Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) (49595 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Telegram234:
Good old days
Cartoon network on DSTV

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by sweetveek(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Telegram234:
Good old days 😭😭.
Who remembered when Stv was Stv.
5-8am cartoons.
Alix
Lonneytoons
Superman
Ben 10 alien force
Catdog
Courage (stupid dog)
Kkb show
Johnny Bravo
Pinky and brain
Should I continue guys?
I don't think these are the kind of memories op is referring to sha but let me add to the the ones up there

Osiwe
Nail game
Police catch thief
Game box
I call on

Some few people might be able to relate sha

6 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by sweetveek(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
OsilaGama:
Beautiful good calm old day
this first pics here, we used to call it backdive, you fit use your head stand if you're not careful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Sucre6: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
OsilaGama:
Ello lovely minds .

I came across some of this pictures on my Facebook timeline and I cared to share πŸ™

Nolstagia, am a king in this game that year , then everything was easy, everybody loves and care about everybody, now it's totally the opposite, chai, my childhood was awesome abeg 😭😭😭

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Sucre6: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
OsilaGama:
Beautiful good calm old day

We they call this back flipping big boss that year, πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Sucre6: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nonexisting1:
The first one is something I'm thinking of doing again someday with my OG, it's in my bucket list. I miss my childhood. Sometimes, I hate that I grew up because of the responsibilities that comes with grown ups. At that age, na just to dey play my football dey go from one corner and one house to another. The day I won the championship, even my parents celebrated it. grin

Count me in bro, u have no idea how I miss my childhood most times too, we could even play best 2 out of 3 series grin

4 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Sucre6: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
KingDash:
What’s all this pictures.. i didn’t grow in the trenches

You know nothing, u must have a very boring childhood then grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Sucre6: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
EniHolar:
Good old days cheesy

Chai, why u guys taking me back memory lane laidis Nah, I go cry oh grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
KingDash:
What’s all this pictures.. i didn’t grow in the trenches

u wn show urslf now ooh....

u no grow up in trenches...as in...na we grow up inside trenches nah...

if u don't knw any of those pix,then 4get abt it...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sucre6:

You know nothing, u must have a very boring childhood then grin
i swear...

4 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by OsilaGama(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
sweetveek:
this first pics here, we used to call it backdive, you fit use your head stand if you're not careful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahah bro u got e laughing
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by mu2sa2: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
I had my first car at age 10. I built the limousine myself, yes by myself. Even today if you go to deprived neighbourhoods you'll see geniuses building cars.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by wonder233: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
I hosted the table soccer world cup sometime in the early to mid 90s.
Coca cola won the competition beating Sprite in the finals 1-0.
It was a very interesting competition. A Legend Extra stout crown cork was the most valuable player of the competition. Even though they crashed out in the Quarter finals.
Mirinda's number 9 won the golden Boot, that crown Cork scored 8 goals...

I don't know if any kid has hosted the table soccer world cup since then.
If you have, please let me know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, U see that ur Number 1 Picx.

Table Soccer!

Na me be Master for that Game oo, back then.. cool

Used Coca-Cola to Represent Liverpool
Pepsi to Represent France
Malta Guinness to Represent Arsenal, etc.. cool smiley

Your knees go black well well o

3 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
I used to Ware my players head band with the rubber pad from the crown cork

8 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by DaddyCork: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
OsilaGama:
Ello lovely minds .

I came across some of this pictures on my Facebook timeline and I cared to share πŸ™

angry
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by DaddyCork: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
OsilaGama:
Ello lovely minds .

are u from the village sir.....coz here in london we have scooooter.... we dont drive cars made from firewoood!!(no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by MMempire(m): 3:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Telegram234:
Good old days 😭😭.
5-8am cartoons.
Alix
Lonneytoons
Superman
Ben 10 alien force
Catdog
Courage (stupid dog)
Kkb show
Johnny Bravo
Pinky and brain
Should I continue guys?
Which Stv? You no mention the likes of Clapperboard or even DBN. Stv na semi "epa" though.

5 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Brandiebird: 4:20am On Feb 13, 2023
DaddyCork:

are u from the village sir.....coz here in london we have scooooter.... we dont drive cars made from firewoood!!(no ofeinse) angry

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€

He said *made from firewood* πŸͺ΅

3 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Smartguyboy(m): 4:48am On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, U see that ur Number 1 Picx.

Table Soccer!

Na me be Master for that Game oo, back then.. cool

Used Coca-Cola to Represent Liverpool
Pepsi to Represent France
Malta Guinness to Represent Arsenal, etc.. cool smiley

I remember Korea/Japan 2002 Pepsi advertised with the GalΓ‘cticos and few other players.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by OsilaGama(m): 5:17am On Feb 13, 2023
DaddyCork:

What's my business with wherever you claimed to come from

3 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Hatrick01: 5:54am On Feb 13, 2023
DaddyCork:

angry
shortman

U are back...

I warned u not to play games with me... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Telegram234(m): 6:08am On Feb 13, 2023
MMempire:

Which Stv? You no mention the likes of Clapperboard or even DBN. Stv na semi "epa" though.
MBI, and kidsco (for the rich kids)
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by BigYash: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2023
cheesy You no add rubber band.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by adeboro422: 6:48am On Feb 13, 2023
LolsssWhen you and your Brother or Friend is Running with the 'Fan' and his Own is TurningIf Own does not Turn, u go come dey Cry. LolsssWhen you and your Brother or Friend is Running with the 'Fan' and his Own is TurningIf Own does not Turn, u go come dey Cry. ...

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2023
the last pic is voodoo ,then we use nail to lock dogs have intercourse,and lock two fingers to prevent a dog from deficating in certain places.lol i think it the power has something to do with innocence, focus of belief and the purity of virginity , because mine doesn't work anymore since i bed women.

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Sweetvie: 7:15am On Feb 13, 2023
How time fliesgrin

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2023
If you know all these then you must be above 30 yrs grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Rickmann: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2023
OsilaGama:
Ello lovely minds .

Childhood was everything..trust me. grin

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by SuperOnyi: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2023
shocked

I miss those days.

Even if I was a weird child, I still had that genuine smile on my face. Even though, I was worried about what the future holdsβ€” I still had those times, I let go of my worries and think of living a happy life.

I miss those days, I had a dad and wouldn't let him go anywhere without me. I miss my daddy's smile, his voice, history stories, I miss when he'd teach me math.

I miss those days, I'd get home from school on a Wednesday and momma had jollof rice ready for us. I wanna be with my mom (πŸ₯Ί), I miss my family, those crazy fights as kids, I miss the "innocent me". I miss my beautiful African mother (😞)

I miss those days, I didn't have to get up in all these madness, all these problems, those days were better...

1 Like

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by SuperOnyi: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
If you know all these then you must be above 30 yrs grin

shocked

That's not true!

I was born in 2002 and I witnessed all these, especially number 1. I even thought, I was the originator of that game and the "pen (biro) fight" game because I don't remember, copying that from anyone.

I didn't have much fun, but I sure did witnessed everything. I wasn't the type, that played much (😞).

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Reex12(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2023
Telegram234:
Good old days 😭😭.
5-8am cartoons.
Alix
Lonneytoons
Superman
Ben 10 alien force
Catdog
Courage (stupid dog)
Kkb show
Johnny Bravo
Pinky and brain
Should I continue guys?
I watched every single show you mentioned up there bπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But my least was Kkb show, I no I care, be what I wanna be 😁

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / My Husband And I Just Found Out He Has An 18yr Old Daughter. / No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.