Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,200 members, 7,822,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Should A Man At “ I Love You” First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man At “ I Love You” First? (360 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man At “ I Love You” First? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2023
What do you think?

I think only weak men should say this first. Reasons?

Women don’t love. They are just looking it for someone that will provide with emotional and financial security and not love.

Women don’t know how to love. So telling them you love them makes a weakling out of you because it is just a matter of time before they u it against you.

Especially when she knows you truly love her and you are afraid to loose her.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man At “ I Love You” First? by silvoclaira: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2023
litigator:
What do you think?

I think only weak men should say this first. Reasons?

Women don’t love. They are just looking it for someone that will provide with emotional and financial security and not love.

Women don’t know how to love. So telling them you love them makes a weakling out of you because it is just a matter of time before they u it against you.

Especially when she knows you truly love her and you are afraid to loose her.

What do you think?

I hope you are not talking about Nigerian men?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man At “ I Love You” First? by ipobarecriminals: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2023
silvoclaira:

I hope you are not talking about Nigerian men?!
what's wrong about Nigerian men undecided? U are looking for the dumb/slow Nigerian men that will do as u say /dance tour music, Carry u go chop chicken while he soak garri plus Ekpa in cold water?Here in the states, Nija men are the best. Abi dem don denied u urgent 5k sotey grin? Talk true
Re: Should A Man At “ I Love You” First? by holocron: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2023
You can say it if and only if IT IS A LIE AND YOU DON'T MEAN IT. If is true and you say it, that fact will be successfully used against you henceforth.

Whenever you say that word, the real nature of male-female relationship will be exposed.

Moral:
1) If you truly love a woman hide that fact from her with all you've got and act the opposite from time to time.

2) Freely profess undying love to all the women you don't care about.

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Every Morning Before You Start Your Day / I Heard It's Only Bush People That Watch The Harry Potter Movies / Is This Whatsapp Disappearing Message Icon ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.