Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,059 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) (79476 Views)

Lagos Government Shuts Chrisland School Over Whitney Adeniran’s Death / We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by fortunateme: 1:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Aboguede:

U be mumu

Ur first comment no follow

Now just shutup grin
Cow dunk fvck off if you can't reason like human
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by fortunateme: 1:35am On Feb 12, 2023
ogascomax:

Who be this one again? You no sabi read and comprehend?
Mr comprehension, tell where I misyarn
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by stepo707: 1:39am On Feb 12, 2023
covid shots perhaps?
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by BreakingNews21: 1:46am On Feb 12, 2023
well worth the reading time.

What funeral directors know that you don't
In 78 years, they never had a 15 year old who died from a heart attack. In December 2022, they had 1 a week for three weeks straight. Nobody is talking about it publicly.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/what-funeral-directors-know-that
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by fortunateme: 1:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Segzy19:
You said autopsy first before speculation but you ended your comment with speculations...
What an irony!

If you're a police officer what will you do? Arrest the initial suspects first then further investigations. 4 eg what if the bus driver decides to abandon his work and leave Lagos today what will you do?
Autopsy is the ultimate investigation but preliminary investigation has to be on ground too. This is called leaving now stone unturned.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by fortunateme: 1:51am On Feb 12, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
...can you defend this your violent rape comment in the Court of law ?
Autopsy. If it is rape, the pathologist find out. Like poison too. I said this because of what the father noticed on his daughter. Yes it can be proven after autopsy.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by youngrichnigga: 1:54am On Feb 12, 2023
I feel the pain of the parents, a simple autopsy will unravel what really went down. This is
an unfortunate event and will not blame anyone until the results are out, what's the reason for the blackened lips and tongue

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by fortunateme: 1:56am On Feb 12, 2023
litaninja:
Bus driver that drove a bus full of kids in broad daylight? Are you okay?

There's this bus that's always coming to pick a bit behind my estate around 6.15 weekdays. Just the driver and the boy will drive by. Do you know that rape can happen within 3min? Not joking.
I am not saying that it is rape but it is possible.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by fortunateme: 1:59am On Feb 12, 2023
naturefellow:
why do you suspect bolded
From the fathers comment. Most violence against girl child is usually as result of rape. Not ruling out other possibilities too.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by fortunateme: 2:01am On Feb 12, 2023
crafteck:

Before suspecting.. Understand the fact that people can die anytime...
No doubt but this is a kid and the circumstances around it is not clear even to her family.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by fortunateme: 2:02am On Feb 12, 2023
adjoamu:

Please take your time and read the post again
Ignored.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 2:03am On Feb 12, 2023
Northernblood8:
It happens. Sometimes kids don't tell their parents some certain things because of the way they will react.

I once fainted in School because of excess purging. I didn't feel like telling my guidian that I wasn't feeling well and indomie was purging me because I felt that she will think that I am giving excuse to dodge school. I closed mouth go School enter toilet after heavy flow, I stepped into class and faint

The tongue turning black suggests poisoning...

He should carryout the necessary tests first to be sure of the cause of his daughter's demise. SMH

No where's sate
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 2:05am On Feb 12, 2023
damoobaba:
Chrisland is in the news for another wrong reason.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02zd9Qk6dseDVGaqKwAYxEyot2HVdpPMaH3dDFXHUead1ktv6hMmBZDURXqfi6B3XQl&id=100754928963186&mibextid=Nif5oz
Whats the prove the child was healthy on the morning of the incidence? Saying you gave the school a healthy child isn't attainable in the law court....so calm down, do autopsy and see what really happened. Its a painful lose, but den god gives and he taken.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 2:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Very SAD.

RIP to the DEAD.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Killermamba: 2:21am On Feb 12, 2023
fortunateme:
Autopsy first before any speculation.
Arrest the bus driver, and the nurse and the school teacher in duty on the said date.
But who really is the owner of this school?
Modified;
I suspect violent rape, or gang violence just like the substance given to that boy then.
I heard atiku owns chrisland

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 2:26am On Feb 12, 2023
fortunateme:
Autopsy first before any speculation.
Arrest the bus driver, and the nurse and the school teacher in duty on the said date.
But who really is the owner of this school?
Modified;
I suspect violent rape, or gang violence just like the substance given to that boy then.

