Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) (75875 Views)

Massive Donation For The Viral Boy On Obi~datti Rally / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Adaisback(f): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

go back and learn how to read and stop the public display of ignorance.
so if I say I WANT TO give you 100k means I have done it? or you think you are talking to your village people? Show facts.

and let's assume this is true, what does it promote?
kids should run in front of a moving vehicle and get 100k?
better arrange your reply properly before you step to me. I do not show mercy to fools.
oga, sorry to say but you are very stupid. Obedient have been giving out money and gifts and this wouldn't be the first time. We post and ask people to locate him so shot the fvuck up and face who face you. Stupid tribalist cone headed ignoramus.
Quote me again and die. Always insulting people that did not insult them. No wonder you look like ape. Ekwensu!
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Gingerbreadman2: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2023
mediclife1987:

Of course I don't expect a 15yr old boy breaking protocol, and risking his life in the process to show love to Obi to mean anything to you.

Even one of Obi's security detail was warning him by pointing to the young lad, yet he stayed put showing his love.

But you can't understand what that means, cos Love is non-existent in your soul.

O wow, the point really flew over this guy's head undecided
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Pipefitter: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You wouldn't say this if you have very good comprehension capacity...

It's never out of context

You never cease to amaze me, obviously you are not Igbo, I'm trying to correct you here but your ego wouldn't let you. If you think you are in the right position to teach me Igbo language then you are right. 👍
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by superCleanworks(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Adaisback:
oga, sorry to say but you are very stupid. Obedient have been giving out money and gifts and this wouldn't be the first time. We post and ask people to locate him so shot the fvuck up and face who face you. Stupid tribalist cone headed ignoramus.
Quote me again and die. Always insulting people that did not insult them. No wonder you look like ape. Ekwensu!

good to see that you still have some fear and respect.
everything you said after that OGA, SORRY is just trash.
Show me proof of the 100k that your father gave to the boy or forever remain a waste of sperm.
I saw the way you died when you first quoted me. such a foolish child you are. LOL
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Tochj(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:

Most supporters of Peter Obi are not Igbo
That's why urchins are doing everything possible to turn it into Tribalism.
They have nothing to campaign with.
Integrity zero
Health zero.
Self awareness zero.
Nothing else outside tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by ogatboy(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Throwback:

See Peter Obi's reply to poor Nigerians like him.

Only the publisher tells ne it's fake news. Na this blog Tinibu go first go after once he looses. The person no deliver at all. Even one viral content, they couldn't manage. The owner will go underground because drug people no dey play with their investment
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Yes

Adew liver salt.

😁😁😁 Awon omo nairaland ya wo gan o grin
Obi for me.
Obi for you.
Obi for a better NIGERIA.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by alfsalami: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
What does the mumu boy know about any of them ?
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Leoniine(f): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Gomojamm:
Rude as always, Obidense.

Whatever it is you're always looking for in my mentions, may God give it you and let you rest. 🙏🏿
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Gomojamm: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Leoniine:

Whatever it is you're always looking for in my mentions, may God give it you and let you rest. 🙏🏿
Lol, shey e n gbo aunty chidinma. Have I ever mentioned you before? Stop being rude and support Obi jejely.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Leoniine(f): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Gomojamm:
Lol, shey e n gbo aunty chidinma. Have I ever mentioned you before? Stop being rude and support Obi jejely.

And I repeat; God will quieten your heart and give you the peace you lack which always push you to being restless in my mentions.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Gomojamm: 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Leoniine:

And I repeat; God will quieten your heart and give you the peace you lack which always push you to being restless in my mentions.
Mchteeeeew! U no get talk.
Re: Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) by Leoniine(f): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Gomojamm:
Mchteeeeew! U no get talk.

I'll hope you keep this in mind the next time you decide to come into my mentions...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.