Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) (75819 Views)

Massive Donation For The Viral Boy On Obi~datti Rally / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by casppyjay: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2023
BurningFireAK47:
Abeg increase the volume !!!

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by superCleanworks(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2023
RPG2020:

i pray they KP you one day grin

They? can't you do it yourself?
please add 90 days dry fasting to the prayer.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Starz825(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2023
kay1one:
πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

At this point, I'm sure God is even backing Obi candidacy.

Na drug dealer him wan back before?

You know nothing about GOD...

So who told you peter obi is clean....

Just support peter obi and shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by GODovaerrethin: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2023
So what? All ages are with him!!!
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2023
The boy can't even vote.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Pipefitter: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2023
doffman:

After you called me urchin and you are saying it is not about tribal right ?

Wait for election day nah.

Show prove where I ever called anyone urchin...
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Pipefitter: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
grin

He's just a small boy who can't differentiate from a pretender and a doer.
He's not well abreast about politics/governance yet, so it's expected

He only follow those internet warriors who have taken over the space with their Nsogbu Nsogbu Politics. grin

When he has sense has he age, He'll later realize he has been scammed emotionally by those who are trying to force this failure of a former Governor on Nigerians.

For your mind now you think you are making sense nah? Wtf is nsogbu nsogbu?
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by uzhiyeka(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Whom the cap fit let him wear it. All I no nothing in life is a coincident everything happens for a reason. I will do my part by voting the body language
OBIDATTI for president
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Pipefitter:

For your mind now you think you are making sense nah? Wtf is nsogbu nsogbu?

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Pipefitter: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=TheNiceGuy post=120837877][/quote]

And you don't think what the governor said is absolutely different from what you wrote which can't be used in the context you did?
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2023
You wouldn't say this if you have very good comprehension capacity...

It's never out of context
Pipefitter:

And you don't think what the governor said is absolutely different from what you wrote which can't be used in the context you did?

1 Like

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by bewla(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2023
kay1one:
πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

But we the real Nigerians are not so how for do
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2023
Pipefitter:
The election is not a fight amongst the various tribes of Nigeria, it's a fight for our future as a nation.. Nigeria is one indivisible entity.. vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:
May God answer the prayers of these young Nigerians who wants Nigeria to get better insha Allah.

Young man, you will grow to meet a Nigeria that is working perfectly under a good president like Peter Obi.

God bless Nigeria.
peter0071:
May the Prayer of this young boy as well as the prayers of Millions of Nigerians in the world be answered in Jesus name
kay1one:
πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Pipefitter:
The election is not a fight amongst the various tribes of Nigeria, it's a fight for our future as a nation.. Nigeria is one indivisible entity.. vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

Lol at Zombiedients. It is not a matter of PVC anymore since the boy is underage and it is now a matter of prayer. Look at all these confused clowns. Obi needs people with PVC, not prayer warriors grin grin grin
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Gingerbreadman2: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2023
doffman:

For you to mention somebody else parent mean you lack moral.

After February 25, you will get sense and all senseless Igbo will be chased out of Lagos .

For you to mention igbo means you're a tribal urchin
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Gingerbreadman2: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2023
mediclife1987:

Only if Igbos can love we Yorubas back in return, but unfortunately that's not to be.

Until we learn the only thing that can help us is self love and nothing else.

So one random boy liking one random man translates to Yoruba loving Igbos.... Urchin must Sha urchinate.

1 Like

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Adaisback(f): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2023
superCleanworks:
The boy looks so disappointed that obi didn't give him SHI SHI after all the hailing πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
someone that just one obidient gifted 100 000 naira

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2023
SmallDick99:
Lol

He's not even qualifed to vote likewise about 30% of others grin
the boy get sense pass you aswear
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Digriz:
I thought he's an ibo.
you see your life outside The boy is from Yoruba land like me and he get sense pass you aswear

1 Like

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Lionnation:
Voters are in there shops and offices doing there business, nobody is getting money on LP rallies we are all waiting for that day, it's not gathering crowd with 2k per head

You are lying to yourself. When he came to Osun state, money was given to people to attend his rally
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2023
You mean afonja Muslim like Peter Obi?
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2023
Plus10:

His appeal would attract more voters to Obi than your one vote ,I doubt if you even have voter's card.

SLAP44:

He has a father, a mother, aunties and uncles, teachers and cousins who might be old enough to vote.

They all are feeling the pains of a dysfunctional Nigeria in the hands of PDAPC disaster.

This boy has melted everyone's heart to vote for Peter Obi ❀

If you as an adult need cry of a 15 years old boy to decide who you are going to vote for, I'm sorry to tell you that you don't even deserve the PVC you are holding. Simple.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by superCleanworks(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2023
Adaisback:
someone that just one obidient gifted 100 000 naira

go back and learn how to read and stop the public display of ignorance.
so if I say I WANT TO give you 100k means I have done it? or you think you are talking to your village people? Show facts.

and let's assume this is true, what does it promote?
kids should run in front of a moving vehicle and get 100k?
better arrange your reply properly before you step to me. I do not show mercy to fools.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by SLAP44: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2023
maasoap:

If you as an adult need cry of a 15 years old boy to decide who you are going to vote for, I'm sorry to tell you that you don't even deserve the PVC you are holding. Simple.

The cry of millions of young Nigerians from every state and region, that's what moved me. The cry of children who's parents were mercilessly slaughtered for doing nothing apart from being Nigerians.

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by chickenfoot: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2023
Oh wow
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Bigkoko: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Will 🌽 corn eaters allow his prayer to work?

Tunechi5:
A 15 years old from Ibadan, he said he loves Peter Obi and he is praying for him to win.

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1624466030343950336?t=gm2EYWq7GbTyX2OBKQL7TA&s=19

Hope he grows up to meet a better Nigeria
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Bigkoko: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Lol.....you sound like a Chemist, did you study Industrial Chemistry?... hahahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣 this kind of urchinate thing na chemistry talk

Gingerbreadman2:

So one random boy liking one random man translates to Yoruba loving Igbos.... Urchin must Sha urchinate.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by doffman: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

For you to mention igbo means you're a tribal urchin

Because we all know that it is Igbo that called other people names like URCHIN OR AFONJA.

Proud to be urchin anyway..
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by peter0071(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Wailer spotted. Let our PVC decide. Expert in insulting people...just like your principal.
maasoap:

Lol at Zombiedients. It is not a matter of PVC anymore since the boy is underage and it is now a matter of prayer. Look at all these confused clowns. Obi needs people with PVC, not prayer warriors grin grin grin
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by mediclife1987(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

Of course I don't expect a 15yr old boy breaking protocol, and risking his life in the process to show love to Obi to mean anything to you.

Even one of Obi's security detail was warning him by pointing to the young lad, yet he stayed put showing his love.

But you can't understand what that means, cos Love is non-existent in your soul.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by peter0071(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2023
your opinion, your view... God on my Side and PVC in my hands.... things go happen
alobright17:
until you lots understand that God is not interested with una yeye politics then you people won't have peace. Do you think there won't be riging? Or God do allow it to happen? god of election na your fingers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.