Violent RAPE inside the STADIUM ? It could be caused by sudden seizure of breath due to vigorous activity without warm up training.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Stancima(m): 2:31am On Feb 12, 2023
This is sad. We should begin to promote sports medicine in Nigeria. Children should be screened for cardiac pathologies like hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, Arrhythmogenic Right ventricular cardiomyopathy, and congenital defects like abnormal coronary artery origins. These are the most common causes of sports related death in children and young adults.
Unfortunately, the school couldn't have done much if this was not picked in a sports clearance study. Unfortunately we don't have these protocols.
We do this routinely in the United States and you will be amazed at some of the things we find. Even though the kids and families are often disappointed to learn they can't participate in those sporting events, at least life is saved.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 2:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Very SAD although It could be caused by sudden seizure of breath due to vigorous activity without warm up training. Every school needs a qualified PHE teacher that passed through a HKE department or sports science in school.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by ukahrawah: 2:35am On Feb 12, 2023
Is it not high time they closed this school? What is it about this school & juvenile deaths?

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 2:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Stancima:
This is sad. We should begin to promote sports medicine in Nigeria. Children should be screened for cardiac pathologies like hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, Arrhythmogenic Right ventricular cardiomyopathy, and congenital defects like abnormal coronary artery origins. These are the most common causes of sports related death in children and young adults.
Unfortunately, the school couldn't have done much if this was not picked in a sports clearance study. Unfortunately we don't have these protocols.
We do this routinely in the United States and you will be amazed at some of the things we find. Even though the kids and families are often disappointed to learn they can't participate in those sporting events, at least life is saved.

I agreed with your point but sudden death can still occured during sporting activities if proper warm-up is not done before the proper sporting event or activities.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 12, 2023
The owner of Chris land is affiliated

Even if 200 souls perish in that school, you cannot stop the school

It’s more than what mere human minds can comprehend.

Take your dead and bury, school cannot be stopped!

Truth need to be said!
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by fortunateme: 3:03am On Feb 12, 2023
samwillyco1:

Violent RAPE inside the STADIUM ? It could be caused by sudden seizure of breath due to vigorous activity without warm up training.
Could have happened before entering the stadium or even in the stadium. Remember Dubai trip? Student can do things without Ben caught at times. But ruling out other possibilities
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by honour7: 3:08am On Feb 12, 2023
damoobaba:

A young lady that had no health issue before leaving the house? There's something going on in that Chrisland school which I dont understand, Lagos state government will see to this, that's what the woman at OEQA likes

Who told you she has no health issue, the fact that none was detected by her parents does not mean she has no health issue, my niece had cancer for months with pain and never divulged it to the parents until it was too late, if in any of her activities she had died prior, the parents would have sworn that she has no health issue. Things like high bp are also there which can go undetected and can lead to fatality on minor exercise which I believe in this case

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by otokx(m): 3:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Opportuneke:
What a wasted destiny!!!
Chaiii

So parents still send their children 👦 to this school despite all the reports we have been hearing for ages.

This school 🏫 is not supposed to be operating anymore, honestly speaking.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Omo this school again

If their are no foolish antelopes, the lion won’t feed

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Nchenches: 3:34am On Feb 12, 2023
RIP..
Irreparable loss to her parents. Let them take heart.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by nedekid: 3:50am On Feb 12, 2023
fortunateme:

Ever heard of prime suspect? Must you guys always disagree unnecessarily? The father is a grieved. He suspects foul play That's why he cried out. The driver can forcefully rape B4 dropping her at school. Or still, fellow students could have poisoned her to prevent her from winning etc are theories. The nurse should be held for questioning not because she has a hand in it but for clarity. She said the was brought in dead, did slump inside the bus? Or immediately after dropping. The teacher in duty can also answer sooner questions in order to know the exact time and place the incident occurred.

See the suspect on the fence.

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Only an autopsy can tell what happened. So I don't know why Chrisland are apprehensive about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by erospecial: 3:53am On Feb 12, 2023
My condolences!
Autopsy will reveal the cause of the teen's death.
Please rich folk, leave the public out of this and fortitudely involve the police and medical practitioners only.
When some black people are deciding on others lives, they don't think they could be victims of pains too!
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Pain(m): 3:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Jashub:
This is just unfortunate and the thing is becoming too frequent nowadays . Hardly a week goes by without hearing of people suddenly slumping and dying ...what's surprising is that many of these people are less than 40. Some are even professional athletes that eat and live healthy, but still become victims of sudden death . Anyway , may God help and protect us from such . RIP to the dead undecided

This is a young child, but I read an article that drew a correlation between the growing rate of sudden death/slumps amongst older people to the Covid 19 Vaccines...

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by nedekid: 4:01am On Feb 12, 2023
donmik:

You are an idiot.
Instead of you sympathizing with him, you are looking for innocent people to extort in court.
At times I feel the bereaved are out there to make money from their children
He is simply an alarmist, a conspiracy theorist. The kind of parent no school should have. He has even gone as far as alledging rape by the school driver. Or poison given to her by her Co classmates to they can perform better than her. shocked
Left to him everybody in that stadium must be arrested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.