Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Prince Charming - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Prince Charming (278 Views)

My Village Prince And I / Dark Coward Prince / Chimamanda, Bill Gates, Prince Charles In London For Malaria Summit- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prince Charming by Samuelcyprial(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2023
MY PRINCE CHARMING

INTRO

What happens when you don’t believe in love at first sight but end up falling a victim of it?
Meet….
Tiana Williams a young lively girl from an average family. They aren’t poor nor rich, they can easily fend for themselves. She is known on street for her extremely crazy attitude and stubbornness, but what happens when she meets him and feel attracted to him and failed to show it.

Who is he?

Harry Gold the only son and the heir to the Gold empire. He’s cute h0t, name it and rich too. He’s every girls dream guy but what happens when he meets crazy Tiana and feel attracted to her but also failed to show it.
Will they eventually fall in love?

Why they just ignore each other’s feeling and act like nothing happened?
Find out in this new thri-lling short r0mance story you don’t wanna miss it.

CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO READ COMPLETE NOVEL

https://feathersstories.com/feathers-stories/my-prince-charming/
Re: My Prince Charming by AroOkigbo(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2023
La click. ..

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Yorubaland Not Nigerian Land / Roses And Thorns (7) / Obaseki Eulogizes Quintessential Journalist, Peter Enahoro, Extols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.