Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) (56531 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 5:34am On Dec 24, 2021
A video has went viral on social media as a man was seen accosting his girlfriend in Abuja for allegedly cheating on him with another man.

In accordance to what was seen in the video, a girl was caught with another man while she is currently in a relationship with another man in a Mall.

As she was about entering the man’s car after shopping, unfortunately for her, she got caught by her boyfriend who quickly rush towards her and the guy inside the car.

[b][/b]The angry guy quickly asked for an instant return of all items he had previously bought for her especially the expensive chain he bought for the girl which she was presently putting on.

People close to the scene could clearly heard the guy saying’’ ‘’Where is the iPhone and the chain I bought?’’.

They created scene at the moment to the extent that passers-by stopped to watch the drama and recorded the incident. The other guy whom the lady went out with was seen pleading with the guy to take it easy so as to avoid public disgrace , but all to no avail.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsIX8Ai9y-U

Some social media users reacted to this and some of their comments are shown below:

Prince M: You are supposed to have it in your mind that you are not yet married to her, why must you disgrace yourself? I’m very sure that the guy also is not dating only one girl.

Olaitan: Make d guy collect everything, even if na you buy d pant she wear collect am. Collect everything and move on with ur life, d funniest thing here is that the guy wey she dey cheat with fit b married man. Awon werey na Dem dey make man dey insult all ladies together.

Christopher: Hmmm I can sense the pain and emotional trauma the guy is displaying, but the lady in particular should be careful make the guy no hurt her, because what I just watched now, his emotions is controlling him which could be dangerous.

Imelda: Them buy expensive chain give you, you wear am follow another man comot, my gender be doing wonders.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 5:39am On Dec 24, 2021
The angry guy quickly asked for an instant return of all items he had previously bought for her especially the expensive chain he bought for the girl which she was presently putting on.

Sharp guy! No time to check time.
Equity itself hate double portion.

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Romanoff(f): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Na broke girls them dey see finish like this, if not, a lady should not hang around any other man cause you be "boyfriend".

MODIFIED

Mention me all you can, na una sabi.

Na only man wey propose or marry woman get right over her.

Imagine bf wey fit dey sleep with three other ladies come dey embarrass the babe cause he "see her with another man".

Shior.

Ladies, make money o. Make clowns like the ones wey dey mention me no even come close to you.

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by CandyOps(m): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2021
I don't know about you but I'm 100% drama-free. If I see my babe with anoda niggah imma keep it drama-free till we get home. I no go even talk to you for outside. No be gold and iPhone?

I go collect am inside house still dash you 1 or 2 slaps if you talk nonsense on top

356 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Arrrrrrrrrh

Xmas don reach power must change hand... grin grin
I stick with daddy Suleiman, Don't give any girl money this Xmas.grin grin grin

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Kriss216: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Only a foolish man will be dating a Nigerian girl and expect total loyalty from her.

An average Nigerian girl has over 10 guys in her life. Your girl is only yours when she's with you.

Know this and know peace.

299 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by dingbang(m): 6:40am On Dec 24, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Zendinho(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Na wao.....

So this redpiller is really working wonders o.... cheesy

Guys are not sailing on again o... grin

It's seems our mumu Don do... wink

Pls one one bottle for all REDPILLERS

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Kriss216: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Na broke girls them dey see finish like this, if not, a lady should not hang around any other man cause you be "boyfriend".
You're indirectly patronising prostitution and it's bad.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2021
Funny man...u don learn lesson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by DannyXpress: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2021
Mr Nice guys everywhere using money to impress a lady is one sure way to cage yourself

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Romanoff(f): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2021
Kriss216:

You're indirectly patronising prostitution and it's bad.

Did he catch her on top of another man or in a compromising situation?

How sure is he that she's sleeping with the man?

How can a man that's not married to a lady feel so entitled that he will embarrass her in public cause he saw her with another man?

What kind of bondage is that?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Kriss216: 7:19am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

How can a man that's not married to a lady feel so entitled that he will embarrass her in public cause he saw her with another man?

Your logic is not needed here.

If you're in a relationship with a man, you should respect the man and the relationship. Don't go into a relationship when your eyes still dey outside.

218 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nat404: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

You're defending that lady simply because you've done the same thing in the past and are still doing it presently.

