Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) (39169 Views)

BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana / BBTitans: My Baby Died At Six Months, Decayed In My Belly - Nana / #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

DEAD PIG cheesy DEAD PIG ๐Ÿ–
Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!๐Ÿคฎ

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOL!

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
we will first burn you alive grin grin grin grin grin
u don finish to pack shitt. I am your nightmare. You will dream of me for 1 year.
EbenezerTriumph you get her details?
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!๐Ÿคฎ

Umbrateeth04 is not just cursed . Na brother of ashawo house rape
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
if it is a time wasted to you then it is not a time wasted to others...by the way the organizers are benefitting from it...bbnaija is someone's business๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
your shit filled opinion doesn't count. Do you still remember that location in Agege where your armed robber father got burnt?
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Isabi4lov: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
and not all Lesbians are olosho grin grin grin grin grin
They're just few in numbers , the few ones also do it with female genders to get paid .

If you see the way they do drag each other online , if they refuse to pay after plate washing.
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Lunja post=120841447][/quote]Omo this lunja dey give you merciless woto woto o
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

LUNGA A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT๐Ÿ›....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

LUNJA USELESS POVERTY-STRICKEN WORTHLESS FOOLISH NONENTITY
Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
for the past months ....you have been hiding from me grin grin grin
Why are you so scared of quoting me you useless worthless piece of shit conceived inside the landfill grin grin grin
just pray he dosnt have your pics o. If he does ur own is finished
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
your shit filled opinion doesn't count. Do you still remember that location in Agege where your armed robber father got burnt?
offpoint...your normal hogwash is irrelevant grin grin grin grin
Just know that if you carry your decomposed stinking deformed body and near Lesbians you would be burnt alive...just be warned grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Umbrateeth04 post=120841906][/quote]Omo see as you dey collect . Tbe same way your mama dey collect preek for Agege railway
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
offpoint...your normal hogwash is irrelevant grin grin grin grin
Just know that if you carry your decomposed stinking deformed body and near Lesbians you would be burnt alive...just be warned grin grin grin grin

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
just pray he dosnt have your pics o. If he does ur own is finished
just as you are so scared of divulging your details to me grin grin grin grin

Ps:I have given that piece of shit my details a long time ago and still he is so scared of tracking me...I want him to track me that is if he has the balls to do so...I bet you it's his ashes that will be sent to his miserable familes grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Omo this lunja dey give you merciless woto woto o
he no dey give me anything...na me dey give both of una woto woto grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2023
Isabi4lov:
They're just few in numbers , the few ones also do it with female genders to get paid .

If you see the way they do drag each other online , if they refuse to pay after plate washing.
you are not making any sense...not all Lesbians are Olosho...infact the percentage of Lesbians that are not oloshos are far more higher than the ones that are oloshos
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
he no dey give me anything...na me dey give both of una woto woto grin grin grin grin

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are not making any sense...not all Lesbians are Olosho...infact the percentage of Lesbians that are not oloshos are far more higher than the ones that are oloshos

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

oya take this one grin grin grin

LUNGA A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT๐Ÿ›....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2023

Umbrateeth04:
just as you are so scared of divulging your details to me grin grin grin grin

Ps:I have given that piece of shit my details a long time ago and still he is so scared of tracking me...I want him to track me that is if he has the balls to do so...I bet you it's his ashes that will be sent to his miserable familes grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

your food don land grin grin grin

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

LMFAO grin grin grin

Idiotic wretch

Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2023

Umbrateeth04:
LMFAO grin grin grin

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle / #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.