Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign (10414 Views)

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) / Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ImperialYoruba: 2:23am On Feb 12, 2023
ednut1:
Oba of Lagos (eko) is the king of a small island not the whole of lagos state. There are over 40 obas or so in Lagos. This your food no cook well

Which one did Obi visit?

1 Like

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ImperialYoruba: 2:26am On Feb 12, 2023
God1000:
Stop this nitpicking

There must be a fundamental reason for that, are you aware that his convoy and supporters were attacked by hoodlums today in Lagos

Tinubu's convoy was attacked in Isale Eko. That did not stop him from visiting Eleko to get blessing and solicit his endorsement.

What's Obi's excuse?
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ednut1(m): 2:29am On Feb 12, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Which one did Obi visit?
its Saturday, you think the obas dont have events to attend And this is Lagos no king can deliver or influence votes. Rest
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by descarado: 2:33am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Well I do not support Tinubu
And if he did not visit that was disrespectful
What about atiku?
I will love to know.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by seeyounow: 2:40am On Feb 12, 2023
it is interesting
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ImperialYoruba: 2:44am On Feb 12, 2023
ednut1:
its Saturday, you think the obas dont have events to attend And this is Lagos no king can deliver or influence votes. Rest

Feb 25th, we shall see how Oba attends events, and whether or not his influence counts. Two weeks!
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Onyiridike(f): 2:53am On Feb 12, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Feb 25th, we shall see how Oba attends events, and whether or not his influence counts. Two weeks!
Even if Oba influences votes, he can only influence votes in favour of his benefactor, Tinubu.

An Oba that threatened to throw Igbos in the lagoon for voting a candidate of their choice?
No Igwe or Emir has ever descended that low in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by seeyounow: 3:14am On Feb 12, 2023
interesting
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by fr3do(m): 3:58am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Well I do not support Tinubu
And if he did not visit that was disrespectful

🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Fulanipussy: 4:46am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
That is an anarchist
and nihilist perspective
So when he becomes president what will be do to the Oba Of Lagos if he is already displaying a churlish attitude? Castrate him?
A president must be above pettiness

Oh please shut up you delusional cretin, how dare you mention pettiness where you're supporting a demented tout who said mentioning his opponents name is an insult to him?
Afte you guys lose argument you start playing the emotional card... Werey.

1 Like

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by christistruth01: 5:18am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your mother cannot tell me what threads to create
Rubbish

Do you think what the FG Said about the attack on the Oba of Lagos Palace during Endsars is true?

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Finestgurlie(f): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
He knows the right thing to do
This was not a mistake
It was a deliberate message

Lagos is No Man's land
Oba of Lagos or baale of idumota used his hand to destroy his seat because he's a Tinubu's boy.
he's a criminal.
we don't recall him
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Rexymania(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Your Oba is political and not recognized by other Yorubas as a king
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Jagaban666: 7:09am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Well He visited Obas in other states of the SW,is it because he doesn't recognize Oba of Lagos as authentic? Or does he believe Lagos is No Man's land?

Lagos is no man's land, go and drink sniper if e pain you. Are you a Lagosian?
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Mrkindness: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
So why did Peter Obi come to Lagos and refuse to pay homage to the Oba.
He has visited other SW States and paid homage to Obas
Instead he came to Lagos to engage in a street walk,obstructing traffic and causing unfinished hardship for commuters

Is this part of the Lagos is No Man's land agenda of Ibos who insist Lagos is not Yoruba land?
Is this what Lagosians can expect from him if he wins
The useless Afonja Muslim called Oba of Lagos is a politician who is working for Thiefnubuu, so no point visiting such a bygote
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by nnamdi640: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2023
You mean he should go and see oba that kept palliative meant for the masses in his house. Am sure you are referring to oba of palliative
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by nnamdi640: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2023
peter0071:
always looking for faults on obi... bros calm down and vote with your PVC.... Tinubu came to Anambra and didn't visit the Obi of Onitsha... no one hated him for it. Don't make this look like Obi do not have respect for the Oba and the highly respected persons on Yorubalands
Don't mind them. They have planned how they will use charm to eliminate him in Oba palace, thank God he applied wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Osariemen12: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2023
The Oba of Lagos, just like every other Oba in southwest, is an appendage to the Oba of Benin. A visit to the great Oba of Benin covers all other Obas.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by abosedemoyoade3: 8:13am On Feb 12, 2023
This was very disrespectfulThis was very disrespectful...

1 Like

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by lilachiever(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
OBI IS FROM THE TRIBE THAT WAKE THEIR PARENT UP WITH SLIDING TACKLE NA.

SO WHAT DO U EXPECT

HE NO EVEN DROP BY TO GREET JAFO AUTHORITY

ONIBA OF IBA..

AND HE GO ALABA AND MILE2

Lol. Jafo nikan ko
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Rolings:

So then how is PO different from Tinubu

So if Tinubu didnt visit Obi of Onitsha, PO too shouldnt visit Oba of Lagos....how then is one different from the other?

His visiting would have shown he is indeed a different politician.

I believe he will still go and visit him someother day....as an afterthought....by the time Diran onifade points out the error to him..
He did same when he came to ibadan to campaign, he didn't visit the Oba when he came tp flag off his campaign only to show up few days later to visit the Oba.

People are taking note

It's very easy to spot a Druggie supporter from 100 miles away. You guys reason inversely.
Your obtused brain quickly exonerated The Druggie but blamed Obi who had even been visiting other Obas in SW.
You think Nigerians are your family people you deceive anyhow?
Shame on that sawdust you call a brain.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Jagaban666:

Lagos is no man's land, go and drink sniper if e pain you. Are you a Lagosian?
Your mother will drink sniper and perish.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

Oh please shut up you delusional cretin, how dare you mention pettiness where you're supporting a demented tout who said mentioning his opponents name is an insult to him?
Afte you guys lose argument you start playing the emotional card... Werey.
Ogun will strike your mother with cancer
She will bleed to death
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Fulanipussy: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Ogun will strike your mother with cancer
She will bleed to death
None of this will happen because I understand you don't use your brains when you're on your bingo duties... If only your father was useful, you won't be disgracing your family publicly like this because of N30k... I'll advise you vote Obi so you don't become so useless that your children will be hustling online for N30k
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

None of this will happen because I understand you don't use your brains when you're on your bingo duties... If only your father was useful, you won't be disgracing your family publicly like this because of N30k... I'll advise you vote Obi so you don't become so useless that your children will be hustling online for N30k
she will die a painful death.She will choke to death
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Fulanipussy: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
she will die a painful death.She will choke to death
I keep saying you're making noise, you this bingo, you're not working hard enough to earn your N30k, alas, your parents are to blame because how can a lowlife marry a prostitute to give birth to things like you.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

I keep saying you're making noise, you this bingo, you're not working hard enough to earn your N30k, alas, your parents are to blame because how can a lowlife marry a prostitute to give birth to things like you.
but Your mother will die like a dog
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Fulanipussy: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
but Your mother will die like a dog
You're still not working hard enough, Bingo.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

You're still not working hard enough, Bingo.
sure but she will die like a dog food and alone
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Fulanipussy: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
sure but she will die like a dog food and alone
I see your mother was raped to death by some rag tag boys, accept my condolences.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

I see your mother was raped to death by some rag tag boys, accept my condolences.
She will die in a place where her clothes are missing
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Fulanipussy: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

She will die in a place where her clothes are missing
I heard the boys also fingered your mother to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reps To Recover Aviation College Helicopters From Individuals / B’haram May Be Hiding Chibok Girls In Bunkers – Shettima / Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.