Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) (38990 Views)

BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana / BBTitans: My Baby Died At Six Months, Decayed In My Belly - Nana / #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Akalia(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
welcome to the world when your son will tell you straight up that he is gay grin grin grin grin
Nigga I rather have a son that lost his path for sometime than to have an unrepentant wayward daughter.
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Shadysen:
attracted to you not me, fool!
amalgamated idiot..then why are you commenting?...maggot brain grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Shadysen: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are an idiot...oh you want the Lesbians to be attracted to you?....werey grin grin grin grin grin grin
what lessons are we learning from this show? Tell me one, if you dont tell me one, you are a motherfucker!
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Goldendick: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2023
The expression on Miracle's face is everything grin

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Akalia:
Nigga I rather have a son that lost his path for sometime than to have an unrepentant wayward daughter.
you are not making any sense..what if your son is an unrepentant gay?

cos I have men who would rather have daughters than sons...it's your choice grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2023
XDaBOSS:

Guy you funny Sha.

It's the truth oo...this generation is too crazy too bring children inside and raise them..too much nonsense dey fly everywhere...imagine make your son come tell you say hes not comfortable with his sexuality and wants to be like james brown
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Goldendick:
The expression on Miracle's face is everything grin
the idiot wants one of the girls to kiss him...werey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by BestMan001: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Na today?
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Goldendick: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
the idiot wants one of the girls to kiss him...werey grin grin grin

I love that guy face. Him face no fit lie
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Shadysen:
what lessons are we learning from this show? Tell me one, if you dont tell me one, you are a motherfucker!
and I ask again why are you commenting if you are not interested in the two Lesbian love birds? grin cheesy

I put it to you that you are pained and depressed because you haven't gotten the chance to be selected as one of the members of the titans.

Maybe you are just a rejected, dejected multiple time failure...a bbn rejectee grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Goldendick:

I love that guy face. Him face no fit lie
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Jolite(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
ABOMINATION!!!!!

I decree upon them their children will know no peace.
They'll suffer for their parents sins.
Those of you daughters and sons of satan that watches this show shall know no peace as well.

You'll all born in hell for all eternity
Are you a fool? How can innocent children be punished for offence they know not? Ozuo.
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by charlesditro: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2023
They wont ban this program until it becomes another problem.
Promoting homosexuality on national TV is a No No...
As a matter of fact this one will come out and people will start endorsing her, with gifts including cars and mansions. Mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Akalia(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are not making any sense..what if your son is an unrepentant gay?

cos I have men who would rather have daughters than sons...it's your choice grin grin grin
You lack basic comprehension ability not to realise that I clearly prefer a male child to a female child from what my previous posts inferred.
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2023
charlesditro:
They wont ban this program until it becomes another problem.
Promoting homosexuality on national TV is a No No...
As a matter of fact this one will come out and people will start endorsing her, with gifts including cars and mansions. Mtchewww
werey...you want them to promote heterosexuality grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by desthan(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2023
The shit is getting real
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Akalia:
You lack basic comprehension ability not to realise that I clearly prefer a male child to a female child from what my previous posts inferred.
you are the one that have severe chronic reading comprehension and disabilities
You haven't still given me any tangible reasons why you would prefer a male child to a female child

Shove your preference down your dirty arse cos we have men who prefer a female child a million times to a male child grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by DeKing234: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2023
SReporters:

Dey there! It has nothing to do with being a Muslim or Christian or being from the North or South. Homosexuality has been in existence since the beginning of life!
Nana has been showing signs because she spends most of her times with ladies in the House.
Alcohol brought it out and exposed then to the public.... Such a shame!

And she sells kanyanmatta too. ...I think the spirit of her kanyamatta founder(Jaruma) who is also a northerner is following her. She's not alone grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Erimaclout: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2023
why is jenni o pulling her back like wtf let her enjoy na
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by donestk(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2023
OK seen.
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGQ4xJNGCT4

BBTitans: Nana Shares Kiss With Fellow Female Housemate, Nelissa (Photo, Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1438723/bbtitans-nana-shares-deep-kiss-fellow-female-housemate-nelissa-photo-video/

I knew it was only a matter of time. This criminals are pushing Lesbianism everywhere right now. Imagine allowing Lesbians into BbNaija Titans. Lesbianism is now official in Nigeria.
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by BigJoe19: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
You haven't still given me any tangible reasons why you would prefer a male child to a female child

Shove your preference down your dirty arse cos we have men who prefer a female child a million times to a male child grin grin grin
Shut up dude. Same reasons some men female kids, that's the same reasons he prefers male children, he owes you no explanation, plus you sound so stupid thinking you are savage.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:
You posted rubbish, then asked us to share & suscribe?

Sorry boy, I don't share & subscribe to USELESS things.

you are an idiot...the poster obviously knows what he or her is posting...you were attracted to the headline that was what brought your sorryass here in the first place...she is just a journalist....so if you claim the headline was useless you shouldn't have clicked, watched the video nor read her storyline...
You are the one that is useless grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by gfon(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Wizpa:
Stupeed beeches making women scarce for men!

If you check very well, you will find out that Nana is a feminist in the public but a lesbian in the private. Same with all these phoolish girls on nairaland claiming feminists.

Feminists in public
Lesbian in private.

That's the best way to know if a girl is a lesbian

This Nelissa fine though
women can never be scarce bro,even if all men took 5wives each. There would still be enough waiting to be number 6. Once a man knows he is the price, women can never be scarce to such a man
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2023
BigJoe19:
Shut up dude. Same reasons some men female kids, that's the same reasons he prefers male children, he owes you no explanation, plus you sound so stupid thinking you are savage.
you are a discombobulated idiot...he still haven't given any sensible reason as to why he prefers a male child to a female child

If he owes no explanation then he should shove down his basless useless comment down his throat...
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Asamota: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Rayban25:

Maybe when you watch your daughter kiss another girl on live tv you'll now how odd your comment is...what exactly is wrong this generation?

There's nothing wrong with two adults making out.

You've been indoctrinated to find fault in harmless activities of random people.

You need help.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Wizpa:
Stupeed beeches making women scarce for men!

If you check very well, you will find out that Nana is a feminist in the public but a lesbian in the private. Same with all these phoolish girls on nairaland claiming feminists.

Feminists in public
Lesbian in private.

That's the best way to know if a girl is a lesbian

This Nelissa fine though
an enormous amount of horseshit in one comment grin grin grin
Says an organic idiot who derives pleasure in empty useless male privilege

Women will always be scarce to a first class fool like you....which reasonable woman would want to date a lunatic like you....it is better for that woman to turn into a full blown Lesbian grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Akalia(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

l see where you are going with this and i won't give you the satisfaction you crave. So long sucker!!
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by EbenezerTriumph: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
ABOMINATION!!!!!

I decree upon them their children will know no peace.
They'll suffer for their parents sins.
Those of you daughters and sons of satan that watches this show shall know no peace as well.

You'll all born in hell for all eternity
where you go hide?
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Umbrateeth04 mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!🤮

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Shadysen: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
and I ask again why are you commenting if you are not interested in the two Lesbian love birds? grin cheesy

I put it to you that you are pained and depressed because you haven't gotten the chance to be selected as one of the members of the titans.

Maybe you are just a rejected, dejected multiple time failure...a bbn rejectee grin grin grin grin
you just confirmed that you are a MOTHERFUCKER! case closed!bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film / Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.