Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) (49541 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Telegram234:
Good old days 😭😭.
Who remembered when Stv was Stv.
5-8am cartoons.
Alix
Lonneytoons
Superman
Ben 10 alien force
Catdog
Courage (stupid dog)
Kkb show
Johnny Bravo
Pinky and brain
Should I continue guys?

It's Looney Tunes. You remember Spiderman 2 ad, Chronicles of Riddick, Garfield, Troy (was like the 4th), Mujhse Shaadi Karoogi etc.

It's a shame that Silverbird online cannot show a list of all its movies it ever advertised since its inception. A big shame.

Alot of memories though.
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by umuna(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2023
OsilaGama:

Lol
By then we believed that if we see any dog easing herself and we cross our fingers,it will remain in that position untill we release it🤣🤣🤣

Same thing when we see two hens fighting,and we cross our fingers together they will continue fighting untill we untangle our finger
we use nail to pin them down on the ground especially when 2 dogs are on heat.

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Nigeria & political terrorist really destroyed our cultures.

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Lovelydaisies: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
How these pictures are snapped at the right time beats me. I can relate them anyway.

The one with the kid flying over the construction there gets me. grin grin
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, U see that ur Number 1 Picx.

Table Soccer!

Na me be Master for that Game oo, back then.. cool

Used Coca-Cola to Represent Liverpool
Pepsi to Represent France
Malta Guinness to Represent Arsenal, etc.. cool smiley

Lol...

I remember we used to paste calender numbers on them.

No 10 for maradona grin

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Caleb15(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
God did!
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by enonche85(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Table Soccer!

I can beat my chest say you no reach me, na legend I be for that game...me wey dey cross corner score goal? cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by do4luv14(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Table Soccer!
Used Coca-Cola to Represent Liverpool Pepsi to Represent France Malta Guinness to Represent Arsenal, etc.. cool smiley

Who dash you master, you no reach me for that one,
Scoring from every Angle name me be that 😁😁😁😀😀

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by do4luv14(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss.. Table (or Ground) Soccer, with Bottle Covers! cool

I played the Game like Madt!

Players like Henry, Trezeguet, Viera, Owen, Hasselbaink, Crespo,etc were Fully Represented on the Pitch ooo!b cheesy

Dats Y Till Date, U can NOT follow me Argue European Football!.😏😕

The sweetest One, is the paper own, with shirt button as ball, and biro cover,

We are our own fans and commentators join 😎😎😎

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by tiswell(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolsss

When you and your Brother or Friend is Running with the 'Fan' and his Own is Turning

If Own does not Turn, u go come dey Cry. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
omo life been dey sweet before o😄😄😄😄😄😄

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by do4luv14(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
EniHolar:
But those dogs are supposed to be 2 nao.
Then, we used to go and hit a nail on the ground
grin grin

Chaiii sister goan repent ooo grin🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are correct tho
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Saintinoo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Table Soccer!
Used Coca-Cola to Represent Liverpool Pepsi to Represent France Malta Guinness to Represent Arsenal, etc.. cool smiley
Oga i go beat you black and blue for that game... na my game that year.

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Lemmy123(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
None made me smile... E be like say my problem big pass throwback of play wey we been do when we been dey small 😭😭
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
KingDash:
What’s all this pictures.. i didn’t grow in the trenches
Nothing to do with growing up in the trenches,you are simply too young for any of that to make sense..

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Table Soccer!

Na lie you lie bros... Premier league was never popular by that time. Only country football was. No come wine us ni

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Lemmy123(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Landowner101:

Spider man
Scooby-doo
Justice league
Cow and Chicken
Teletubbies
Superman
BatMan
Power Rangers
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by rowlex7(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
You forgot u mention silverhawk angry
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by winner37(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mine was night hide and seek and i will use the opportunity to carry Mary or Ekaette to one dark place they will find us till they got weak ,we go enjoy ourselves 🤣🤣
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by jackpot(f): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Table Soccer!

I use Robb ointment cover as my captain and defender

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by barristerman13: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
old memories indeed
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Ameoba300: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
KingDash:
grin grin grin grin then your childhood wasn't epic grin

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Jayneck: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nonexisting1:
The first one is something I'm thinking of doing again someday with my OG, it's in my bucket list. I miss my childhood. Sometimes, I hate that I grew up because of the responsibilities that comes with grown ups. At that age, na just to dey play my football dey go from one corner and one house to another. The day I won the championship, even my parents celebrated it. grin
hahahahaha una no go kill person.for real
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Drbarmes(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
sweetveek:
I wonder why no one is talking about the 2d pics cheesy cheesy I nor even know the name of the thing but e dae blow like fan as you dae run around
The paper one dey too grin grin grin
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by donnie2016: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
It really made me smile, especially the number one
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
KingDash:

It's not abt growing up in the trenches. I could relate to those pics not because I grew up in the trenches but because we leaved a communal life back then. Everyone cares abt his/her neighbors. Both the kids from the rich, average and poor homes were allowed to interact and play in skuls, after skul and during the holidays.
Big men children they follow play those games, so 4get abt this ur trenches talk.

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Raphaeldhero(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
KingDash:

😀😀😀 Na mr funny you be I swr..
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by BenedictAbajue(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kelvin3476:

ALL THANKS TO JAVA PHONES
I bought Nokia x2 02 java phone for 5k because I wan enjoy all there things again
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by BenedictAbajue(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Telegram234:
Good old days 😭😭.
Who remembered when Stv was Stv
you no add dbn, superscreen and ontv.
I Love Pumpkin

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Makaveli217(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Hahaha. That's mango leaf. We can run 20km non stop with that thing as long as it keeps spinning. grin grin
But you see that tire once me and my guys set off, we can ride it inter state. grin grin

You see that tyre with spooke and cover thing, it was really crazy, if they send us on errands, no matter how far the place is, once we set off with our tyres, under 5mins you'll see us back home.
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by lakezone67(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
OsilaGama:

Lol
By then we believed that if we see any dog easing herself and we cross our fingers,it will remain in that position untill we release it🤣🤣🤣

Same thing when we see two hens fighting,and we cross our fingers together they will continue fighting untill we untangle our finger

Where I grew up, it was while mating

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Telegram234(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

you no add dbn, superscreen and ontv.
I Love Pumpkin
I love pumpkin na for the indomie generation nah.
Sid the science kid and dinosaur Train.. lol
Ontv: Virus Attack and Kim.. cheesy
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by adewad13(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Table Soccer!

You think you sabi am wella....my own goalkeeper used to be specially made...strong daku..sometimes double the cover as the playmaker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.