Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) (75871 Views)

Massive Donation For The Viral Boy On Obi~datti Rally / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by phorget(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
I know the agbadorians will still organize a boy of 12years old to stand in front of the agbado master... #copycats.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Espelbengz(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
You guys are busted by trying to use under aged voters, you quickly turn it into a 15yr old out for obi datti for good governance! 25th is not far off again!!!
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Buksaylor: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Throwback:

See Peter Obi's reply to poor Nigerians like him.

I can see why you're an illiterate....that is why you didn't go...? Believing computer generated headlines?
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by atobs4real(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
SLAP44:

I agree. Edo is fully Obidient. We thank them for supporting good candidates.
There are 176,929 polling units in Nigeria.

And after the closure of the period for submission of party agents as required by Law, LP has less than 40,000 polling agents registered with INEC.

The implication of that is that in well over 136,000 polling units, they won’t have agents.

And that is the party some full grown adults with right thinking faculty keep saying they will win the presidential election.🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by naikeboy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wow so touching
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by SLAP44: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
atobs4real:

There are 176,929 polling units in Nigeria.

And after the closure of the period for submission of party agents as required by Law, LP has less than 40,000 polling agents registered with INEC.

The implication of that is that in well over 136,000 polling units, they won’t have agents.

And that is the party some full grown adults with right thinking faculty keep saying they will win the presidential election.🀣🀣🀣🀣

Are you saying the party agents will rig the elections for the corrupt PDAPC?

2 Likes

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Bioko2: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tunechi5:
A 15 years old from Ibadan, he said he loves Peter Obi and he is praying for him to win.

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1624466030343950336?t=gm2EYWq7GbTyX2OBKQL7TA&s=19

Hope he grows up to meet a better Nigeria

What's his name? grin
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Gingerbreadman2: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
doffman:

After you called me urchin and you are saying it is not about tribal right ?

Wait for election day nah.

It's your ability to urchinate that makes you an urchin. Stop trying to drag your entire tribe to a personal insult directed at you. Nobody send you, na only your mama and papa, and that Wan sef get expiry date.

1 Like

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Gingerbreadman2: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
phorget:
I know the agbadorians will still organize a boy of 12years old to stand in front of the agbado master... #copycats.

wink

1 Like

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Throwback:

See Peter Obi's reply to poor Nigerians like him.

Pls drop a video proof. before thunder ⚑ straik your mama
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by atobs4real(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
SLAP44:

When LP representatives are not available to sign their results, how do you monitor your votes?
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by DECLAN2015(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
SLAP44:

Most supporters of Peter Obi are not Igbo

They are.....suddenly Nigeria is not a zoo again
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
YOU NIGERIAN'S NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY SHOULD DECIDE YOUR FUTURE UNLESS YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN FUTURE
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Abdulqareem: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Pipefitter:
The election is not a fight amongst the various tribes of Nigeria, it's a fight for our future as a nation.. Nigeria is one indivisible entity.. vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria
MY BROTHER NO BE FIGHT OOO. THAT'S WHY WE ARE SAYING VOTE ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU FOR ECONOMIC PROSPERITY. NA HIM BE THE MAN.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
SLAP44:

LOUDER
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Allisgud: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
If it were to be north they will allow him to vote,this is what they have been using to decieve us that north are the majority
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
superCleanworks:
The boy looks so disappointed that obi didn't give him SHI SHI after all the hailing πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

i pray they KP you one day grin
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
kay1one:
πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

At this point, I'm sure God is even backing Obi candidacy.

Na drug dealer him wan back before?
Did God personally told you so
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by kay1one(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
GOD actually backed SAUL and he became PAUL. Jesus defended the adulterous woman...our God is one of redemption, not condemnation, so maybe you don't really know GOD if you think God backs only the righteous and the saints. He shines his rain on the sinners too. READ YOUR BIBLE

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So you're saying Obi is a saint and tinubu a tout?!!

Ok o
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by EmperorFred: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
superCleanworks:
The boy looks so disappointed that obi didn't give him SHI SHI after all the hailing πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Begger spotted
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by meolaniyi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tears from my eyes, which has not happened in many years
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by dionma: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Has no PVC. All the follow follow na for show
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Yes

Adew liver salt.
No wonder your brain has refused to recuperate.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
I am saying that...even if you are right, you are still wrong about how GOD moves. Please STAY IN CHURCH and pay attention to the teachings.

kay1one:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So you're saying Obi is a saint and tinubu a tout?!!

Ok o
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by NothingDoMe: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ok

If Obi sees 30k votes in Ibadan, I will personally declare him the winner of the election.
Booked! Hope you're not an unreliable Urchin cos I'll be mentioning you when the election starts.

1 Like

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by sultry69(m): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
SLAP44:

Most supporters of Peter Obi are not Igbo
keep fooling yourself.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by switlily25(f): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
superCleanworks:
Lmao!
You nailed it!
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by CentFrog(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dearest Nigerian Youths,

This is OUR moment. This election is not for any politician or for any tribe. A certain politician stated that in this election, "Emi Lo Kan" meaning "It is his turn". We will change the tides against this politicians with our votes and our mantra will be "Awa Lo Kan!!!" meaning "It is our turn"

We will take back our country for good.

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by kay1one(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
I am saying that...even if you are right, you are still wrong about how GOD moves. Please STAY IN CHURCH and pay attention to the teachings.

Read.

I'm sure. I didn't say He is. It was my opinion. Take the hate and envy out of your eyes and read my post again
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ok

If Obi sees 30k votes in Ibadan, I will personally declare him the winner of the election.
Do that today !
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Gomojamm: 12:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Leoniine:

What exactly is funny?

Are you on drugs?
Rude as always, Obidense.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by melviniyke2002(m): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2023
SmallDick99:
Lol

He's not even qualifed to vote likewise about 30% of others grin
small dick indeed......Get some sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu / Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.