Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World (4459 Views)

Woman Enters Guinness Book For Having The Largest Natural Br3ast In The World / See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by guobe: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Her boobs is quite massive.

Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by ahnie: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Good,she should get in touch with promasidor company the owners of cowbell milk.

She would be their full cream milk ambassador.

She's even my namesake.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by christianjoy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
guobe:
Her boobs is quite massive.
😨😨😳

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by fman(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Cowbell----- our milk!!

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by guobe: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
christianjoy:
😨😨😳
This is what we call cowbell in those days
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by guobe: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
ahnie:
Good,she should get in touch with promasidor company the owners of cowbell milk.

She's even my namesake.
ah Ahnie for real lol.are you as endowed as her?
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by guobe: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
fman:
Cowbell----- our milk!!
better cowbell
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by ahnie: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
guobe:
ah Ahnie for real lol.are you as endowed as her?

Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by christianjoy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
guobe:
This is what we call cowbell in those days
as in this is truly massive
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by guobe: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=ahnie post=120859301][/quote]Nice one
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by guobe: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
christianjoy:
as in this is truly massive
no be small thing
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
ahnie:

She's even my namesake.

Ambassador on what grounds?

Is it true that they use human breast milk to produce powder milk for babies?
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Waste of a breast

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by guobe: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Waste of a breast
very oversized breast

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by VeryWickedMan: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Remove the cloth first

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by Daniel7543: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
ahnie:
Ahnie my honey. I love you. I can't eat, I can't sleep nd I can't breathe because of you.
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by HellVictorinho7: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
dem dey 4ck dis kain matter too?
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by Rexxie234(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
dem dey 4ck dis kain matter too?
Yeah na, normal thing
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by Iamnotyourbro(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Just imagine undecided
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by Sonnobax15(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin
Anything follow-come, always count me in tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by falcon01: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Nobody don still break this record?
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by guobe: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Anything follow-come, always count me in tongue
ah for real.no let Cardi B hear you o
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by Kobicove(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is the real definition of the term "Milk industry" grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by guobe: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kobicove:
This is the real definition of the term "Milk industry" grin
lol certainly
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by brosom(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
ahnie:

She's even my namesake.
I knyot the company, it's in Lagos right?
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by brosom(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
ahnie:

She's even my namesake.
I've heard of the company, it's in Lagos right?
Re: Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World by Truvelisback(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
ahnie:

She's even my namesake.
Na who oversize Breast help?

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It / I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister / Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.