Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) (39123 Views)

BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana / BBTitans: My Baby Died At Six Months, Decayed In My Belly - Nana / #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2023
Akalia:
l see where you are going with this and i won't give you the satisfaction you crave. So long sucker!!
you are an idiot....go suck your father's dried ass since you prefer males..you can as well turn gay grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:
lunja mama is an idiot..an utterly useless and cursed ashawo
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Umbrateeth04 mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!🤮

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:

I knew it was only a matter of time. This criminals are pushing Lesbianism everywhere right now. Imagine allowing Lesbians into BbNaija Titans. Lesbianism is now official in Nigeria.
okay you want heterosexuality to be official in nigeria?... emasculated ode grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by EbenezerTriumph: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
bastard
I am about to unleash mayhem to all LGBTQ supporters on this forum.
any lesbian or homosexual supporter on this forum I lay hold on their details, e don finish for them be that.
I will post their information on Twitter and tag Nigerian police and they'll be arrested.
For those who are near me I'll track them and get them burnt.
useless mofos
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2023
GodPrince:
Pastor they need your prayers and your love. Not your hate and curses, what kind of Christlike faith do you practice?
you call that clown pastor..madman wey dey use bible shame others...he doesn't have any faith...he is a clown 🤡...using bible to coverup his madness grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Asamota:

There's nothing wrong with two adults making out.

You've been indoctrinated to find fault in harmless activities of random people.

You need help.

From your writeup you're the one who needs a psychiatric evaluation and you didn't answer my question...will you be proud of your daughter making out with her fellow gender on live tv yes or no?
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
any lesbian or homosexual supporter on this forum I lay hold on their details, e don finish for them be that.
I will post their information on Twitter and tag Nigerian police and they'll be arrested.
useless mofos
for the past months ....you have been hiding from me grin grin grin
Why are you so scared of quoting me you useless worthless piece of shit conceived inside the landfill grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Akalia(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
useless mofos
Bro don't bother yourself going on a crusade against these demented homosexuals. They need more of a help than sanction. They aren't right in the head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Umbrateeth04 shall perish in abject poverty! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!🤮

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOL!

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Paulflurry29: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
ABOMINATION!!!!!

I decree upon them their children will know no peace.
They'll suffer for their parents sins.
Those of you daughters and sons of satan that watches this show shall know no peace as well.

You'll all born in hell for all eternity

Pastor John. I believe it is burn in hell. Not ‘born’. Just rest or self-service to this picture
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:
lunja mama is an idiot and an utterly useless and cursed ashewo
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Paulflurry29:

Pastor John. I believe it is burn in hell. Not ‘born’. Just rest or self-service to this picture
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Worthless, dirty & [b]WRETCHED FOOL!

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by obailala(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
ABOMINATION!!!!!

I decree upon them their children will know no peace.
They'll suffer for their parents sins.
Those of you daughters and sons of satan that watches this show shall know no peace as well.

You'll all born in hell for all eternity
Back to sender. Only you and your own children will know no peace! Amen!!

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by ZooOga: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2023
I'm amazed that some ppl still waste their brain cells watching that expired franchise. sad
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:
lunja mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2023
ZooOga:
I'm amazed that some ppl still waste their brain cells watching that expired franchise. sad
how that one take concern you? grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
how that one take concern you?

That one concern you BASTARD!

grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!🤮

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
bastard
you are an idiot
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Son of a rotten LovePeddler.
Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!🤮

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Lunja mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Demonic, satanic wretch.

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle / #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.