Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals (21028 Views)

New Strike Looms In Hospitals: JOHESU Gives FG 15-Day Ultimatum / January Will Be Tough, Spike In COVID-19 Infections Imminent – NCDC / COVID-19 Death Figures Are Just 10% Of. Real Figure, Says Reliable Sources. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Backlaw406(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
israelmao:
CBN should make new Naira notes available to the commercial banks and commercial banks should be sincere enough make them available to their customers.The vote-buyers will never succeed in their venture this time around.
And, are you sure the vote buyer has not already have their way through the corrupted commercial banks's executives and managers to already stack up new notes for vote buying?

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Brushstrokes20: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
The lifeless animal in human skin and emeFAILURE are bloodthirsty demons unleashed from the hottest part of hell!
If you have problems with tinubu, GROW SOME BALLS, face him and deal with him squarely RATHER than subject millions of innocent citizens to unwarranted hardship!
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
ENOUGH OF NONSENSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Why would health centres reject transfers? Maybe they also sell the cash to the POS agents, like the filling stations do. Exploitation here & there embarassed. May God deliver us from all these opportunists.

The answer to your question is in the article. Didn't you read it?
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by jahsharon: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Igbos are happy with it, as long as it will prevent Tinubu from getting money to run the election, Igbos do not mind if 75% of their parents die due to to cash to pay hospital bills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by omonnakoda: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

like he has dealt with yur family
God will punish your mother
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

God will punish your mother
from the rotten pungent smell of your mother's pussy, zhal you sniff from
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by lexy2014: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Backlaw406:

And, are you sure the vote buyer has not already have their way through the corrupted commercial banks's executives and managers to already stack up new notes for vote buying?

How do you know that the commercial banks's executives and managers are corrupted and are in cahoots with politicians to make naira scarce?
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Backlaw406(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
seborrhic:
This thing looks like a tragic comedy.
People are dying,businesses are crumbling,people are starving,not just because they have no money to pay for their immediate life saving needs or services,but because a cattle herder and a disastrous banker ganged up to implement something without thought or commonsense.
Truly, this shows that our leaders in goverment have no sense. They don't deserve that post at all.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by omonnakoda: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
from the rotten pungent smell of your mother's pussy, zhal you sniff from
If you do not make me shut up you shall never prosper in life
You will dwell in woe and lamentation
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by lexy2014: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

But Why will someone with an Emergency Case wait till u reach Hospital B4 getting ur Cash Together

Depending on Hospital POS when we know how Nigeria is. sad

Which cash are they getting together? I thought the heading is self explanatory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Eriokanmi: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
maasoap:

Yeah, until it happens to you. I was enraged when Bovas filling station that had been allowing us to pay with either POS or transfer (transfer mostly) in the past before the introduction of new notes whenever we bought engine oils (cartoons) suddenly refused to accept transfer transfer, POS or old notes from us. It was a like a joke, they insisted we pay 84k in cash, new notes too or they wouldn't sell. Bovas filling station, near DSS office, Osogbo in case you want to find out
I had a similar experience at petrol stations in Lagos but not as harsh as being portrayed. I do 70% of my transactions electronically. Those in the rural areas too use USSD codes to transfer money. The old naira notes are still being accepted with a few doing cash. I'm happy you're from.Oshogbo. That means you'd know the friday market on Ife outskirts, before getting to the akara market/OUI. I Always transfer to those women selling foodstuffs, including elubo sellers.

It's just that, you can't access new.notes in large sum. Everything is being monitored. If you must access a large sum, do transfer electronically or visit the bank. Politicians are cash crunch, hence the propaganda. Its not so hard a situation as they're portraying it

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Himtulie247:
cool

DIS MAN angry
post Bhhari. no dey fear... cowards evry where.. n Buhari gv am directives
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Parachoko: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Light78:
Please is it true some banks will be shut down and the money will be used to pay Nigerian debts?

I don't know if the voice note I heard is true.
Is not true

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hendrixky:
Vote wisely...this election revealed alot about the yorubas that they are tribalistic.
They have been exposed.

