Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals (21025 Views)

New Strike Looms In Hospitals: JOHESU Gives FG 15-Day Ultimatum / January Will Be Tough, Spike In COVID-19 Infections Imminent – NCDC / COVID-19 Death Figures Are Just 10% Of. Real Figure, Says Reliable Sources. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Eriokanmi: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
But most hospitals accept electronic transfers. What happened to this option?

These people shaa. Could this be another propaganda?

6 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by israelmao(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
CBN should make new Naira notes available to the commercial banks and commercial banks should be sincere enough make them available to their customers.The vote-buyers will never succeed in their venture this time around.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Kingpele(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
God will punish APC and CBN governor
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by CHIDINMALOVE: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na wah ooo... Na the video tire me pass...

https://youtube.com/shorts/ak3S75d_A4Q?feature=share
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by TheSameGuy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Emefiele is a total failure

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Dhury: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Buhari is on his last minute destruction .
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by seborrhic: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
This thing looks like a tragic comedy.
People are dying,businesses are crumbling,people are starving,not just because they have no money to pay for their immediate life saving needs or services,but because a cattle herder and a disastrous banker ganged up to implement something without thought or commonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by slex(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
I'm sure Lasuth de among , those guys are heartless and care only about money .

Now , no money just forget it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by starstaz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
Buhari... God go PURNISH you
one million times

3 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by abdul23(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
God will punish Buhari and every other persons supporting this evil and dangerous policy. Their death is on your hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by KalakutaRepub: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
DMerciful:
APC propaganda machinery in full swing
I agree. Lagos hospitals not accepting transfers? This reeks of fake news madness from Tinubu led urchins camp.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
And one idiot says I should vote for APC

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by omonnakoda: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
Buhari... God go PURNISH you
Your will punish your family
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by BreconHills(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hendrixky:
Vote wisely...this election revealed alot about the yorubas that they are tribalistic.
They have been exposed.

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us. The world knows that Buhari is even more healthier than him

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

Don't be silly, everyone is tribalistic to some extent. Even in the UK, the Scotsand Irish don't particularly like the English. The Nigerian experience is that we are different nationalities bunged together by a then super power.

This is the reality. Until we get a constitution that respects this, we are spitting into the wind.

And by the way how many yoruba land owners are there in the East, compared to igbo landowners in the SW. Or is that the yorubas don't have any money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Typical sensationalism by a poor journalist!

Why not name the hospitals in question!

Even a local health center can find its way around the cashless system!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by VinnyBaba: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
But Why will someone with an Emergency Case wait till u reach Hospital B4 getting ur Cash Together

Depending on Hospital POS when we know how Nigeria is. sad
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Pharaohny: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
If APC later enters for this upcoming election just know we many educated illiterates and mad 😂 mentally retarded people in Nigeria
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Pharaohny: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Let's see the No of illiterate that will vote this fail Nation
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your will punish your family
like he has dealt with yur family
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Menclothing: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Emiefele weldone all.the old women without acct in the village are suffering
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Backlaw406(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sapalopoloma:
I don't believe this totally
Why would you beleived, since you don't fall victim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by VinnyBaba: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Angelfrost:
Typical sensationalism by a poor journalist!

Why not name the hospitals in question!

Even a local health center can find its way around the cashless system!

My main Grouse is

Why will a Man Taking his Pregnant Wife or Sick Woman to a Hospital NOT get his Money ready b4 Hand? sad

Why Depend on Transfer or Hospital POS? undecided
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Ruthless70: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/naira-scarcity-death-figures-spike-in-hospitals/

This man is irresponsible, you know the effect of this naira resdesign yet you never give the effect a thoughtful yearning n it's implications on the poor masses

To crown the shit all, one useless bald headed man will be saying no going back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by maasoap(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Yeah, until it happens to you. I was enraged when Bovas filling station that had been allowing us to pay with either POS or transfer (transfer mostly) in the past before the introduction of new notes whenever we bought engine oils (cartoons) suddenly refused to accept transfer, POS or old notes from us. It was a like a joke, they insisted we pay 84k in cash, new notes too or they wouldn't sell. Bovas filling station, near DSS office, Osogbo in case you want to find out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wat I picked up 4rm above writing, "low sugar blood level"!

Wahala no com too much like dis?

u chop sweet mouth = high sugar blood level = diabetes

u no chop sweet mouth= low sugar blood level= hypoglycemia

undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by GloriousGbola: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Imho, the real reason is corruption in the hospitals. Far easier to overbill or divert money if it is paid in cash.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Backlaw406(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Don't you read there that the network is always bad that makes the electronic and PoS transaction fails always?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by kevoh(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
The news article reeks of propaganda and sensationalism. If the Fulani woman selling Fura de nunu around my place of work(airport) is accepting transfer of #400 for sale of nunu, why will hospitals, a bigger entity, not accept transfers?

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by maasoap(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sapalopoloma:
I don't believe this totally

That's because many of you have been burying your heads in the sand. Many businesses who didn't have problem collecting transfer before new notes was introduced just changed and stopped accepting transfer.
It is like an irony. People started rejecting transfer that they didn't have problem with before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Angelfrost(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

My main Grouse is

Why will a Man Taking his Pregnant Wife or Sick Woman to a Hospital NOT get his Money ready b4 Hand? sad

Why Depend on Transfer or Hospital POS? undecided

That report is fallacious and sensational!

The aim is to rile up the people against the policy and put pressure on those concerned to revert!

Watch them come up with more ridiculous reports in coming days!

How can a whole hospital insist on cash only?!! Since when abeg?!! What's the big deal for a hospital to put electronic payment in place?!! Something smaller businesses have already done since!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry / How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? / Bauchi Spends N4,500 On Each COVID-19 Patient's Meal Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.