Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign (10469 Views)

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) / Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

your mumu won't only hurry you all, she will commit suicide after all of you, must have gone down....
your umunna will bury her just like a dead goat. or a retired ashawo
Your mother shall not be buried
The earth shall reject her body
Animals will feast on it
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

your mumu won't only hurry you all, she will commit suicide after all of you, must have gone down....
If you knock
The door will be slammed in your face
You will never find favor
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

If you knock
The door will be slammed in your face
You will never find favor
Ogun will return dem all to you... because Ogun, is a God of justice. not an urchin.
.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your mother shall not be buried
The earth shall reject her body
Animals will feast on it
your mum will be fed to the pigs.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ cos of how worthless she will be..
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Ogun will return dem all to you... because Ogun, is a God of justice. not an urchin.
.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Seven is my Ogun
Ogun will stone you today and your mother will die yesterday
Ogun will shun water and bathe with your mother's blood
Ogun will use her bones to beat his drum
Ogun will use her skin for his drum
Ogun will use her eyes as stones
Ogun will use her finger to write your name in the sand
Ogun will use her teeth for a necklace

You will never recover
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Seven is my Ogun
Ogun will stone you today and your mother will die yesterday
Ogun will shun water and bathe with your mother's blood
Ogun will use her bones to beat his drum
Ogun will use her skin for his drum
Ogun will use her eyes as stones
Ogun will use her finger to write your name in the sand
Ogun will use her teeth for a necklace

You will never recover
Ogun is a God of justice, not an urchin.
he will do to any guilty person what he or she deserves..

you deserve death. so shall Ogun gv it to you.
Ogun no be Tinubu
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

your mum will be fed to the pigs.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ cos of how worthless she will be..
Your mother is a pig
She will fill the ground with her mouth like a pig
She will grunt like a pig
She will wallow in mud like a pig
She shall be aimless,floundering and wandering in confusion
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

my mother is a pig
Amen to your prayers
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

my mother is a pig
Amen to ur prayers
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by femisplash: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Onyiridike:

Even if Oba influences votes, he can only influence votes in favour of his benefactor, Tinubu.

An Oba that threatened to throw Igbos in the lagoon for voting a candidate of their choice?
No Igwe or Emir has ever descended that low in the history of Nigeria.
If i we're a king and heard a group of migrants saying my domain is a no man's land. I won't hesitate to throw them in the Lagoon and ask the fishes to finish off the job.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Amen to ur prayers
Dark depths and doldrums shall be her dwelling
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Dark depths and doldrums shall be her dwelling
Thunder go strike you.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ into pieces for vultures to feast on

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Amen to ur prayers
I want so see how you are going to make me shut up as you pronounced
If you do not do so you will never do anything good with your hands
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Thunder go strike you.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ into pieces for vultures to feast on
Ogun will fry chinchin with your mother's blood
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by lordkush: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Well He visited Obas in other states of the SW,is it because he doesn't recognize Oba of Lagos as authentic? Or does he believe Lagos is No Man's land?
Lagos is no man’s land. There you go. Jump enter lagoon and drown if E pain you
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
I want so see how you are going to make me shut up as you pronounced
If you do not do so you will never do anything good with your hands
you will not shut up, you will talk and talk, until the last drop of your blood drops off...

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
lordkush:
Lagos is no man’s land. There you go. Jump enter lagoon and drown if E pain you
Your mother go drown for septic tank
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

you will not shut up, you will talk and talk, until the last drop of your blood drops off...
Ogun will drink your mother's blood till it is dry
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by lordkush: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your mother go drown for septic tank
your mother toto na shift full inside.

Your papa na hiv kill am
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Exclusive101: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Without a single prove when we have prove of igbos slaughtering APC supporters n burning their cars not just aftermath receiving fake treatment

God1000:
Stop this nitpicking

There must be a fundamental reason for that, are you aware that his convoy and supporters were attacked by hoodlums today in Lagos
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
lordkush:
your mother toto na shift full inside.

Your papa na hiv kill am
Your mother shall choke to death drowning in a soakaway
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Ogun will drink your mother's blood till it is dry
That same OGUn will strike your mother's pussy shut, for always bleeping mad men

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

That same OGUn will strike your mother's pussy shut, for always bleeping mad men
Ogun will close your road
Your mother will not profit from any of her children
They will bring her anguish and heartache
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by sukar886: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
So why did Peter Obi come to Lagos and refuse to pay homage to the Oba.
He has visited other SW States and paid homage to Obas
Instead he came to Lagos to engage in a street walk,obstructing traffic and causing unfinished hardship for commuters

Is this part of the Lagos is No Man's land agenda of Ibos who insist Lagos is not Yoruba land?
Is this what Lagosians can expect from him if he wins
No go find work, just the monitor peter obi
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
OBI IS FROM THE TRIBE THAT WAKE THEIR PARENT UP WITH SLIDING TACKLE NA.

SO WHAT DO U EXPECT

HE NO EVEN DROP BY TO GREET JAFO AUTHORITY

ONIBA OF IBA..

AND HE GO ALABA AND MILE2

HE DIDN'T NEED TO VISIT ANY YORUBA RULER. THEY ARE COWARDS.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by toneroforever(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
OBI IS FROM THE TRIBE THAT WAKE THEIR PARENT UP WITH SLIDING TACKLE NA.

SO WHAT DO U EXPECT

HE NO EVEN DROP BY TO GREET JAFO AUTHORITY

ONIBA OF IBA..

AND HE GO ALABA AND MILE2

Ur pain is real. Glad on how u choke on Igbo matters.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Onyiridike(f): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
femisplash:

If i we're a king and heard a group of migrants saying my domain is a no man's land. I won't hesitate to throw them in the Lagoon and ask the fishes to finish off the job.
Empty threats!
They still voted their candidate and the Oba could nor do anything.
No man is greater than the law, Emir of Kano who is a first class king was sent to excile.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by habakukjss3: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Onyiridike:

Empty threats!
No man is greater than the law, Emir of Kano who is a first class king was sent to excile.

At the heat of it, the same cowardice Oba ran away from his palace to the mercy of young protesters.

Powerless oba that can't kill a rat
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by femisplash: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2023
Onyiridike:

Empty threats!
If PDP had won, you would have known the threat wasn't anything empty.. Becareful how you overstep your boundary.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Onyiridike(f): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2023
femisplash:

If PDP had won, you would have known the threat wasn't anything empty.. Becareful how you overstep your boundary.
Rubbish!
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

rats will use your mother's eyes as chewing gum
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by VERDA: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
Guy the problem with you so called Obedients is you have no manners and you assume too much
My father is not contesting and has no business in the SE
You go online thinking you can bully every one
Your mouth no big pass my own and you cannot bully me
If you have had success with other people using that approach it will not work with me

Then no born your mother if she see me face to face to tell me STFU
Den no born am make she no call me SIR
So watch your tongue
If your head dey hot put water for radiator

This is the problem with some of you...you asked a very biased question, most of the people that responded to you were polite and some tackled your bias, i did not see you commend any of them...

The one person you feel was insultive and the next thing is * you obedients * as if its only obedients that insults...the hypocrisy of your likes stink to high heavens, make una rest abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant / Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed / Garba Shehu Calls Reno Omokri "A Lying Pastor", Reveals How He Joined Buhari