Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) (39166 Views)

BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana / BBTitans: My Baby Died At Six Months, Decayed In My Belly - Nana / #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Isabi4lov: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are not making any sense...not all Lesbians are Olosho...infact the percentage of Lesbians that are not oloshos are far more higher than the ones that are oloshos
If you say so ... Maybe they're bisexual then.
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

DEAD PIG cheesy DEAD PIG 🐖
Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!🤮

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOL!
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!🤮

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

LUNGA A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

LUNJA USELESS POVERTY-STRICKEN WORTHLESS FOOLISH NONENTITY
Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

LUNGA A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Isabi4lov:
If you say so ... Maybe they're bisexual then.
no I don't mean bisexuals...I mean full blown Lesbians..LOOL grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by daughters13: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2023
daughters13:
E DEY PAIN THESE SOUTH AFRICANS THAT NIGERIA WILL NEVER JOIN THAT GAY BANDWAGON.

THESE SOUTH AFRICANS WISH FOR AND ARE DREAMING FOR THE DAY THAT NIGERIA WILL JOIN THAT GAY BANDWAGON.

THESE SOUTH AFRICANS ARE DESPERATE FOR A GAY NIGERIA BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

THE HIGHEST THEY CAN ACHIEVE IS STUFF LIKE THIS THAT CAN PASS AS A FRIENDLY GIRL TO GIRL KISS. DON'T GIRLS KISS EACH OTHER ON THE CHEEK IN A FRIENDLY MANNER? YES THEY DO.

SIMILARLY, THIS KISS CAN ALSO QUALIFY AS A FRIENDLY KISS AND THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE NOT COME FOR YOUR HEAD YET.

IF DEM BORN YOU WELL, DO MORE THAN THIS FRIENDLY GIRL TO GIRL KISS AND YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT NIGERIANS(HAUSA, IGBO, YORUBA) ARE NOT AS STUPID AS THE ZULUS AND XHOSAS(SOUTH AFRICANS).

YOU SOUTH AFRICANS ARE STUPID GOATS BECAUSE YOU COLLECTED THE GAY OF WHITE MAN WITHOUT THEM PAYING YOU OR MAKING YOU A DEVELOPED NATION AS THEY ARE.

THEY MADE YOU SOUTH AFRICANS POOR GAYS, UNEMPLOYED GAYS AND GAYS THAT LIVE ON LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR A DAY. YOU STUPID SOUTH AFRICAN GOATS HAVE ALLOWED THE WHITE MAN TO DO YOU 419.

TO YOU SOUTH AFRICANS:

YOU WILL NEVER CONQUER NIGERIA

YOU WILL NEVER CONQUER AWOLOWO, ZIK AND BALEWA

YOU WILL NEVER CONQUER HAUSA, YORUBA AND IGBO

AND BESIDES, ALL THESE CROSSDRESSERS, GAYS, LESBIANS ARE MERMAIDS.

Sincerely
Prince Dele Banjo
Founder, Banthestrip Anti-Indeceny Charity
www.banthestrip.com

you don't need anybody to tell you that you are a full blown idiot... displaying his idiotism on nairaland faceless forum grin grin
For you to take your time and type this rubbish shows that you are a fool...and you would even be more retardedd if you take this rubbish serious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Teenwolf(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2023
all housemates that have ever featured on BBN are homosexuals, useless show..If Nigeria Government don't jail that idiot girl, then it means Nigeria Government are also part of the agenda to promote homosexuality in Nigeria
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Umbrateeth04 poverty don show you shege abi?
You neva even see anything... You will perish in abject poverty tongue

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Isabi4lov: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
no I don't mean bisexuals...I mean full blown Lesbians..LOOL grin grin
So you think they don't do hook ups with their fellow lesbians 😌

Make everybody dey play
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:

I knew it was only a matter of time. This criminals are pushing Lesbianism everywhere right now. Imagine allowing Lesbians into BbNaija Titans. Lesbianism is now official in Nigeria.
you want them to be pushing heterosexuality everywhere.... undiluted fool grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
just as you are so scared of divulging your details to me grin grin grin grin

Ps:I have given that piece of shit my details a long time ago and still he is so scared of tracking me...I want him to track me that is if he has the balls to do so...I bet you it's his ashes that will be sent to his miserable familes grin grin grin
please give me the details and your pics abeg. If them born you well try am
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

MY NAME IS LUNJA I DEY EAT SHIT FOR INSIDE DUSTBIN...AND I EAT IT FOR A LIVING...OYA COME OVER MAKE I PACK GIVE YOU SHIT WEY MY DOG EXCRETE TWO DAYS AGO I KNOW SAY YOU GO LIKE AM...YOU GO LIKE AM ABI? grin grin

You and the fools wey like your horseshit are bunch of idiots grin grin grin

I LUNJA IS A POVERTY STRICKEN BASTARD THAT LIVE INSIDE THE DUSTBIN AND I EAT SHIT FOR A LIVING
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
please give me the details and your pics abeg. If them born you well try am
give me your own first....if you know say you know come out from your rotten mama anus..drop-down your full details with your disfigured Grotesque face grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Peacett:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me and my daughter, we have nothing to eat since yesterday please.we have been surviving on drinking garri and help from a few friends but lately everyone has abandon us and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head while I await for my salary please. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you richly
Acct num;
First Bank
Faith

False false false
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Gidigrav(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Imagine rurbish
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Teenwolf:
all housemates that have ever featured on BBN are homosexuals, useless show..If Nigeria Government don't jail that idiot girl, then it means Nigeria Government are also part of the agenda to promote homosexuality in Nigeria
idiot...na you wey dey go jail...and lock up for eternity...infact gay boys will rape you and kill you in prison grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Gidigrav:
Imagine rurbish
idiot...your comment rubbish grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:
You posted rubbish, then asked us to share & suscribe?

Sorry boy, I don't share & subscribe to USELESS things.

I wonder how many useless monikers you have..liking this your horseshit grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
I wonder how many useless monikers you have..liking this your horseshit grin grin grin grin

Umbrateeth04 poverty don show you shege abi? You neva even see anything... You will perish in abject poverty tongue

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Immorttal: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
ABOMINATION!!!!!

I decree upon them their children will know no peace.
They'll suffer for their parents sins.
Those of you daughters and sons of satan that watches this show shall know no peace as well.

You'll all born in hell for all eternity
Bingo.
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by BigJoe19: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are a discombobulated idiot...he still haven't given any sensible reason as to why he prefers a male child to a female child

If he owes no explanation then he should shove down his basless useless comment down his throat...
Your opinion too was not needed SC*UMBAG.
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Ameduedwin: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Akalia:
So all women have lesbian tendency?
yes if you want know. Have you stay with woman before and another woman that are endowed pass the way other woman will stirring at her buttock, some will said out loud
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by EbenezerTriumph: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
just as you are so scared of divulging your details to me grin grin grin grin

Ps:I have given that piece of shit my details a long time ago and still he is so scared of tracking me...I want him to track me that is if he has the balls to do so...I bet you it's his ashes that will be sent to his miserable familes grin grin grin
when did you give me your details?
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Umbrateeth04 poverty don show you shege abi? You neva even see anything... You will perish in abject poverty tongue

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by XDaBOSS(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Rayban25:

It's the truth oo...this generation is too crazy too bring children inside and raise them..too much nonsense dey fly everywhere...imagine make your son come tell you say hes not comfortable with his sexuality and wants to be like james brown

You're right though. Strange things are happening these days and people seemed cool with it. @bodled, I go personally use that child for money ritual...cuz e better make I use am cash out than for that child to kill me with HBP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle / #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.