Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Peter Obi's Allocation And Acceptance Letter Of A Plot Of Land In Awka Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Allocation And Acceptance Letter Of A Plot Of Land In Awka Emerges (2390 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Monthly Federal Allocation And Its Consequences!!! / Amb. Tajudeen Olesin: The Competent And Acceptance Man Of The People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Allocation And Acceptance Letter Of A Plot Of Land In Awka Emerges by maestroferddi: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
We are on the home run on the ascension of Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria...

We got no time to waste energy on losers....
Re: Peter Obi's Allocation And Acceptance Letter Of A Plot Of Land In Awka Emerges by PraizHim: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Zulum500:

Bro obi don loose 😎

I would say Yes if you are God but unfortunately you are not. Only him has the final say. The last time I checked you are but dust. ordinary clay making mouth who cant even afford five minutes of the air you breath talkless of deciding who becomes or who does not become the President.

Re: Peter Obi's Allocation And Acceptance Letter Of A Plot Of Land In Awka Emerges by yarimo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
PraizHim:

Yarimo pity your future children even if you dont want to have pity on yourself.

Anumanu. Agakwu
grin grin

Re: Peter Obi's Allocation And Acceptance Letter Of A Plot Of Land In Awka Emerges by PraizHim: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin

See the Popular Pastor and International Pastor. Frank Onwumere. Your fellow APC urchin

APC goon you have sold your soul to the devil because of Agbado, ewa and garri.

If na me born you, na to sell you straight.

Re: Peter Obi's Allocation And Acceptance Letter Of A Plot Of Land In Awka Emerges by yarimo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
PraizHim:

See the Popular Pastor and International Pastor. Frank Onwumere.

APC goon you have sold your soul to the devil because of Agbado, ewa and garri.
Chaii obi lies boasted again
Re: Peter Obi's Allocation And Acceptance Letter Of A Plot Of Land In Awka Emerges by PraizHim: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
yarimo:
Chaii obi lies boasted again

Nobody go lie reach your criminal Master. Tinibu

Bro I know you do this for the money to survive but hustle suppose get level na.

Re: Peter Obi's Allocation And Acceptance Letter Of A Plot Of Land In Awka Emerges by yarimo(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
PraizHim:

Nobody go lie reach your criminal Master. Tinibu

Bro I know you do this for the money to survive but hustle suppose get level na.
NO wonder CAN are everywhere, #2 billions of Anambra state stolen money is doing wonders
Re: Peter Obi's Allocation And Acceptance Letter Of A Plot Of Land In Awka Emerges by PraizHim: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
yarimo:
NO wonder CAN are everywhere, #2 billions of Anambra state stolen money is doing wonders

Yes oh wonders stright to Aso Rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH_sfw40j0s

Makakwu onye iberibe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 2023 Gubernatorial Polls Predictions / P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest / The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.