Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Hope This Is A Joke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hope This Is A Joke (1499 Views)

I Hope This Doesn’t End My Relationship / My Experience (I Hope This Encourages Someone Out There) / I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope This Is A Joke by benqo01(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
This post got people talking

2 Likes

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by chatinent: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na you get time dey read monkey and baboon motivators.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by peter0071(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
the "Paris whatever" is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! My parents are my responsibilities. i love my parents and would support them in their old age

11 Likes

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by nepapole(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mumu post

3 Likes

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Jashub: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
This one is just another delusional female whose only source of income is doing OnlyFans and hoping to get a high value-man they can control and squeeze. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by benqo01(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN INDEED
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Omo ale jatijati leleyi! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by SenecaTheYonger: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
I don’t understand the hate younger woke women of this generation have for their parents, especially the females.

1 Like

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Christiansimon: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Let Agree With U On The Point Of "We Didn't Ask To Be Here"
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by benqo01(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
I don’t understand the hate younger woke women of this generation have for their parents, especially the females.

SHE NEVER HAD A MOTHER I GUESS
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by OAra: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Children ought to honor their parents, as well as take care of them once they are unable to take care of themselves, for they brought you in this world and sacrified their time and money to give you a shot at life out of pure love.

Anyone thinking that helping your elderly mother - the woman that raised you - is something only a "loser" would do deserves little more than to be spit upon by any decent human being..

5 Likes

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Fedrick100: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Black female Americans are just leech and toxic, i pity anyone that falls inlove with them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jashub:
This one is just another delusional female whose only source of income is doing OnlyFans and hoping to get a high value-man they can control and squeeze. undecided
😂😂😂 You know them well.
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
She's tripping. wink
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by advanceDNA: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
I hate women that always want to compete with a nigga's mother because of a ring and a marriage certificate....

...niggas dont just love their mum cos she gave birth to them.....they do because mama has been paying her dues since day one....

but these women we jam on the streets suddenly want to claim mama's sacrifices means nothing compared to them becos of an orgasm a nigga can get virtually everywhere

I dont know why thunder and lightening no dey hit quickly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Nonexisting1: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
It took our Lord a few drops of blood on the cross to wash away the sins of the whole world but a woman bleeds every month and still can never wash away her own foolishness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Fahvvy: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
If buying my mother a house and being responsible for her makes me a loser, then ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce myself as Fahvvy the Proud Loser undecided....

And also...
I hope she would have this stand when her son's neglect her for their baby mama's undecided....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Sniper101(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Seriously?
Did I just read this shit shocked

Naahh
She's gotta be kidding.

Shitty, self_entitled, black_ass Americans
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by padi94(m): 1:33am On Feb 13, 2023
What women cannot do does not exist..
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by techWriter3: 3:10am On Feb 13, 2023
Na you going moment dey read monkey and baboon motivators
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Haynnie: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2023
benqo01:
This post got people talking

The way some people talk s#it on SM will make you wonder if they were not brought up by their parents or they lack love when growing up.

Take look at this wan, saying crap as if she doesn't have a mother/father to take care of. Hope she keeps same energy in the future she. If she's lucky to have a son she would rather see him buy a house for his baby mama than let him get it for him.

Is even obvious she looks like a baby mama who had been curved. I can see pain and fustration in her writeups

Woke women and pushing nonsense narratives.
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Haynnie: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2023
When there's nothing to hold a man accountable for they will start making false claims, hate speech, emotional manipulation, guilt trip and blame game to completely break down the man when they were the ones at fault.

1 Like

Re: Hope This Is A Joke by imagrg(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2023
She is not happy that her Mugu don get sense dey do things for im Mummy instead of investing in bear-bear bank that has no withdrawal slip.

I understand the olosho's bitterness.
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by GoodCane: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2023
The girl is a complete Fool and a parasite.

She's obviously angry that her maga don get sense. The olosho is highly pain and bitter because her clients don finally get sense. We understand her frustrations
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2023
This one na mumu,only if you know the sacrifices some of our mum make for us,my mum abandon her building project,she don roof her house ,but has not cemented and made it habitable,just because of me,to support me for Japa,my mama support me with more than 1m and this fool is writing rubbish.Before I buy car for a wife.I must buy for my mum because I no go ever forget her sacrifice.Make that cretin dey write nonsense.Everhthing is not about pussy
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Medianna(f): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Thank God it's coming from a woman.
Tommorow she go become mama na.
No need for arguments.
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Autobot05: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Men are becoming wise... she's ranting because she nor see maga again cheesy
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by headbasher96(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
E get wetin girl go tell me face to face i just turn to deaf bitch with one slap

Go and tell your family members that shit if it aint for mama we just leave the bag sitdown na because the one we go chop no go pass us
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Brandiebird: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nothing this sick generation does or says can shock me.

These trolls only want to cause conflict and confusion between the sexes because there’s an agenda in play!

Don’t let these trans and gays tell us how to be in heterosexual relationships! Mind the agenda!
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by Brandiebird: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Nah, it’s ALL of them! This “I didn’t choose to be born” excuse is their mantra! If only they were swallowed, we wouldn’t be here today dealing with their nonsense.
Re: Hope This Is A Joke by InfinityFabric: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
The same generation hoeish women trained this female loser too. She just mad her IMPREGNATOR loves mama than baby mama - like it's supposed to be.

DON'T FORGET: Nobody loves like you mama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs To Know If A Man Is A Virgin / 400k Salary To Start Up A Family. / I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.