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us. The world knows that Buhari is even more healthier than him

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..
Na wa for yoruba people. They have been exposed completely Yoruba people are your problem not Fulani again. You better calm down down allow hatred to ruin your life

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

post Bhhari. no dey fear... cowards evry where.. n Buhari gv am directives
mumu !
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Countersam(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/naira-scarcity-death-figures-spike-in-hospitals/

This is bad. 😒
They aren't feeling it up there,
VOTE the more sensitive candidate.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Backlaw406(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
lexy2014:

How do you know that the commercial banks's executives and managers are corrupted and are in cahoots with politicians to make naira scarce?
Why you don't know, is today it started the bank's executives and bank manager s deals together to get money from them. Even this thing not left the CBN's governor out of it. Are you not in Nigeria when Bullion van drove money to Tinubu, Arisekola and Baba Adedibu. That was only what we aware of, what of all we don't aware. Abeg, stop playing politic. You and all us know this people were playing selfishness on poor masses. If they are not dealing together, how on earth, our money to be in circulation were stacked up at the politician's house, if not the money is redesign that exposed them. How they got billions from bank to hoard in their house. Did they get printing machine at house?
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Himtulie247:
mumu !
na u mumu pass.. una dey Fear make northerners no vote for una..??. cowards... U wine and dine with your oppressors. and come to naira land to form jagaban.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
na u mumu pass.. una dey Fear make northerners no vote for una..??. cowards... U wine and dine with your oppressors. and come to naira land to form jagaban.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Mumu
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by JAYUK(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
You people are just out not to make anything work with an expected result in view in this country.How on earth
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Himtulie247:
Mumu
if dem borne you well, criticize Buhari... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
AFONJAS
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Himtulie247:
cool

DIS MAN angry

iF there's no cash what of transfer?
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

if dem borne you well, criticize Buhari... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
AFONJAS
Mumu
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by yomi007k(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
DropsMic:
Propaganda grin

Until it happens to you and yours. grin
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Backlaw406:

Why you don't know, is today it started the bank's executives and bank manager s deals together to get money from them. Even this thing not left the CBN's governor out of it. Are you not in Nigeria when Bullion van drove money to Tinubu, Arisekola and Baba Adedibu. That was only what we aware of, what of all we don't aware. Abeg, stop playing politic. You and all us know this people were playing selfishness on poor masses.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by akins088(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Your candidate supports the policy while the APC candidate condemned it. Sebi una talk say e wan buy votes, una go get sense by force
IslamIsIdiotic:
APC wants Nigerians to crawl to the polling units on their hands and knees in a state of complete humiliation and desperation, hungry and thirsty for the handouts which APC will throw to them, the way one throws bones to a hungry dog. APC wants this because APC doesn’t care about the pain and suffering it is inflicting on Nigerians.

Nigerians, your destiny is in your hands. If APC wins the upcoming presidential elections, just know that God has washed His hands off Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by gaddafe(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin grin l laugh in Swahili. Those that said the POS were the enemy are gradually witnessing the truth.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by guru90: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
But most hospitals accept electronic transfers. What happened to this option?

These people shaa. Could this be another propaganda?

Can we starts transferring at old age?

Cbn Governor came in to destroyed some lives to death........
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I had a similar experience at petrol stations in Lagos but not as harsh as being portrayed. I do 70% of my transactions electronically. Those in the rural areas too use USSD codes to transfer money. The old naira notes are still being accepted with a few doing cash. I'm happy you're from.Oshogbo. That means you'd know the friday market on Ife outskirts, before getting to the akara market/OUI. I Always transfer to those women selling foodstuffs, including elubo sellers.

It's just that, you can't access new.notes in large sum. Everything is being monitored. If you must access a large sum, do transfer electronically or visit the bank. Politicians are cash crunch, hence the propaganda. Its not so hard a situation as they're portraying it

When petty traders or farmers, okada riders or taxi drivers refuse transfer, (which is very common) I get it. But now that formal establishments are rejecting transfer, old notes and lying that their POS machines are not functioning, it is frustrating and a pure sabotage of the new cashless policy.
Mind you, the staff of these formal establishments are doing that for selfish reasons. Most of them are selling new notes to POS operators, it is an open secret

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Himtulie247:
Mumu
ode... pointless fool
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

ode... pointless fool
mumu
Re: Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Himtulie247:
mumu
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry / How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? / Bauchi Spends N4,500 On Each COVID-19 Patient's Meal Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.