Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Singleness Is A Blessing Too. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singleness Is A Blessing Too. (921 Views)

"Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby / How Do Unmarried Ladies Of 30 Years+ Cope With Their Singleness? / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by pressplay411(m): 5:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Fellow Singles,

Marriage is such a beautiful thing.
No matter what others think, say or experience. No matter what the media spews.
We simply have to pray, learn what God says and patiently wait to get it right.

To be Happily Married, we have to be Happily Single.
We don't depend on marriage or relationships for Happiness.
Happiness comes from having a whole life.
Wholeness/Completeness/Fulfillment comes from Christ.
We enter into marriage for purpose fulfillment.

Most Single people wish to be married while some Married people wish to be single. The Irony.

Your singleness is a blessing. It is the only time you have to develop yourself spiritually, emotionally, mentally, academically, professionally, financially, socially and maritally.
Marriage comes with co-responsibilities. And that requires preparedness.

You can either learn to be responsible while single or be forced to be responsible in marriage.
Build yourself for your desired marriage.
Don't be thinking of who to depend on. Be thinking of being who can be depended on.

Wise singles don't look for husband materials or wife materials. They focus on they themselves being marriage material- Good spouse, parent and role model.
Then truly, you become like treasures.

As a Married Couple, you should be able to enjoy being Single even in marriage. You shouldn't have to be dependent on your partner for Happiness.
Otherwise you get taken for granted.

Let us rejoice and be glad
    and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
    and his bride has made herself ready.
Revelation 19:7

We simply have to understand Love and our responsibilities through the eyes and Grace of Jesus Christ, so help us God. Amen
Happy Love Month.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by jogsman01(m): 5:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Dey play grin

Pressure don dey hit you
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by imagrg(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Say it loud!

I'm songle and proud!

1 Like

Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by pressplay411(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
jogsman01:
Dey play grin

Pressure don dey hit you

No be lie, the pressure fit burst pipe. Wahala for who no get PRD (Pressure Relief Device).

Valentine's Day is around the corner once again, and with it comes a lot of misrepresentations and caricatures of love.
But with Wsdom and understanding, you'll know how the system works.
Our PRD is Christ. And in Him we have rest.

Knowing that the pressure is the voice of the enemy to build up a storm of fear through the media, social media, family, peer pressure, religious pressure, time pressure, etc.

Knowing Valentine's day is not a celebration of love but lust.
Knowing most of what you see online is fake.
Knowing that Valentines Day is just one day, and most never recover from the decision they make out of the pressure.

Knowing most of those glamorizing their relationships are not truly happy, outside Christ.
Knowing that you're complete in Christ, and he is working on you and with you.

This is the heritage of those who trust and wait on the Lord. His plans for us are far better and greater than our own best plans.

"I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, Do not stir up nor awaken love Until it pleases."
SoS 8:4

1 Like

Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by pressplay411(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
imagrg:
Say it loud!

I'm songle and proud!

As we grow in all ramifications, following Christ and trusting God's plans for us and his work.
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by jogsman01(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
pressplay411:

No be lie, the pressure fit burst pipe. Wahala for who no get PRD (Pressure Relief Device).

Valentine's Day is around the corner once again, and with it comes a lot of misrepresentations and caricatures of love.
But with Wsdom and understanding, you'll know how the system works.
Our PRD is Christ. And in Him we have rest.

Knowing that the pressure is the voice of the enemy to build up a storm of fear through the media, social media, family, peer pressure, religious pressure, time pressure, etc.

Knowing Valentine's day is not a celebration of love but lust.
Knowing most of what you see online is fake.
Knowing that Valentines Day is just one day, and most never recover from the decision they make out of the pressure.

Knowing most of those glamorizing their relationships are not truly happy, outside Christ.

This is the heritage of those who trust and wait on the Lord. His plans for us are far better and greater than our own best plans.

"I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, Do not stir up nor awaken love Until it pleases."
na so you get time type the epistles for me to read? Dey play ooo grin
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by Autobot05: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Been single since October 2021 .. apart from the occasional loneliness I'm GOOD
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by pressplay411(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
jogsman01:
na so you get time type the epistles for me to read? Dey play ooo grin

Interestingly, it's not just for you but for me and everyone who needs to hear it.

He that has an hear, let him hear.
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by pressplay411(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Autobot05:
Been single since October 2021 .. apart from the occasional loneliness I'm GOOD
Happily Single, I hope.
Truth is, the Bible says, it is not good for man to be alone.
Hence be Happily Single but have the consciousness and desire to be Happily Married too.
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
pressplay411:
As a Married Couple, you should be able to enjoy being Single even in marriage. You shouldn't have to be dependent on your partner for Happiness.
Otherwise you get taken for granted.

Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.Revelation 19:7

We simply have to understand Love and our responsibilities through the eyes and Grace of Jesus Christ, so help us God. Amen
Happy Love Month.
Stop hiding your worldly delusions behind the name of God abeg! undecided

The same Jesus Christ informed you by way of His Gospel that your marriages have absolutely nothing to do with the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - affirming God's decree and curse placed on marriage since right after the fall of man in Genesis 3 vs 16. What Jesus Christ instead said is of the Kingdom of God is the permission given to those who chose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom - Matthew 19 vs 11 - 12. So rather than those who chose marriage, it is instead those who choose to remain singles as Eunuchs that that have blessing of God's Kingdom.. undecided
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by pressplay411(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop hiding your worldly delusions behind the name of God abeg! undecided

The same Jesus Christ informed you by way of His Gospel that your marriages have absolutely nothing to do with the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - affirming God's decree and curse placed on marriage since right after the fall of man in Genesis 3 vs 16. What Jesus Christ instead said is of the Kingdom of God is the permission given to those who chose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom - Matthew 19 vs 11 - 12. So rather than those who chose marriage, it is instead those who choose to remain singles as Eunuchs that that have blessing of God's Kingdom.. undecided

This is strictly for believers who have submitted to Jesus Christ, the Word of God, not just Jesus Christ the synoptic gospels.
Thanks.
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
pressplay411:
■ No be lie, the pressure fit burst pipe. Wahala for who no get PRD (Pressure Relief Device). Valentine's Day is around the corner once again, and with it comes a lot of misrepresentations and caricatures of love. But with Wsdom and understanding, you'll know how the system works. Our PRD is Christ. And in Him we have rest. Knowing that the pressure is the voice of the enemy to build up a storm of fear through the media, social media, family, peer pressure, religious pressure, time pressure, etc.
■ Knowing Valentine's day is not a celebration of love but lust. Knowing most of what you see online is fake.
Knowing that Valentines Day is just one day, and most never recover from the decision they make out of the pressure. Knowing most of those glamorizing their relationships are not truly happy, outside Christ.

■ This is the heritage of those who trust and wait on the Lord. His plans for us are far better and greater than our own best plans. "I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, Do not stir up nor awaken love Until it pleases."
1. Jesus Christ never sent any of His own to go counsel anyone regarding their sexual lives through. So why do you feel the need to drag His name down into this muck that is of you? undecided

2. What has a person's personal decisions on whether to have sex or not to do with Jesus Christ? undecided

3. Your private delusion is not God's heritage. Stop confusing both. undecided
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
pressplay411:
■ This is strictly for believers who have submitted to Jesus Christ, the Word of God, not just Jesus Christ the synoptic gospels.
Thanks.
Absolutely no one who has in fact submitted to Jesus Christ would attempt to use His name to sell lies, to begin with. undecided
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by pressplay411(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Absolutely no one who has in fact submitted to Jesus Christ would attempt to use His name to sell lies, to begin with. undecided

If you truly believe in Jesus Christ, the Word of God, you won't call His teachings and counsel lies.

God have mercy on you.
I would have shared a verse with you to unveil you, but your heart is not right. And the verse will only further be destructive to you.

I will pray for you.
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
pressplay411:
■ If you truly believe in Jesus Christ, the Word of God, you won't call His teachings and counsel lies.
■ God have mercy on you. I would have shared a verse with you to unveil you, but your heart is not right. And the verse will only further be destructive to you. I will pray for you.
1. His teachings says your marriages are not of His Kingdom, which your so-called counsel contradicts. So how can that which negates His teaching be of Him? Jesus Christ never sent any of His followers out to counsel others using His name. He made it abundantly clear that He alone sits as counselor over those who belong to Him. undecided

2. Keep your prayer and your mercy for yourself. Focus instead on learning the Truth of God from the lies you peddle using His name.
Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by Autobot05: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
pressplay411:

Happily Single, I hope.
Truth is, the Bible says, it is not good for man to be alone.
Hence be Happily Single but have the consciousness and desire to be Happily Married too.

Yes happily single ... and I might stay this way forever since it gives me peace.
Yeah if i see a lady that meets my requirements or almost since nobody is perfect then I can consider getting married ... that's when I'm ready sha 😎

Apostle Paul stylishly advice men and women to be single if they can withstand the urges tho 😉 being single gives you focus

1 Like

Re: Singleness Is A Blessing Too. by pressplay411(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Autobot05:

Yes happily single ... and I might stay this way forever since it gives me peace.
Yeah if i see a lady that meets my requirements or almost since nobody is perfect then I can consider getting married ... that's when I'm ready sha 😎

Apostle Paul stylishly advice men and women to be single if they can withstand the urges tho 😉 being single gives you focus

It's actually the best. As you will be fully sold out to God.
But it's according to the grace you're given, not by flesh.
Grace multiplied to you.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girls Early Marriage Or Wayward Lifestyle / Stop Wasting People’s Time If You Not Ready To Be In Relationships / Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.