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by zexy2030(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:
U shocked?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by EmzyT: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2021
[s]
Romanoff:
[/s]

I don't always Quote you girls here (that's if you're even a girl) because I know una too dey do "Ladies Supporting ladies" Only on Social media smiley would you have said the same if the guy was to be your brother? undecided Someone like you would've stabbed your boyfriend to death in his sleep or cut off his manhood if you were to see him with another lady. But here you are supporting a community hole! No be Nigerians again? Una no dey ever practice watin una dey preach!

So you mean, if she had money (Which you're not even close to her before making the assertion that she doesn't have) the man wouldn't have treated her like that? No matter how wealthy a woman is, 98% of una go still like to chop from a Man's Pocket.

They're in a relationship for crying out loud, what happens to loyalty? He didn't say she shouldn't hang out with guys because he's "A boyfriend" like you claimed. But what happens to telling your partner who he is prolly to going out? Babe I will be going to shopping with so-so-so, he is so-so-so and wants to take me out. But no, she wants to use one stone to kill two Birds.

If I'm the guy, I would dump her sorry ass immediately after collecting those stuffs, she's killed the trust already, I can't be hustling and still be thinking where my girlfriend would be, who she is with at the moment or what she's doing!!!

Forgiving a cheating Partner is like throwing away your peace of mind tongue tongue

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Romanoff(f): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2021
zexy2030:

U shocked?

Yes, me.

If na fiance, I go understand. Did he catch her having sex with the man or did he stumble on any incriminating chat that says she's sleeping with the man?

If na me be the girl, I go comot the watch and phone take stone am.

Rubbish.

That's how my friend broke up with her fiance cause of the way his family treated her at a family function and he didn't come to her defence at all, baba said "after my wasted resources", aunty said "calculate how much you spent on the relationship let me send it back to you".

Uncle said "don't insult me".

Money stops nonsense, women, in all you do, make money and make it legitimately, make clowns no use you shine.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2021
I see to every mallam him own kettle but people get mind chia the young man know how e dey affect am for body the time they were enjoying I no deg there
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Gadafii: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2021
She's your girlfriend, but the Y is silent cool

Know this and know peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Realhommie(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2021
You could feel the pain in the guy's voice.. It will be easy for some people to bash the dude and say all sorts like why not maintain your calm, or just ignore, or why cause a scene etc etc..... But who never fall victim of this kinda betrayal before no go understand, especially when you put your whole mind for the ship...

The average Nigerian lady go must disappoint, their greed for material things will always get the better of them. They're never satisfied even if you sacrifice your life. Loyalty no dey their dictionary.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by BlaqJosh: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2021
She not yours, Its just your turn. All this girls are never satisfied if you like be ricch and be good in bed they will still be looking for a 10sec man outside.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by akinmusi(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Lmao
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by WibusJaga: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2021

The man should calm down abeg. As long as she's not your wife, investing money in your GF is like investing in a Ponzi scheme.
Next time let him spend on his mom or help a bro.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by oj3k(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by publicenemy(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2021
That camera man complete goat....
Very useless and wayward human being.
Wow onto you... Idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by publicenemy(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Those of you guys wen dey put woman for head... Dey buy iPhone, gold chain, and fine fine things for babes make una continue oo....

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by visijo(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Who is the owner of the babe among the two niggas?

This Hoos ain't loyal grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by akinmusi(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2021
CandyOps:
I don't know about you but I'm 100% drama-free. If I see my babe with anoda niggah imma keep it drama-free till we get home. I no go even talk to you for outside. No be gold and iPhone?

I go collect am inside house still dash you 1 or 2 slaps if you talk nonsense on top

No be this gender. She go deny am. Turn you mumu for broad day light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by younglleo: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2021
grin. Make una dey calm down understand say relationship na scam grin grin
See as u dey drag chain!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2021
I don't know the extent of their relationship, or definitions that tied their relationship together. But as far as na boyfriend and girlfriend level, I simply believe that none of them owns each other. If there is no institutionalised commitment, all should be allowed to look beyond the fence ni.

It might even be sex mates and the man is their raking. If you see your babe outside with another man, throwaway face, if it's inevitable, walk up to them and greet them both, and possibly introduce yourself. It's an opportunity for you to know whether you have what you have, or to give up what you have.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / My Pre Wedding Pictures / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.