after him.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Chochovini: 6:08am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=SLAP44 post=120829136]
Yes, Oyo state is fully Obidient . We in Taraba State are Obi/Dattians.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Chochovini: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ok

. Obi has already won the election several times over. What‘s gonna take place on Feb. 25 is just a formality. Your atiku or tilubum (what a name) knows this.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by AnyanwuSilas: 6:29am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:

I have about 5 in my immediate circle.

All for Peter Obi.

Nigeria loves ❤ Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed

Millions of Almajiri votes in the North will cancel your vote
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Tzar(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2023
He is probably an Igbo boy. Only Igbo votes can NEVER make repackaged Obi president!
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Banter1(m): 7:00am On Feb 12, 2023
So we should contribute money for him? Sigh
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by superCleanworks(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2023
tenpipsperday:

May you perish with your shi shi mentality

If only words work JUST LIKE THAT then the whole world would be dead by now. Keep wishing
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by doffman: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

It's your ability to urchinate that makes you an urchin. Stop trying to drag your entire tribe to a personal insult directed at you. Nobody send you, na only your mama and papa, and that Wan sef get expiry date.

For you to mention somebody else parent mean you lack moral.

After February 25, you will get sense and all senseless Igbo will be chased out of Lagos .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.